Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Val its ok back wise I haven't had any problems. I think it's important to have good form, and always listen to your body and stop if you feel uncomfortable.

Lynne - it's a 10min solution DVD Pilates with Lara Hudson. This is the arms section http://youtu.be/_WwK9lWwxnw

I've been doing between 30-50 mins every other day. Will post some pics up so can compare in a few weeks.

Thanks for that Busy. I havent got weights. But can sort that out. I have got resistance bands, now weather cooling I am thinking I could actually begin moving about a bit ;) Have saved that link, thanks.

Thanks for that Busy. I havent got weights. But can sort that out. I have got resistance bands, now weather cooling I am thinking I could actually begin moving about a bit ;) Have saved that link, thanks.

Your welcome Lynne, I've been doing this one for a while now and started with water bottles. They're just as good :). Go for you will feel better for moving about a bit xx.

Been up for ages as haven't been sleeping too well lately. Thought I'd throw this at you ladies thoughts please x.....

As you know started back at uni and one of my peers is behaving a little odd towards me. I'm working on a group project with her (and 4 others) she is constantly talking over me and interrupting me almost every time I talk. She dismisses and ridicules any of my ideas and always opposes any of my comments (either positive or negative). I got on well with her last year and can't see any thing I could have done for her behaviour. I'm not looking forward to working on this project but I really want to get high marks this year. I'm thinking of emailing her to let her know how I feel (in a polite fashion) but don't know how she would react, as she is quite loud and aggressive.

On a more positive looking forward to WI 'feeling' a good result tomorrow.

Hi busy, definitely agree you should say something, sometimes I think it is better to talk rather than email . I would probably ask her if everything is ok as you have noticed a change , hope it gets sorted. X

I usually find loud and aggressive people are actually quite insecure in themselves so maybe seeing your transformation has unnerved her. When she speaks over you just say 'I haven't finished yet' and if she dismisses your ideas ask her to qualify why she thinks that and encourage the rest of the group to contribute and comment on them too. Or you could just put her on the spot and ask what her thoughts are first then get the rest of the group to comment on them. 'What does everyone think' is a really positive thing to say within a group. It shows you're interested in them and want to work as a team. Just my thoughts and sorry to ramble but I hate any sort of bullying and that's what she's doing :D

Thanks so much for your comments Val and Lisa x. Your comments are very much welcomed Lisa, your not rambling xx. I sent her an email and she was absolutely fine today and even apologised. Hope there's no more of it. I really want to get my head down and do well this year.

I agree 100% with Lisa - really good techniques for dealing with bully pants (also, try to picture her with baked beans dribbling down her face hehe).

I wouldn't email, those sort of people will use anything against you - do it as part of the group xxx

Thank you Susie xxx. She was fine today. Hope it stays that way. How are you huni?

I so agree with Lisa!! Most people like that are insecure x it's good you have addressed it and good she has apologised, sometimes you just have to nip these things in the bud x also your sts was amazing, it goes to show you can have yummy things on this way of eating and maintain x now you can address it and get back to loading x

I so agree with Lisa!! Most people like that are insecure x it's good you have addressed it and good she has apologised, sometimes you just have to nip these things in the bud x also your sts was amazing, it goes to show you can have yummy things on this way of eating and maintain x now you can address it and get back to loading x

Thank you meg. I really hope we can pull together as a group and produce some good work and gain good marks. This diet is truly amazing in what you can eat, I've tried them all but always end up back here.

Your losses have been really very good through out - well done xx.

Hey!! Woop woop 4lbs off this week! So I'm now 10 on the nose!! Pilates didn't stall me after all. Look forward to the 9s.

Woohoo well done Busy, that's a fabulous loss!!!! :)

Thanks suse x. Sat here with a large hot chocolate (drink of choice recently) don't envy all the poor blighters out doing the marathon in our town today.

B 2fried eggs
L roast chick leg and cabbage
D chicken bhuna (gonna do it fairly dry) with pointed red peppers, green bullet chillies and spring onions

Well done Busy, that's a great loss. How do you make your hot chocolate? :)

Hi Hun thanks I'm pretty much on target for oct, hopefully if I can get down another 4lbs I'm averaging 8 a month.

Hot choc I make with hot water, bourneville coco, a dash of liquid sweetnee, a little alpro and little single cream.

Morning everyone!! I'm bright eyed this morning!! Just waiting for hubby to go off to work so I can do my Pilates.

B eggs mushrooms, not sure of the rest but probably going to be a chicken curry and curried Savoy cabbage. Basically I boil it with chilli powder, chilli flakes and a tomatoe, drain when cooked and then temper it with hot oil, cumin and mustard seeds - delicious!! Not been hungry enough for lunch really.

Hope your all winning xx.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1381741162.586340.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1381741192.335499.jpg

Just uploading some pics, will upload in 2 weeks again to see the difference Pilates makes.

Back