ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hello
I seem to be posting all over the shop at the moment & need to find a home... Can I stay here for a while?????
I am on day 3, and was told by my CDC that despite what was written on the packs that she recommended min 4l water, I have been doing 4l of plain water, 0.5-1 of sparkly in the eve with a touch of the flavouring! I seem to be thirsty all the time ....
I am enjoying the packs and the break from food!
I will 'try' to get on everyday BUT i work long hours and my daughter seems to hog the PC in the evening.... By the time I get to go on it, it seems like bedtime!
xx xx

Morning everyone..

As always jumped on scales this morning (I need to loose them when I move, lol) and looks like another lb off, so need to do at least 4 more to get rid of the weekend away weight.

Hope everyone is well this morning. I'm back to work today, but will try to post inbetween appointments at break and lunch time.

Happy walking Asa this eve and Broxi, I'm sure the water flavouring hasn't affected your loss.. As it is allowed anyway.. Maybe increase your water anyway and see if that helps this week. Claira.. id do try and drink about 2.5 litres and 3 if possible, but its a lot of water to get down, lol.. Easy if it's hot, I could guzzle all day then.

xxx

Last edited:
morning girlies, welcome clare,
i have been good with my water last couple of days, even if i have had flavouring and despite totm am 2lb down since sat, got 3 mornings till weigh, so im gonna keep going with water but will still have flavoring and see how it goes. im hoping to stick to an average of 3 1/2 - 4lb per week then i will have my stone a month,
off out for the day, got to arrange a balloon ride for my mums 50th, has anyone ever done this? will catch up tonight, have good days andtake care xx

thanks nikki, you to xxx

I feel like I've gone back to week 1, yesterday cravings, today - shattered. That was the weekend I suppose :( x

Im with you there honey, its horrid isnt it. I cant wait for bed time, my oldest daughter had a three hour nose bleed at 2.30 this morning, blood everywhere it was horrid, really thought we were going to end up in casualty but it stopped in the end, so early night for me tonight.

Clare, welcome to the group!

I am back from my walk, 50 minutes in a very fast pace (for me anyway, haha), it felt great. I am really tired now though. Will watch Lost for a while I think. Talk to you later!

Yeech. I just wrote a giant post and lost it! Does that happen to anybody else?

Anyway, I can't be bothered to write it all again. So hello. Hope you are all good tonight. I'm out my depression today.

Welcome Clare - you'll like it on here- everybody's lovely especially me! okidding! U must be the only person that's enjoying the break from food! I'm certainly not!

What have you all been up to?
x

Hello All,

How are you all this evening???

I just found out I passed my prof cert in managmenet!! whoop whoop!! And for the first time, I don't actually feel like celebrating with food! So, that is a double whoop whoop!

I have WI tomorrow night, and my loss is slowing down - even though I have been 100% - so not really looking forward to WI.

Welcome Clare - this is a great place for support through the good and the bad!!!

Bx

Good evening everyone :)

Welcome Clare, we are a friendly bunch :D

Well done LadyB, what management cert did you do? I've got a Prince2 qualification and need to update it - not looking forward to that at all.

I've been having a funny old day. On the way to work I realised that I'd forgotten my tetra and only had a bar in my bag for the whole day. Well I had a high powered meeting this morning and felt so nervous about it, that I didn't miss having nothing to eat, just kept drinking water. By the time the meeting was over it was lunch time, and I met my friend and had the cranberry bar while she had lunch.

So pleased I was able to keep 100% - made me realise that I could go a day without food if I had to - ketosis rocks!

I have so much energy it's unbelievable. In love with life today :D:D:D:D:D

Hiya Butterflies,

Lynda, I managed today without food too and wasn't panicked about it. I'd have died normally if I forgot my lunch and couldn't get it anywhere - probably have not gone to work

Hi Jacci, how's it going? Day 3 is hard.

I really hope I lose weight this week as couldn't go another STS.

I'm going to go swimming now, then for big jacuzzi x

Hi Butterflies hope you are all ok tonight.

Just having a quick post before pamper session and bath.

welcome Claire its a lovely bunch here and very supportive so hope you stay with us and good luck on your journey x

Lynda - I have done my Prince2 as well!! This is with the OU and is the first stage of a MA. I am very pleased, as I thought I would be lucky to get a pass, as I was sooooo nervous!! I really didn't think I had got more that 42% and I managed much more than that! It is hard to study later in life - but the result has made me decide to go back in Novemeber!

I too forgot my tetra today...... ha ha!! That makes 3 of us! I did the same thing, drank water and coffee - but for me when lunch was served I had 3 ciggys!! heee haaaa

How was your swim Broxi?

Witchy - ummmmmm pampering sounds lovely!!

Jacci - well done for getting through day 3!!

It is hard getting back into studying, especially while working full time. I did a post grad certificate in management studies a few years ago and it was tough finding time to devote to it. Good practical application of time management :) I take my hat off to you - good luck with the next part.

Lynda - you are so right!! It is hard to find the time...... and energy!! I am a typical 'late' person, and would just read for my assignments. Therefore when I got to the exam prep, I had not read the year long course!! ha ha! But 4 days of learning, ok maybe cramming - I did it!!! I will have to work much harder for the next level..... and get work to pay for it!! heee haaa.

hi girls, had a really tiring day, hope your all well, but im gonna say g'night, speak tomorrow xxxx

Hi! I know you've all gone to bed but I just wanted to say that I'm still here and, after blowing it at the weekend and feeling unworthy to be on the 100% forum, I've clawed my way back and I'm back on track! Hope you're all doing brilliantly and feeling fab! Last weekend taught me a valuable lesson - you don't have to be perfect but you reap what you sow. Also, though, its important to remember that whats been done CAN be undone. I really thought I'd blown it on Monday morning and I'm really pleased I hung on in there. Never say die eh?? Talk to you soon you inspiring little gems of gorgeousness!!!! xxx

Back