Butter Buds

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Minimunchkins, 17 November 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Right, hands up all those who've heard of it, but not used Butter Buds yet?
    Now, keep hands up if you expect it to be in little 'buds' or small bobbly bits!

Well, I've finally joined the throng of Butter Bud users and was surprised to open my first sachet to find that it's powder :silly:

Very nice it is too mixed into mash or on a baked spud - at only 1/2 syn per sachet but ..... why call it Buds when it's not :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katyloola

katyloola Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Oooohhhh, I've heard of these but wasn't sure about them. Do they really give the illusion of butter? Can you get them in the supermarket?

4. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I deffo tasted a slight buttery twang - that was only with one sachet too. Splurge the syns on 2 or 3 and I bet you'd really taste the buttery'ness.
    I think you can only get them in Lakeland - stores or online.

5. katyloola

katyloola Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I'll definitely have to give them ago. I had a baked potato today and felt completely robbed of my buttery flavour!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.