ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Beautiful Broxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew you were beautiful babe!!!

You are not fat and old - you look young and fresh and BEAUTIFUL!!!

Good evening all!!

I lost 4lbs!! and I am a day early!

Nikki - well done on your weight loss too!

Bx

Aw that is brilliant Lady B well done honey, im so pleased for you xxxx

Thanks Witchy!!! I am happy - but trying not to get excited as I will want to treat myself!! heeee haaaa.
I bet you are looking forward to getting your room decorated!!

Hi LadyB, Thanks for the compliment! I don't believe them though! But maybe when I've lost a few more stones! I love that Mike Scott's stuff too. Really encouraging. Very well done on your weight loss. We're all doing brill. The Butterflies are really starting to emerge! x

Hi all, you're all doing so well and yep Broxi you are gorgeous deal with it!

Asa re your trip did you know you can buy shake erm shakers from your cdc or ebay so you can mix the shakes with nothing but water and a bit of elbow grease when you're out and about? Maybe you could take one of those. Have also bought a wee battery operated one from ebay but not tried it yet. You're allowed one bar a day, if you have more they can make you very windy alas!

Sorry for such a short scribble, been working then college all day, must go and collapse! Big love to you all xxxxxx

Well walked up to school this morning, does anyone else have major energy, im like a coiled spring at the moment, no idea where it is all coming from, driving hubby mad, just had a couple of rounds of tennis on the Wii with him before he went to bed (he works nights).

I had one spurt of energy the other night - I took down the curtains for my patio doors - washed them, re hung them to dry a bit - then took them down, ironed them and re-hung them!!! That is not like me at all!! ha ha!

I have not done much since!! ha ha

Night Contrary!!!

I love your 'deal with it' comment to Broxi!! heee haaaa

Broxi - even though you may not feel it inside, please try to take some of these compliments on - at least just hear that people see you as beautiful - please babe!

xx

Thank you LadyB, I also think it's a Scottish thing- we don't deal with compliments very well, although I always always make a point of complimenting people about things that are nice about them. I suppose I am starting to look better now that I've lost nearly stone and half! There I've taken it! ha!

Well done Broxi - keep smiling about all the compliments for the next few days :)
xxxxxx

Ha ha ha! I'm smiling.
But I bet your dad's got a heart of gold Contrary!
Anyway my darling dearest Butterflies I am going to go to sleep now as not getting up in morning very well lately cos addicted to this forum at night. The week has flown by for the first time since I've been on CD. Can't believe it's nearly Thursday then nearly weekend (not that I love them just now!)
Anyway goodnight Butterflies and God bless, see you tomorrow xxx

Night babe!

I am off too, as I have to collect my new Scottish boss from the airport tomorrow, and I don't want to be late!!

Byeeeeeee all you beautiful Butterflies!! (that means all of us... cause you are all beautiful!) xxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone! I'm back!! Fab weight losses this week - you're all doing great - and Broxi, YOU ARE LOVELY!!!!!
I've only lost a 1lb since my downer the other night and I've contemplated finishing CD and doing - I don't know what but I've decided to keep the faith and stick with it cos the last few weeks have given me so much of my life back that I feel I owe it to myself to be patient. I must just tell you (cos I'm so chuffed!) that I met up with a load of friends that I havent seen for a month yesterday (they don't know I'm on CD) and their mouths all fell open when I walked in the room cos they couldnt believe how different I looked!!!!!!!!!!! They all wanted to know what I'd been doing but I just told them I'm eating healthily and I've cut the crap out and they were so complimentary and impressed. I hadnt realised that my weight loss had made such a difference to my appearance!!! It really lifted me and made me feel so proud of myself that I was buzzing all night!!!!! There really IS no feeling like being slim is there? Yaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Lovely!!!

I am glad you are sticking with it - and wow, you must look really slim for your friends to notice!

I am glad it has given you a boost to carry on!! And has made you smile!

Well done babe!

Right I am really going to bed now!

Bxxxx

Thanks for that LadyB! I feel like its given me the strength to carry on - even if I felt a bit dishonest for lying about how I've lost it. I definitely wouldnt say I'm slim but its a clear improvement on what I was!!!! I've never been on such a dieting rollercoaster but, even though the lows are excruciating, the highs are something else!!!!
Anyway, night night - have a lovely sleep and speak soon. xxxxx

Broxi, you do look fab!!! I agree with contrarytintagel, "you are gorgeous deal with it!" :D

Lady B, well done on your WI! That's amazing!

Contrarytintagel, yes, that's right! I have seen those plastic cups/shakers at my CDC. I had blocked them out :). Ok, 1 bar is the max, I haven't tried one yet, but I am getting excited about doing that next time I go and see my CDC.

Ok, I have to do some rethinking regarding the holidays then. If I decide to do CD all the way, my BF will be VERY disappointed. I think that is the worst about this. Sure he is supportive of me and the diet, but he is also really sad we are not eating together anymore. And I wouldn't go with him to the restaurants to watch him eat while on holiday. That would just be torture for me.

How are the rest of you doing on holidays? What are your BF/hubbies thinking about it?

Wannabelovely, what a great feeling! Take it all in, and give yourself credit for the hard work you put in! I am glad you decided to stick it out with CDC.

Morning girls, well done nikki and Ladyb on your weight loss this week-fantastic. Zoe x

Good afternoon ladies, I just thought I would share with you all my getting dressed this morning.

Ordinarily I would not bother you all with the detail of such an everyday task, but this morning I got a pair of trousers out of the wardrobe and put then on zipped them up put my top on and then realized that these were the trousers I had put on about a month ago and had to take them off again because they look like they had been sprayed on.

At last I can see a difference, next month I’ll try a dress on that I’ve had for 3 years and have never worn it because even when I had it, it made me look like the Michelin Man.

Can’t wait. xx:bliss:

Back