ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Morning ladies

Zoe did you say the dreaded three hehe. Georgie is three going four in March, she is the scary full of herself, loud and bossy three, Alexander is nine he is my baby good as gold and Megan is eleven going on sixteen another bossy one, apparently like me (as if).

What is she getting for her birthday Zoe, its a great age to buy for, I loved shopping yesterday,, we got a baby changing unit for baby annabell and baby alive and a leapster hand held thingy (like a DS) with some games and got a free keyboard with it for her TV, all i need now is stocking fillers.

I ordered Meg a new laptop last night so makeup and stocking filler for her and ordered Alexander a DSI and again all i need is some games for his X Box, so im nearly done, I bought hubby a PS3 for his birthday and Christmas so he is done, so its all about me now, ive been saving up all year for Christmas thought id do it differently this year rather that being skint at by end of Decemeber and panicking.

Im really looking forward to Christmas this year as it will be the first time, if all goes well, that I will be able to chose something lovely to wear and not a tent, with lovely shoes etc.

How is everyone today, ASA are you ok honey, how are you feeling.

Broxi how is the diet going etc must have a catch up natter.

I bought Megan a baby anabel the new one that turns her head and cry's tears- bless. We are getting her the moses basket and pram to go with it. Yep the dreaded 3 lol.

I am so cold today, I have been finding that alot lately - cold hands all the time.

Aww she will love it, we got annabel at Christmas and she loves her.

Yes im freezing too cannot get warm and havent been able to since i came back on diet, im sat with fluffy slipper boots on the radiators on and a fur blanket haha, my nose is stone cold.

What are you doing today. We have teacher training at little school so I have Georgie at home this afternoon and one other (im a childminder) normally I dont work Fridays.

had some good new today just been to a meeting and have asked it I wanted to go on the Quality Assurance course and have the chance to be affilitated as well, so double good news, really hope i can pull it off.

Wont be on tonight or tomorrow night but will bob on and off tomorrow during the day, with hubby working nights we only get Friday and Saturday nights as our time. Although now im not eating again bang goes the romantic meal haha.

I am not doing too well Witchy, still dizzy and stressed out. I did leave the office early today, and that was nice :D. I have been clearing up the apartment some this afternoon, and it does feel easier to breath already!

How is everyone today? What are your plans for the weekend?

Well I hope you are on the mend soon xx

having a quiet weekend dont want to do much on this diet but also want to get ready for my quality assurance inspection and affiliation check so its laminating time lots of cool uplifting posters for the kids all round the play room and reception room and cloakroom for them, quiet looking forward to it but nice quiet nights with Mr Witchy, im staying out of temptations way.

Had and argument with a sausage roll this afternoon and im proud to report I won and said roll went in the dog and small child.

Had five litres of water so far and three shakes, blooming hungry so cant wait for my last shake and last litre of water for the day.

Wow Witchy you're really going for it now! Good for you! I admire you all so much. Asa, I hope you feel better soon. I'm so glad to be off for weekend too. I had dance class this afternoon - my boss has booked it for us last thing on a Fri! Just going to relax this weekend and read my book, watch some DVDs, go some walks etc. But I just love that as I'm busy with people all week.
What is anybody else up to?

yep im in the zone now broxi and not failing again so only forward, its good to hear from you xxx

I hope I can say what you are saying soon Witchy :D. I hope my cold goes away, and the dizziness with it. Tonight I slept for 11 hours :eek:, and it doesn't feel normal.

I am going to do a body brush now, then shower, then I might feel better :D. After that I am doing some knitting.

Hi all,

Asa hope you feel better soon. Loads of bugs flying around...thinking I had one but just beginning to feel better. Can recommened acupuncture! Went the other day and now I have no pain!!

Healthwise I think it was defo a nasty virus, although I will go for the ultrasound just to check no nasty gallstones contributing! GP wants me to maintain for a few months tp let my body 'adjust' to the weight lost but since coming off plan I have been like a human junk hoover which isn't helping my body.

Saw CDC yesterday, got weighed :( Have put on 7lbs after 2/3 weeks off. So I'm going to do a witchy and draw a line under it and start again today. I'm going to SS+ on my days off and do something like 810/1000 on the days I work long days or do the military training. I know this isn't perfect but I think it might just work out okay... I'm going to try it this week and see what happens.

I've also decided to give myself 3 days to relax and look after myseld. Bubblebaths, gentle exercise (started a form of tai chi) and mooching around shops whilst I adjust to cd again. More cals for my long day at work on Tuesday and then I'll start the military classes again a week after if I'm feeling completely well. Felt guilty about signing up and then not going but need to learn if you're not well you're not well!!

So new start for me: 11.6lbs on my scales today. Will update ticker in a mo and suck it up! Feel very wobbly and fat after so long off plan - it is so not worth it! I know its silly but it feels like I'm fat again!! Gremlins have been chattering big time. Almost like I've been forcing myself to eat ***** (who does this??!!). I've named them Sarah and Kylie. Both people I'm not fans of and therefore can't abide listening to!

Witchy I hope I follow your good lead and get through the next few days. Zoe you are an inspiration. Broxi I am so jeaous of your boss! And also wondered if you'd looked into the Harcombe diet - it looks interesting! Although think diet chef sounds fab.

Lady B where the hell are you? And Claira? And Alli what happened on hols with hubby? Did I miss all the goss? Big love to you all x

Glad you back Contrary honey and sounds very sensible you approach, fingers crossed for you and im glad you better.f

Well I got weighted this morning my weight in isnt till Wednesday but im too excited cos I feel great, so went to boots and jumped on the scales and OMG ive lost eleven pound, im gobsmacked, so im well and truley back on the diet and even survived Friday night.

Im not sure at all but yes im on top of the world, its shame it slows down then after your first week haha.

Wow Witchy, that is great going girl. You are well and truly back on track hun xx.

hi girls just catching up with you all, got back from hols yesterday and had the workmen in, i have no bathroom or bedrooms so had to come to my friends for a few nights, chaos... so i may not be on much untill monday. came off plan completetly had a good hol but gained about 9lb. took scales with me to keep an eye lol. not weighing today. just dont want to know. im back on ss. my body cannot take anymore food, im sick of it now. will just weigh next saturday. i have nothing coming up so shoud be able ss until i hot my new goal of 10st. fingers crossed x
witchy hi luv, glad your back. i had my gall bladder out about 4 years ago, i have felt so much better since. i dont think cd causes it i think its years of poor diet, and when you stop eating crap your gall bladder kind of goes into shock and thats what causes the stones, i got mine when i decided to eat healthy to get pregnant. had the gall bladder out and got pregnant immediatly. you dont need your gall bladder anyway. if you do keep getting attacks def have it out. but remember you need to come up plan slightly because of anesthetic. xx
i will hopefully be free after feb 14th but i may be having my breast reduction then, so will play it by ear. xx
hi everyone sorry i will catch up with the rest of you later x
have a great day xxx

Thanx Zoe

Hi Claira how was the hols, wow straight back on the wagon nice one.

Thank you for the advice, ive not had another attack since ive been on my diet so im happy to lose weight and then have it out.

Wow Witchy, 11 pounds is amazing! Well done!!!

Contrary, I am also dreading stepping on the scale and really starting fully again. I think your plan sounds like a healthy one.

Claria, welcome back! I am impressed you got straight back on CD again! Well done!

It has been raining here all day, and I have been enjoying some alone time, with my knitting, in the sofa. It has been really wonderful and relaxing, I will continue some tonight. I am knitting a pair of leg-warmers for a friends daughter. Hopefully they will be done tomorrow. I don't want another thing to stress about :D. Now I will surf the web for how to knit a nice finish to the leg-warmers.

Have a great evening!

Hi everyone,
Well done you on 11lb! That is amazing! I've lost a pound this week so it would take me three months to lose that! I also think that now you're by the first Friday night is the main thing. That's when we alwasy struggled Witchy. But it will be so worth it. You are doing amazing!
Contrary glad you're feeling better and just be kind to yourself and do take some food just be sensible. Your plan sound good though.
And well done Claira, straight back on plan. You've great willpower! Was holiday good? Where were you?
Asa your day sounds perfect. Very cosy. It's quite cold here and I'm just snuggling up tonight!
Hiya skinny and angelic Zoe, hope you'r ehaving good weekend.
I was shopping today and all size 14 jeans too big for me! but 12s still too tight round waist so got some jeggins in small. Still size 16 top though. Although I've only lost 2lb in 2 weeks I am still pleased that it's moving even although slowly. I know it can't compare to CD though but I feel happy as long as I lose. Every pound I lose now is a bonus because I'm no longer feeling like a big fat person so I'm quite enjoying even being this weight (I know by many ppl's standards, i'm far too heavy for my height but it's good for me)
Lady B, I am really worried about you. Does anyone know about her? I have pm'd her but no reply. I miss her.

Hey guys, Almost didn't post this but am fed up of hiding from the truth so...

Have already screwed up! Made a right royal rookies mistake and went out without water or a pack. Shopping, which took a lot longer than expected. Got headachy and tired and was buying a pal some treats she asked for because she's having a lousy time and bam, bought a cookie. And worse, ate it.

On day 1!!! How stoopid is that? I was hoping to be nearly on the home run before my long day on Tuesday... Even if I manage to get back on track tomorrow, it will be day 3 on my long day. I tend to find days 3,4 and 5 the worst for losing concentration, dizziness and mental fogginess which scares the bejesus out of me when at work. I have to be able to do calculations and think quickly.

Can't believe I've been so stupid. Really can't.

Oh brilliant about Lady B. I'd been thinking about her all the time! Things must be going well for her with the new man!

Contrary do not be so hard on yourself. You wil still lose weight and you are trying to maintain so a cookie is not the end of the world. I am still losing weight and I am eating loads and loads more than a cookie! One problem I feel CD causes is for people to feel guilt when they eat but everybody eats, it's just a case of how much. The secret to being slim is to just carry on from where you left off, whereas I have always thought - I've eaten that now so I might as well just eat the whole packet - but that is not how slim people behave. You will be fine tomorrow.

Back