ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

I am back from my walk, 50 minutes in a very fast pace (for me anyway, haha), it felt great. I am really tired now though. Will watch Lost for a while I think. Talk to you later![/QUOTE]

Asa.. you will be thinning away by the day at this rate. Well done for the walking, I've vowed to do a bit more myself and that with the sit ups, we'll be slim jims in no time, lol. x

Im with you there honey, its horrid isnt it. I cant wait for bed time, my oldest daughter had a three hour nose bleed at 2.30 this morning, blood everywhere it was horrid, really thought we were going to end up in casualty but it stopped in the end, so early night for me tonight.

Ahh, I hope she is ok now Victoria. Bet you all needed a good night sleep after that. x

Hi! I know you've all gone to bed but I just wanted to say that I'm still here and, after blowing it at the weekend and feeling unworthy to be on the 100% forum, I've clawed my way back and I'm back on track! Hope you're all doing brilliantly and feeling fab! Last weekend taught me a valuable lesson - you don't have to be perfect but you reap what you sow. Also, though, its important to remember that whats been done CAN be undone. I really thought I'd blown it on Monday morning and I'm really pleased I hung on in there. Never say die eh?? Talk to you soon you inspiring little gems of gorgeousness!!!! xxx

Wannabee.. I wouldn't worry about the weekend hun. I went away for 4 days and put on 7lb approx (my scales).. I was so annoyed with myself and did low carbing and high protein all weekend, but got straight back on the shakes on Monday morning and stood on scales this morning and its alloff already! I've been doing lots of toning, sit ups, house work and walking to shift it.. Drank lots of water and it seems to have gone.

Please don't worry about your blip, you are back on track now and its great to see you back on posting again :happy096:. Have a good day today. xx

Morning lovelies :grouphugg:

Been up since 3.30am! Was in bed by 10pm last night, had a splitting head ache and do think its because I'm getting back into ketosis after my weekend away. But I got up to go to the loo and was wide awake after that.. Lay in bed til 5am, and thought i'd do some leg exercises, lol and my sit ups (ahead of this eve). Wasn't sure what else to do really, so got up. Think I'm still worrying subconsciously about my move next Sat.. Have thought of nothing else apart for my shakes, lol.

Enjoying the quietness of the early morning with a cup of tea, its actually really nice to be up this early listening to the birds :giggle:. Going to go and clean the kitchen in a minute.. The sun is up and looks like it's gonna be a warm day :character00238:.

Hope you enjoyed your swim Broxi and Witchy, pamper pamper, love it! Get well soon Claira. Claire and Jakki, good luck today.

Have a good one girlies and speak later. xxx

Last edited:
Well done on you exam LadyB!

How is Jacci and Clare doing on their fourth day today?

Claira, hope you are feeling better today!

Wannabeelovely, you are still worth being on the 100 % forum!!! You just bounced back for a blip and thats takes a lot too! You have done so well, just keep posting here :)

Nikki, I was so tired last night after the walk, I go with a friend maybe every other two weeks. He is going hiking in the alps in three weeks, so he wants to do more walking now. So perhaps it will be more for me too as well :). Wow, you were really up early today :). I can understand the move is worrying! So, you don't move this Saturday (in two days), but the next after that? Hope your head ace clears up today! It was a couple of hard days there in the beginning :-(

Morning Asa.. Yes, move next Sat.. my furniture is disappearing before my eyes alread, lol.. I've given away my dining table to my brother, my drinks cabnet and bookcase is off to Charity shop today.. Bureau is going to my daughters along with 3 wardrobes, curtains and bedside cabnets.. So getting rid of stuff quickly. My BF has made a huge effort to newly furnish and decorate to accomadate for me and my son and felt really b****y to him yesterday.. with all thats gone on last few weeks.. So can't wait to get this move out of the way now and begin my new life.

Asa.. your walking partner, is a great motivation, good on you and you'll be loosing more inches too. Have a good day. x

Lynda - I have done my Prince2 as well!! This is with the OU and is the first stage of a MA. I am very pleased, as I thought I would be lucky to get a pass, as I was sooooo nervous!! I really didn't think I had got more that 42% and I managed much more than that! It is hard to study later in life - but the result has made me decide to go back in Novemeber!

I too forgot my tetra today...... ha ha!! That makes 3 of us! I did the same thing, drank water and coffee - but for me when lunch was served I had 3 ciggys!! heee haaaa

How was your swim Broxi?

Witchy - ummmmmm pampering sounds lovely!!

Jacci - well done for getting through day 3!!

Lady B, I'm really chuffed for you. Studying when you're working is hard work and I take my hat off to you. I've just started doing my NVQ4 at work, so that my wages increase, its a council incentive.. signed up to do a MA in Child Protection, which doesn't now start until Feb next year..I love to do something new and I think it strengthens the work that we do as well, as well as giving us that extra confidence. xxx

Hi all,

Day 4 today and I got on the scales-naughty I know and Ive lost 4lbs!!!!!! Im so pleased I could shout it to the world!!!
I know my main problem is the weekends when Im not working tho,have you got any hints or tips you can give me that you use?
Hope you all have a lovely day.

xx

Hi Jacci! Wow 4lb weight loss in 3 days! Fab!!!! I find weekends hard too cos its usually the time when we eat socially or just generally treat ourselves. I try to leave my CD meals as late as possible so that I've got them to look forward to - if that makes sense. It also means that I have my last meal at about 8 - 8.30pm and that stops me getting the evening munchies! I drink loads and loads of water too to stop the hunger pangs. It definitely fills you up. Don't leave it too late though cos it may tip you into nibbling things that you shouldnt. It works for me anyway!!! Keep up the good work - you're doing brill!!!!

Hi everyone! Another CD day ahead of us - hope its a good one! Thanks for the encouragement Nikki and Asa! It helps so much to know I can come on here and say what I feel cos I can't really talk to anyone in the 'real' world about it. I'm feeling like maybe I can do this again now. My confidence is returning and I feel like I have a more realistic handle on it than before I fell off the wagon. Thanks girls! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Good luck with your move Nikki - it must feel really strange and a bit scary to see all your belongings disappearing from the house but its the end of one chapter and the start of a new one and it could well be your happiest one ever!! :love:
I'm super impressed with your exercise regimes too Nikki and Asa. I've been a bit scared to try anything up until now cos I felt really light-headed when I started this and have a fear of fainting but I may give the sit-ups a go and start walking more. My hubby is always asking me to go for a walk with him and I say no cos moving is against my religion!! I know it'll help though so I'm going to try to do a bit. xxx

morning girls, still feel tired and didnt get up till 9.30, need to motivate myself today, sorting all my clothes out, i've lost 3lb already this week told broxi i was going for 5lb, i still have today and tomorrow to loose it, fingers crossed,
i am testing this posotive thinking, eitherway i will be happy with this weeks loss. xx
well done to all new starters stick with it xx

Wannabeelovely, I would be so glad if my boyfriend would ask me to go for a walk! Sometimes he does, but I would like it to be a daily ritual. I would want to take 15 minutes or so after dinner, just take a walk, talk about the day, before sitting down and falling asleep in front of the TV, haha.

thanks nikki, you must have been away same time as me, have you lost the whole 7 now x

Great loss already Claira! I will also try the positive thinking a bit more. Now I think I will loose with slower rate since I have gone up the plans. But that's wrong thinking, I should think that I will loose fast! The scale say a little bit up though... It will turn again before Monday though!

Yes, what a great loss Nikki! I read on the ss+ thread now. Great! I am not going to write there, but I might read since it is a good way to learn for my ss+ or 810 plan or whatever the plan I am doing now, haha. It is difficult writing about my plan here since it doesn't really exist where you live. I am looking forward to read the CD book that Broxi is sending, then I'll see if I am doing any of the two, or in between, or something else :)

Have a great day everyone! I am heading back to work. Tonight we are going to a friends place for a barbecue. Will be fun seeing them again!

thanks nikki, you must have been away same time as me, have you lost the whole 7 now x

Hi Claira..

Yes, more or less, I went away Thurs morning and back on Sunday night, all 4 days low carbing and not on plan, but all advised by CDC. By the looks of the scales this morning, its all off already. I think becuause it went on quick, it came off quick.. lost that glycogen stores (or something, lol). Hoping now to have a loss come Sunday WI. xx

Great loss already Claira! I will also try the positive thinking a bit more. Now I think I will loose with slower rate since I have gone up the plans. But that's wrong thinking, I should think that I will loose fast! The scale say a little bit up though... It will turn again before Monday though!

Yes, what a great loss Nikki! I read on the ss+ thread now. Great! I am not going to write there, but I might read since it is a good way to learn for my ss+ or 810 plan or whatever the plan I am doing now, haha. It is difficult writing about my plan here since it doesn't really exist where you live. I am looking forward to read the CD book that Broxi is sending, then I'll see if I am doing any of the two, or in between, or something else :)

Have a great day everyone! I am heading back to work. Tonight we are going to a friends place for a barbecue. Will be fun seeing them again!

I think thats wise Asa.. you can decide for yourself, what you want to do. ss+ is nice, takes that edge off now too. x

well done in getting back to it nikki, x

Good evening all!! I have lost 4 lbs this week!! I have treated myself to a caramel bar, and had a few nibbles on it - wow it tastes so nice after three weeks of shakes and soups!!

Nikki - whoop whoop on starting your MA next year, and you will be nice and slim too boot!!!

How is everyone else?

Bx

Back