Buttercups Before and After :-)

Thanks buttercup im finding it quite easy now in my second wk now and looking to my nxt weigh in which is on monday I soooo cant wait to be skinny xxxx good luck to everyone xxxx

wow u look amazing! well done!

Well done you look amazing I can't wait to be thin I'm only on my second day this morning I felt fab .. But now I'm absolutely starving I'm trying to leave my last shake till late as possible will I feel really hungry like this till I go on the refeed xx

Stacey, nope, you will go into ketosis soon, usually day 3/4 and suddenly you won't feel hungry and may struggle to have 3 shakes a day (you need to have them for all the vitamins etc so don't skip any). That's the fab thing about LT, just keep going and get through the next couple of days, it will be worth it x x x

Ok thank you for the advice I was given some kotastick to tell u if ur body is in katotis should I use them or not x

Yep, you can, but your body will only do it when it's ready and it's not something that you can't force. Test each day, but you'll know in yourself when it happens and it's strong :)

Last edited:
Well done you look amazing I can't wait to be thin I'm only on my second day this morning I felt fab .. But now I'm absolutely starving I'm trying to leave my last shake till late as possible will I feel really hungry like this till I go on the refeed xx
Stacey, stuck with it as Kay said you will find around day 4 that you wont be hungry any more and sometimes you will be finding it hard to drink all three shakes, best of luck:) it is so worth it :)

buttercup you look stunning! wow i love looking at these on a bad day..... x

Buttercup how long did it take u n did u get loose skin or were u doing exercise too
Hi Kemstah, it took me about 3 months and I didnt do much exercise, I did take up pliates once a week towards the end. I did'nt get any loose skin..

WELL DONE!! You look fab :) xxx

Omg wat a difference u look amazeballs xx im on day 3 just hoping the starvin marvin phase goes soon lol. Ur pics are an inspiration for me to lose this 3 stone:)

Omg wat a difference u look amazeballs xx im on day 3 just hoping the starvin marvin phase goes soon lol. Ur pics are an inspiration for me to lose this 3 stone:)
Thanks Debbie, the stavin marvin phase will go away really soon, just stick with it and you will do great:) best of luck :)

Back