butchers??

jacqui35

Silver Member
Oh what is the site for this butchers that u using to buy in bulk in interested thanks

:happy096: thank you so much thanks again

have you used this butchers if so is it worth it and my mouth is watering now looking at what they got to offer

Oh that's clever it changed the web addy I posted to a proper link LOL
*impressed*

You're welcome!

have you used this butchers if so is it worth it and my mouth is watering now looking at what they got to offer

I always use this butcher, it is expensive but i think it worth it and there stuff frezzes really well to. We had there pork and chilli burgers the other night and they was lush. hope that helps hun :D

I've just ordered some. Spent £62, which made me sweat a bit, but have worked out that it will do at least 20 meals for 4 of us, so not too bad. I hope they're worth it!!

As per message above, can anyone advise what Joe does about delivery? I haven't had an email saying when my stuff will arrive, but on their website it talks about next day delivery if ordered before 8am.

Anyone who's had some, can you tell me whether they just turned up, or did they let you know they were coming?

Thanks

Hi they will just turn up no email or anything. if your not home they try to put them out of sight and they are really well packaged with ice block things ect. hope you enjoy them, i just love joes lol

They arrived, and I have a whole freezer drawer filled with meat! It looks gorgeous, and will be great to have red days that I actually want to eat - plus am a lazy chef, so great to have ready-meat.

did you get any of there pepperd chicken or pork??? its well lush it is :drool:

We don't eat a lot of red meat really, but my hubby likes lamb, pork, sausages and burgers etc, I myself just eat white meat, I don't mind paying for good quality meat though, sometimes you can pay a lot in a supermarket for a joint and when you come to cook it and eat it is is tough and disgusting, so I will take a look at the site, thank you for recommending it.

Back