ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Well done Witchy on your great loss this week. That sounds a lovely treat that you have had, I am jealous lol. When I have lost 3 stone ( so only another 16lbs) I am gonna treat myself to something like that . Hope your all having a good day. Zoe xx

Hello everyone! I just got home from work, and I am leaving in a few hours to finally catch the Angel & Demond movie at the cinema. The good part is that it has been running for so long, that there will be little people there :).

I have had a great day, rode my bike home during lunch and had my shake here. That works fine.

Whichy, what a great idea with you make over consult when you are done. I will definitely book myself on one of those as well :).

Talk to you later!

Hi Butterflies, I'm just on for a wee while before going for wi. I've felt much thinner today. My skirt kept falling down at work. Compliments are flying in too. By another 2 stone I'll be thin and by another 3 stone I'll be really thin and ideal weight. It seems within reach now. Everyone's weight losses are amazing. I know mine will be slower than that but I'm happy with 3lb a week.
Witchy, your nails will be amazing. I sometimes get Biosculpture which I love. I just find the upkeep is quite a lot as they need done every 2 weeks. But it is amazing. I would love to learn how to do it myself. I bought a lamp and gel but they just kept falling off and I don't know why.
How is everyone else today? Nikki, you must be excited about Portugal.
Carolyn, I can gain 1/2 st before period but when it comes I lose it.

Hi Broxi. I'm good thanks, off to get some new shoes in a bit at the local shopping centre. Meeting BF there as he is going away for a golfing weekend on Thurs too, strangely its the Algarve too, lol.. So will help him look for some nice "cool" bits. He does have a strange dress sense, so glad I'm going with him :). Then will finish it off in Costa with an iced coffee.

Good luck at your WI and don't fall asleep this time :). Looking forward to seeing your results, especially when your skirt is falling down, thats excellent. Thinner and getting even thinner :). xx

Hiya everyone, hope your all having a good day.
Well done witchy, thats a great result and love the idea of a transformation - that will def keep you motivated.

Broxi Good luck at you weigh in.

Nikki Where are you going in portugal? I went ther back in April to Albuferia

I'm actually having a good day 3, instead of having my drink before leaving for work I took tetrapack and had it just after 10 - had 2nd 1 at 3pm and will have my last drink in about an hour but I'm actually not feeling as hungry as yesterday, bit of a headache but I can deal with that - feeling very positive

Hope your all well xx

Hello girls! Just finished booking our trip to Croatia! Yeah! :character00180:
I am so excited! I also had to make a ticker right away :D. 5 weeks to go, Could shed another 15 lbs right?

Nikki! Yes, I planned to bring some sparkling water tonight :). Did you read the book also? This book was the favorite of them all. Yes, biking gives me all that and some fresh air. I can't bring the blender to work either, so this is my only option if I want a shake. I could have a bar at lunch too. I will get some bars next time I go CD shopping.

Broxi, I am glad you are feeling slim today! That is the best feeling :D. Best of luck at you WI.

I am glad you are feeling better today Susan! I had some head ace the first couple of days as well, but I am sure you will feel a lot better soon. Keep on fighting!

Hi girls, I want to get a bike but I havn't been on one since I gained all my weight. Can a normal mountain bike withstand us bigger ladies or do I have to get something special for my weight :eek: how embarrasing. Zoe xx

Thanks Asa

So pleased you've booked Croatia - such an incentive for next 5 weeks an all the new clothes you'll have to buy for hols :)

Last time I tried riding a bike about 3 years ago I fell off so gave up

I've started bellydancing classes on a thursday. This will be my 5th week and although I'm biggest there and can't do some of warm up exercises I love it. Just got a DVD so I can do it at home.

I bought one of those vibrating power plates months ago and have pulled it out to start using - its really weird as you stand on it an can feel your legs shaking but meant to be good so I'll try and keep using it as I lose weight so I can tone up

Last time I tried riding a bike about 3 years ago I fell off so gave up

I've started bellydancing classes on a thursday. This will be my 5th week and although I'm biggest there and can't do some of warm up exercises I love it. Just got a DVD so I can do it at home.

I bought one of those vibrating power plates months ago and have pulled it out to start using - its really weird as you stand on it an can feel your legs shaking but meant to be good so I'll try and keep using it as I lose weight so I can tone up

Id love one of those, let us know what it is like and if it works.

Hi girls hope you are all ok. Still on a high from WI my CDC hasnt seen me for three weeks and drove past me she didnt recognise the toned down me haha. I must be mad but ive started to walk to school and back to pick all the kids up its a good two miles so feel really tired now, early night me thinks.

I'll let you know how it goes - actually got it off Ideal world shopping channel cause it takes up to 23 stone - not many exercise equipment takes my weight so I went for it.

Its good that your walking more- I'll try it once I've lost some weight - roll on Sunday for WI

I know what you mean about the weight and what your limited to get on, I had my eyebrows waxed for the first time in years today. I actually dared to lay on the bed and not worry if it will callapse under me hehe. Cant wait to see what happens this time next month.

Tell me about it, I got mine done 8 weeks ago and I got on the bed an I kept imagine it collapsing, too frightened to go back now, maybe next month.

I used to loved getting eyebrows waxed as it really makes a difference. Have you had your eyelashes dyed - I get blue/black colour when I do an it looks great.

Did get legs waxed once and nearly went through the ceiling with the pain - keep to shaving now!

Hi Butterflies and skinny Witchy- 7lbs indeed in week 5!

My weigh in and I lost 4lb so delighted with that. Have felt much much thinner this week as I knew I would now that I got under 12st. It feels great. I got 2 weeks so I'll weigh myself next week. This week I'm going to really hammer the water cos I know I haven't been drinking enough.
Brilliant about Croatia Asa. My niece was there last summer and loved it. I think it's scenic.
My next worry is my holiday to Madeira. My cdc told me tonight if I blow my diet I could gain a stone and a half in the three weeks! Oh dear. I need to stick to diet a bit when away.

BTW Susan, I can't even go a bike when I'm thin as my balance is so bad!

Broxi that is amazing well done honey, we will have those gorgeous figures in no time.

You will do fab on your hols and if you put a few Ib on well you can take them off when you get back, holidays are precious time so dont dwell and just do your best honey.

Going to bed soon need sleep

Reactions: Asa
Where is LadyB? Missing you xxx

Back