ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Thanks Nikki,
I'm so sorry for being such a moan. It's just that this diet is so very hard on the emotions and when I've not lost it makes it rather unbearable. Sounds like you had great weekend and I wouldn't worry about gain cos the food itself you ate will actually weigh a good few pounds- once you've digested it all it'll be off in a few days.
Btw, although I'm gutted about STS and that is killing me I actually feel in a better place on the diet. Now I'm not advocating anybody cheat but I think a wee SS+ or 810 meal to look forward to at the weekend might well be a saviour for some people (me anyway) on the old emotions - Asa I can't see how chopping and changing like that would be wrong. I was going to do that on holiday and my CDC said it would be fine. You are still taking in very few calories and if you don't eat carbs you will still be in ketosis.

Broxi.. its not cheating if you do a ss+ day anyway. Your CDC suggested it and its good to know that food is not now the devil in disguise so to speak, but that you are now in more control. Sometimes its good to take stock isn't it and see where you have journey'd and how you feel now. Think of this as a time for your body to settle for the week and then it will adjust and shed more for next week. Have a good day Broxi. x

broxi the same as happened to me this wekk weight loss is crap,:cry:

Hi louie lou, how do you feel about it? Are you suicidal like me? or are you able to accept that it will come off next week. I genuinely believe it could have stopped working for me cos that's what always happens to me. What are you thinking? x

Hi nikki, I know I'm moaning and I have lost so much it's just I'm scared that it's the end of the road as has happened on every other diet before! Sorry to be so negative it;s just such a huge thing for me. But time will tell I suppose and yes I do feel so very much thinner now but I've still a long way to go.
Think I'll read The Secret again and attract weight loss.

Morning ladies, hope your all well today. Loui lou have a look at the picture on here of a 1lb of fat that will make you feel better and bare in mind you will probably have more off next week-your are doing great hun.

Broxi chin up hun, your weight loss may be slowing down becauses you don't have as much to lose and maybe need to go up a step. For the amount of weight you have to lose you are doing great, this diet will work for your sweetie.

I feel great this week and I am finding as each week goes by it's getting easier for me. It's almost as if eating is a distant memory lol and something I just don't need to do at the moment. Feel much better in myself too and I'm not feeling low or down at the weekends anymore. I just see the weekend as nearly another week completed and nearly my weigh in on the Monday morning which always makes me feel good. Have a good day ladies.

Zoe xx

Hi Butterflies,
I'll catch up on the thread later as it's got huge since I was last on. Read a bit from Asa and if you want I'll post you my CD book as I have 2. I'm right depressed today too cos I never lost anything- had wk 5 wi. I knew the scales weren't moving all week. I'm absolutely terrified that's my body wise for the diet now and holds on to my fat cells - this has happened to me on evey single diet I've been on- I lose weight fine and then it stops dead! Please no, not on this, cos if that's the case then I'm destined to be a big fatty.
Nikky, Glad your back and you'll be great.
I'm going to go and read thread. Will catch up later with everyone xxx

Oh my good how nice of you!!! I was thinking maybe it was available online? But maybe that it isn't?

I it isn't there, I would be very happy if you would post me one. But how can I pay you for the stamps and book? Maybe I'll put it in a envelope back to you?

I'll search the web and see if I find one first. Can you tell me the name of the book?

Broxi, I feel sorry for you that the scale isn't moving by the way. It would be really hard staying motivated and positive! If I were you, I would try to stay away from the scale for two weeks. Just thinking that the weight is going down, then after two weeks I am sure you will have a great result! Maybe to hard to stay away from the scale that long though?

I called my CDC a few minutes ago as well (really getting my money worth now, haha). He said that 3 shakes give me 470 cal, and they recommend that you either do just those, or that you come up over a total of 800 cal. The explanation was that when doing 3 shakes, the ketons protects you in some way, and the fat is being burn off. But when you add something to eat, you will be out of ketosis. And out of ketosis, but on such a low cal intake (that under 800 cal is!), you wont be able to function well. Or it's not good for your body.

So now I kind of see what he is saying. I am just worried about not loosing as fast :-S.

Oh well, must head back to work.

Broxi sending you some PMA - Postive Mental Attitude *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I've always failed at other diets because I didn't stick to them... you stick to them and then get down as they stop working for you.

Maybe if you expect it to stop working, it will... not a scientific approach I know. Believe in yourself - believe in CD, you can do it! You will loose the rest of the weight and be fabulous!

Jacci well done on getting through the first day - hope day 2 is just as good for you. The running to the loo gets better as your body gets used to the water level...

Broxi sending you some PMA - Postive Mental Attitude *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I've always failed at other diets because I didn't stick to them... you stick to them and then get down as they stop working for you.

Maybe if you expect it to stop working, it will... not a scientific approach I know. Believe in yourself - believe in CD, you can do it! You will loose the rest of the weight and be fabulous!
i completly agree
oh morning all,
broxi, maybe you stayed the same cos of the gravy, at least you dodnt gain, if you feel negative maybe that also had an affect, i told myself yesterday i would be 1lb down to reach 14.7 and i was, i told myself today i would get below 36 as my bmi i am 35.90, please try to be poritivre
YOU WILL LOOSE 1LB BY TOMORROW
i am being posotive for you xxxx

Hi thanks so much everybody for all your support. You're all great.

Asa, if you send me a private message with your address I will mail you our book which will give you an idea. And don't be daft, it is only the cost of a stamp! Also I don't believe that about coming out of ketosis cos when I did Atkins it works with ketosis and you just eat very very low carb - under 20g a day should keep you in ketosis. I honestly think the extra calories might slow your weight loss but not the ketosis thing and also just keep your calories very low. People say the problem is that you still need to take your full amount of CD sachets to ensure you are getting the right amount of nutrients.
Hope you're all doing well! I'm off work today cos fell - slipped on dog's water that had spilled- idiot- and did the splits and battered my knee and hip so can't walk very well. But I'm ok, reading and stuff. x

you silly bugger, xxx
im being lazy charlie didnt wake till 10.30 so niether did i, we are both still sat in pjs watching kids tv and me on here, i have a bad back and hip today, but i love lazy days, xx
hope your feeling a bit more positive though luvvy xx

yes claira, I need to feel more positive cos I couldn't do this if it was going to fail. I'm going to reread The Secret today to help me.
This diet has taken over my life!

It is Broxi isn't it! Completely taken over mine too.. Before I worried about what to cook, now i think, what soup shall I have for tea! Its got me kind of lazy too.. but having said all that, I do find I'm in control now when I wasn't before. Be careful when walking the dog, lol..though splits are a good look when you're skinny :).

Hello Claira, how are you my dear? Zoe, shopaholic, hope all is ok? xx

i was having some doubts the other day, missing food etc, but i am sooo happy with the weight loss, if i stay the same i will be ticked off, but i am determined to keep doing this, i dont want to get to a comfortable weight and stop, i want to get the whole way, we WILLall do this, it is hard at times and it does take over, but for the time in my life i AM in charge. xxx

hi nikki, sorry about your gain but glad you had a good time, you will get it back off, and keep it off this time xx

Yes I agree with you both. I want to be in control of my eating. I honestly eat like a big pig normally and would never just take a small portion ever. Now I want to be able to just eat what is necessary for my body. I feel much more in control too. I think with having the meal at weekend and I could hardly eat a thing nor did I want to. I didn't like the full feeling I was starting to get but I used to need that.

I will Claira.. one thing it has taught me is that I need to go up the plans before I go away to Barbados, so I'm still loosing but will be easier to maintain while I'm away and limit the gain as well. I've just been saying on the sit up thread that I don't know any other diet that you can say.. "I'll loose that 10lb of fat in 4-5 weeks" and actually know that you can. Thats the bit I like, which is the control freak in me I'm sure, lol.. :D

Dropped my son at his interview at Primark, bless him, he was all suited and booted and looked lovely and so grown up at 16. Waiting patiently (she says tapping her foot) for Rhys to get back, he has been longer then I thought too.

Off to do some more packing now, just had my starberry tetra :7834: as couldnt be bothered to whizz up a shake, lol.. I enjoy the tetra's :D

Back