ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Oh Witchy you poor soul, it's heart wrenching isn't it? Maybe whilst you wait you could google the latest antibullying websites and pick up some tips about the best way to act? I remember seeing a feature on the news about a charity once who had a great website that made a difference. Have a peek and see what's out there... With confidence I think the best thing is to lead by example but then I have no wee ones and no experience!!! From my own experience being bullied as a child I always found standing up to them and surrounding yourself with your friends helps... but google might come up with some help?

Tea wise.... We're allowed leaf tea on CD and after learning about the healing and spiritual properties of teas in Italy I decided to investigate back home. I got a fantastic mug from a website called chay Infuser Pots 480ml

and also bought some teas from them. You can take it to work very easily... Different teas have different properties and although most tea websites just talk about flavour there's a whole lot more to it! White needle tea is incredibly good for relaxing you and centering you, green tea (as I'm sure you know is very good for buring fat and decreasing appetite) and both are very high in antioxidents and so help to protect agains cancer, heart disease etc... Very nuturing and good for the soul, the whole tea drinking process. Both in terms of preparation and looking after yourself. Different teas take different amounts of time to infuse and some are best made before the kettle boils, some after boiling point.

The teas I'm drinking are dragon phoenix pearls and white needle, also like milk oolong.

Hope all this is interesting and I'm not boring you rigid! On day 5 today, weigh in tomorrow. So far, so good... xxx

OO I feel all knowing about teas now and want to experiment, thank you for that and for the bully tips.

I waited all day for the phone call and they didnt ring so Scott stormed into school when it finished and while he was away Megs teacher phoned me ouch, she is going to investigate and see whats happening and sort it out for her, she was fuming bless her and I felt so much happier talking to her.

Good luck with the weight in and yah you for day five xx

Hi everybody,
Hi Witchy, I just wanted to reassure you that schools really do take bullying issues seriously in my opinion. The incidents are usually dealt with well too without repercussions. It must be horrible though to be worrying about your wee girl like that. I hope it gets sorted soon for her.
Hope everyone else is good!
x

Hi girls,

how's everyone doing today? I am suffering with hair loss so bad at the moment. I know it's tempory but my god it's the most unfemminine thing to lose you hair and look bald :cry:. I have started to take a hair,skin and nails supplement to see if it helps. I used to take them anyway when my hair was thinning when I was on the pill and they were great but I havn't been taking them on cd as I was worried about the affects it may have as they are in a gelatine coating. I hope they don't affect weight loss :confused:

Witchy that's good news about your Daughter's teacher sorting things out. I hope it all gets sorted very soon xx.

Well done hun, what a loss, that is fantastic. You must feel very chuffed, you only have 6lb to goal :happy096: xx.

Contrary, well done and you are nearly there. You must feel fantastic! My weigh in is tomorrow and I'll be lucky if I've lost a pound. Off work this week - yahoo! and might start some serious exercise to see if that will speed things up a bit.
How is everyone else tonight? Everyone is so quiet these days.

Well done contrary thats brilliant.

Zoe sorry to hear about your hair, it will sort itself out though and will grow back, my cdc said its a major side affect on this diet.

Well school is official crap, I am truly disgusted by how they have sorted Meg out, she was made to fetch the girl out of class her self and made to tell the teacher infront of her tormentor about what was happening, then the girl kicked off cried and did girly eyes, Meg was made to feel little stupid and told she has made a big thing out of nothing, and made to apologise to her bully and was told off for telling me about it.

Im so cross right now had an awful night that bad went outside and had a cig I dont even smoke and ordered a sodding ceaser salad for my tea from the pizza place, so really fed up today, one thing at least it wasnt pizza or chocolate like my normal trigger, back on the shakes today as I cannot do anything till Monday morning.

Im going into the school with my friend as her daughter was told off too, she told her mum what was happening and it was her mum that told me, so she has been dragged in the office and told off for telling her mum.

Im going to look at the anti bullying site for tips and im seriously thinking about contacting OFSTED and complaining.

Hi Wtichy, I would definitely complain. I'm a teacher and our local authorities would haul us over the coal for a parental complaint like that. It is not acceptable. Teachers are taught ways of dealing with bullying and that is not one of them.
On a positive side, I think that's really amazing that you ordered the caesar salad when you were stressed. I know it's not great for CD but it says you are making the right choices and CD is only the beginning; to stay thin for the rest of your life it is that kind of thing you have to do. I'm reading a lot about this just now and I'm finding it amazing. So I consider that a huge positive actually.
But sort out that teacher - you are the tax payer- and parents have huge rights!
Zoe that must be dreadful about your hair, I hope the supps work. Is it bad or noticeable?

Where are all the other butterflies this weather? How is everyone? What is happening with you all? If you are not cding, you should still do some diet and lose something. Maybe you are all still sticking to cd though, it's just when I cheat I avoid forum. Hope everyone is ok! xxx

My weigh in today and I lost 2lb. I know it's not CD standards but I'm delighted! I'm feeling better and better every day. My clothes are getting looser too. This feeling far outweighs eating what you want! Although my diet food is good but I don't honestly want to eat chocolate and stuff now and certainly not in large amounts like I used to do. It is a great feeling. CD showed me that I prefer to be hungry than stuffed which was how I lived my life pre-CD.

Well done Broxi xx thats brilliant loss.

Ive phoned kidskape for advice and told them everything and telling a child to leave the school instead of dealing with the bully is not a good they have pointed me in the right direction and told me what to do next so will write it all down tomorrow and get make a list so I dont get flustered.

Hi ladies,

Yay Broxi you are doing SO well!!! And become rather wise about this dieting malarky!

Witchy so glad to hear you've had some good solid advice to deal with such an appalling situation. Sending your wee one a hug across the net.

Had 7 packs today but really felt I needed them as a chaotic day.Not beating myself up which is nice but hope to have a good rest and have less tomorrow. Too tired to write owt but big loves to you all x

Hi Everyone, Faithandcooper you are welcome to join us we need some more in our group as things are a little quiet lately.

Broxi well done hun, that is a fab loss, I am so pleased for you. My hair loss is very noticeable unfortunately but I am hoping the supps will help and just keep thinking it will come back when I finish - it better do anyway otherwise I will freak out lol.

Witchy, that is so shocking the way they have treated your Daughter. I am pleased you have got some good advice. You get in there hun and put the School straight as that is simply not acceptable.

Contrary, don't worry about the packs, you obviously needed them and better than reaching for something naughty.

Cold today isn't it but at the moment I am always so coooold brrrr.

Hope your all well xx.

Right ladies what is going on??? Where is everyone???? I can't be the last one to post, I'm rubbish at posting? Hope all is okay and you're all just out having fun!

Today I hit 10, 12lbs - the lowest I've been in years. Feels rather nice. :)

Hi everyone, well, I have been on here several days, reading, then starting to write a reply, then didn't know what to write. I feel fed up with my "I didn't make it today"-excuses :D. I don't want to let you down, I don't want to let me down.

This Friday I started, again, and by the afternoon I had a splitting head ace. I have never had a migraine, but I would guess this is what it feels like, felt sick too. Went to bed at 6 pm, slept until Saturday morning :eek:. I did have a long lasting cold that I thought was gone, but I don't know. I have been complaining about dizziness here before, and it still feel the same.

But I did go to my CDC and bought packs for four weeks, plus a box of bars. I was thinking this would last me a bit over a month. I was thinking to give CD + me a last chance.

Well, that was a little update from me. I am sorry, but I just don't feel alright now, very low all the time. I don't want to put every one else down with my moaning.

Welcome Faitlandcooper!
And well done everyone on your great losses! Contrary, you really turned it around, I am so happy that you are now at your lowest weight!
Witchy, tell us what the school said after Monday, it sounds really crazy how they have treated your daughter and you.
Zoe, hope your hair losses will stop soon. Do you have any new pictures to post by the way? 90 lbs must be showing really well!!!
Broxi, I am glad to read that you like your new diet. I was thinking about trying out that other one you tried, was it one day CD, one day normal food? Did you have a link for it?

Back