ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi Butterflies, forum is very quiet today. I'm ok today but not lost weight for over a week and so worried that this wont work for me either same as Atkins, SW and other diets I've done- they work initialy and then stop as though my body gets used to it. Terrified this will happen. Anyway not been bothered about food at all today- I think yesterday helped.
Sorry you're not well Lynda, hope you feel better soon- I think feeling sick on CD would be awful.
I'll try to come back on later. Going to my brother's just now for dinner but I'l just take my bar! Speak to you soon xxx

Sorry to hear your not feeling well Lynda, hope your better soon.

I have just got back from my Dad's BBQ and had a nice time, I took my bar and water. What did get on my nerves was every one asking if I was ok, thats what made me feel left out not the not eating but every one making feel like I was the odd one.

My family are all very supportive and have all said how proud they are of me but my middle sister and her friend said goodbye at the end and said well done, don't give up! no one said I was gonna :mad:.

I am so sensitive to peoples comments at the moment, I know they are not meant the way I am taking them but I just want to feel normal and it's not the cd that's making me feel abnormal it's people around me keep mentioning it. Anyone else feel like this. Zoe x

hi broxi, i know what you mean, i tried everything before this and i always find a platau,
look at others, they do have the odd sts week but a great loss after that. give it another week, i have my mums 50th on 8th july, she just said she wants whole family to go out for a meal, so i may make that my next meal, will post about foods on group x

hi zoe, i want to talk about all the time and people are either fed up off listening to me lol or down on it, xx

Hi Claira. I like talking about cd too and how fab it is but not when every ones eating and they feel sorry for me because I'm not. I tell them I'm fine and it really doesn't bother me but they still feel bad bless them. Zoe x

i know what you mean, my partner keeps telling me hes really proud of me and im sure he is but i feel like hes patronizing me and waiting for me to give up lol

Sorry to hear your not feeling well Lynda, hope your better soon.

I have just got back from my Dad's BBQ and had a nice time, I took my bar and water. What did get on my nerves was every one asking if I was ok, thats what made me feel left out not the not eating but every one making feel like I was the odd one.

My family are all very supportive and have all said how proud they are of me but my middle sister and her friend said goodbye at the end and said well done, don't give up! no one said I was gonna :mad:.

I am so sensitive to peoples comments at the moment, I know they are not meant the way I am taking them but I just want to feel normal and it's not the cd that's making me feel abnormal it's people around me keep mentioning it. Anyone else feel like this. Zoe x

Yep, know exactly what you mean. I don't mind having my shake around others, but the comments irritates me. My grandma is constantly going on about how sorry it is for me, and that I have to eat, and that I look too slim, haha.

I am also annoyed with people who want me to make exceptions here and there. And that has to debate me being on CD in any sort or way. I eat what I want, and no one should have to be involved in it or discuss it :D

Good evening everyone!

Broxi - you made the right decision for yourself yesterday, and you now know you eat like a bird (not a turkey, wee sparrow)

Lynda - you look gorgeous!! Sorry you are not feeling well!

Zoe - I had a friend tell me last night I could have some carrot, and it wouldn't do any harm!! What does she know?? And she said I would be better on another diet.......... what business is it of hers?? I have made this choice, and she should support me!

Hi Claira - how are you??

Bx

I am vary happy with myself today! Because:

Friday night - went to a 21st birthday party, big buffet - I didn't eat or drink anything bad.
Saturday night - went to my friends hen do, at another friends home. They all had a big BBQ and other food, sweets, my favourite cocktails, lots of wine etc - I drank a shake and water all night till 2. 30 am
Today - we went out as a family to celebrate my Grandparents Diamond wedding anniversary to a lovely restaurant - I had a shake, black coffee and water!

I managed to stick to SS all weekend!! Some times were harder than others - and I surprised that a couple of times last night my hand went out to automatically pick at some food - old habits die hard!!!

I am shattered, but proud of myself!!

X

LadyB, you have done extremely well this weekend! I admire your strength for all those events!

Hi guys sorry ive not been on since Thursday, finished room looks fab then had mas fight with hubby, we never fight but my emotions with this diet are wild and ended up in full scale war which resulted in him taking night off and some serious cuddles and making up (im such a cow its like major PMT), we planned a special night with the kids for Friday night but at last minute friends came round (my friend new what had happened) and bullied us in to packing car with tents, kids and and fun to the woods for the weekend, we had half an hour to pack, think we really needed the distraction.

Up side had a fab weekend, kids and hubby had a fab weekend, I feel so much better and the spirt is restored.

Down side, forgot about diet and just ran to the woods, so spent the weekend on the lesser cambridge, very proud of myself for not being bad though.

Im in this till Im me again not matter how long it takes, but sometimes family has to come first and this weekend we needed the release, we had fun and climbed the climbing walls and did the pot holes and ropes and now ache like mad.

Good to be back butterflies.

Broxi sent you a pm back.

Thank you for all the compliments ladies, you are turning my head!

Still feeling rough, I've only had one shake today and a bit of water. Scared to have more as I still feel sick. Hope I feel better tomorrow as I've got to attend the opening of a new resource unit for the local primary school, I'm on their board of governors.

Luckily C hasn't taken it so far, but she's off her food a bit today.

Early night required - been a hell of a day...

Hope you feel better tomorrow honey, its awful being ill on this diet xx

Hi everyone - hope you feel better soon Lynda,

Witchy - sounds like you needed to get away for weekend so glad you enjoyed it.

I had my first wi today and lost 9 pounds. I'm pleased its come off but I also know that I get so far on diets and give up when weight loss slows down. I have agreed with my CDC that my first target is 19.5 as thats my stalling block weight - got a while to go till then so fingers crossed.

Can't believe weekend is over and back to work tomorrow but it will keep my mind busy

SUe xx

What a great WI Susan! The exact same as my first week :).

Glad you had a great time in the woods Victoria :)!

I can't believe the weekend is over either! It sure has gone fast! I am a bit nervous about my WI tomorrow, but it will be alright! I will post before heading to work. Have a great evening girls!

good luck Asa for tomorrow.

Asa - good luck on you WI tomorrow- It'll be fine xx

great 1st weigh in, well done, im off to bed now, ger some cuddles, hope you all had a good day, speak tomorrow xx:4635:
dream of being skinny:stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:
(this is us when were skinny lol):zz:
night:zz:

Good morning everyone! I lost 3 pounds today. Actually it was 1 kg=2,2 pounds, but due to the fact that I count in kilos first, then convert, and round off from the actual current weight, it became 3 today. And I am very pleased with both. It is really easy to be speed-blinded since we lose so fast. But on WW this would be a great result! So I'll stick to that feeling :).

Off to work in a bit, a four day week ahead of me since we have midsummer eve off on Friday.

Nikki, how was your trip? Can't wait to hear all about it!

How is everyone today?

Talk to you later!

Back