ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi Everyone

Hasn't it been a lovely day! I took myself to the shops and bought a couple of outfits. One in size 16 to wear on next girls night out, one size 14 to have as my next aspirational outfit. I am pleased to report that the size 16 outfit fits really well, and the size 14 tops fit a bit tight. I am over the moon :):):) I've gone from a size 18 to a 16 in just 3 weeks. I've still got a load of size 16 clothes from the last time I dieted so I don't really need to buy any. Going to pack up the size 18 stuff and give it to my mum. Can't wait :D

Hi Everyone

Hasn't it been a lovely day! I took myself to the shops and bought a couple of outfits. One in size 16 to wear on next girls night out, one size 14 to have as my next aspirational outfit. I am pleased to report that the size 16 outfit fits really well, and the size 14 tops fit a bit tight. I am over the moon :):):) I've gone from a size 18 to a 16 in just 3 weeks. I've still got a load of size 16 clothes from the last time I dieted so I don't really need to buy any. Going to pack up the size 18 stuff and give it to my mum. Can't wait :D

Thats a good idea Shopaholic and you do live up to your name, lol. I put some clothes in the charity bag this morning, that is now too big for me, I looked like I sack in one of them! Good feeling and I've got some vouchers for Next and may get something that is a little tight for me now. x

Ah, my mistake Nikki! I read this post as if someone already had created a July challenge on the forum. But this one was Witchys own challenge I think now :).

There is July challenge Asa its the Independence Day Challenge, get yourself joining honey, its another goal.

Thanks Eternal, have to admit I just love the fake lb of fat that my cdc has. When you look at it and imagine 3 of those it seems like a far better achievement!

Exactly, Contrary.. Its only 2lb off a sack of spuds, lol.. and thats well heavy to carry around :)! xx

hello girls, i just bought some berrie water flavour and had 1 1/2 litres already, ooohh its lush xx

OOO sounds lovely, will have to try that.

Im watching a programme on sky plus about a group of girls dieting together, really good.

ive just recorded some fat teens thing, but im watches ashes to ashes, i love the eighties xx

nikki im gonna get some ice lolly makers, and make some lollies for the hot weather x

going to do my jack knifes in a bit, u know how many i about 10ish will let do xx

Hi all,

I am new on day 5 of cambridge diet. I am trying to find my way round this site please bear with me. Can I join please I should be able to log in at least once a day.

Welcome Kenye the more the merrier :) Good luck on your loss.

:grouphugg:hello and welcome xxx
:welcome:

ice lollys sound lovely, especially on days like today. Must get some flavouring the next time I get weighed - going fortnightly now as it is a bit of a jaunt for me. Must stop off at ikea to get a mould, DD would probably like lollies too :)

your not allowed to, they are doing tests to see if it will affect nutrients xxx

louie lou - Sunday
Contrarytintagel - Monday
zoe - Monday morn
asa - Monday
broxi - Tuesday
Witchy -Tuesday fortnightly with CDC
kenye - Wednesday
LadyB - Thursday
Eternalflame - Thursday
claira - Saturday
Shopaholic - Saturday fortnightly with CDC

i hope these are right xx

Hey everyone, Asa and Zoe well done on your losses! I lost 3lb this week so still the same as Asa so far - I'm hoping for 4 next week now!:p

Good luck tomorrow Broxi (and Witchy?) not sure which week you're weighing in. I'm still really low in energy all the time so I can't wait for the energy bit to kick in for me! How do you guys feel? You all sound far more energetic than me! For those who like feel good movies Little Miss Sunshine is on film4 at nine pm tonight. xxx

Wonderful WI :happy096:
Yeah, let's hope for four next week :D. I am really pleased with the results this week, and I aim for another good week with CD, and a good WI for our first week of June Challenge!

I am energetic parts of the day, and then again I loose all the energy, this afternoon I fell asleep for three hours, haha. Now I ready for bed again. I guess I had some sleeping time to catch up on :D.

My scales have died hahahha Low Battery, whats that all about ive only had them four weeks, ive kiiled my scales :8855::479::bliss:so will have to go to boots for a peek, i cancelled my CDC tomorrow with TOTM not happening and still got hubbys shakes.

Well im trying to type this and my cat is laid over my hands half on my lap top so scuse random letters lol

just as i read that my cat tried to sit on my laptop, dopey thing, he's gone back to daddy now lol x

Back