Butter Frylight

I have the butter one, have bought it in both Tesco and Asda (I live in Andover). My OH thinks it smells like yoghurt?!?!

I think it smells like sweaty socks! Yuck- I chucked mine out!
LOL
x

Isnt it funny how we all smell things differently lol....I thought it had a strange smell, but is nice.

I haven't seen this is any of my local supermarkets but out of interest what do you use it for? Just the same as the ordinary frylight? I don't think I'd want to have my fried foods tasting buttery.

I cant tell the difference in taste when food is cooked, but it does seem to crisp things up better in the oven than some of the others.

This maybe a silly question as i've never used butter fry light before but: could you spray it on toast etc instead of butter, or would it taste horrible??

I can't get it anywhere either, tried asda, sainsburys, morrisons, co-op - will try big tesco a few miles away next week too. I struggle to even get the normal one never mind buttery, olive or salad spray.

Scrambled eggs in butter frylight are AMAZING!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm.....

This maybe a silly question as i've never used butter fry light before but: could you spray it on toast etc instead of butter, or would it taste horrible??

I dont think it tastes of butter when its "raw" but I bet it makes excellent fried bread!!

I can't find it now!! Arghhhh, when i wasn't looking for it i did see it, but can't remember where! Im a serial supermarket stalker! So it could have been in any one of the supermarkets I've been to.

today in my big tesco's I picked up butter frylight, and also a stir-fry oriental fry light, that I didn't know exsisted! Has anyone tried this? And i'm hoping that it is also synfree as it's under 1 cal per spray

Back