ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Nikki hope you are feeling better and hope you get an early night tonight.

LadyB well done honey xxx yah you

Jacci good for you bet your feeling great.

Broxi honey nice one for not wanting food, im at the craving stage but my Monday will be back to full throttle.

Wannabelovely you are a star and remember that, you will be fine, hang in there honey xx

Thanks Witchy! I'm hanging on for dear life!!!!!!
Well done everyone on getting through another day of CD - thats one day closer to our target weights! We're doing great arent we? Keep up the fab work girls - we can do it!!! xxxx

Evening girls.

Thanks Claira, Lady B and Witchy. Glad its all off, phewwww, thought I'd really gotten on the rocky road, but glad its back to plain sailing again :). It was the best thing I did by getting straight back onto it Monday and upped my water by untolds, lol..

Wannabee, you're doing well hon, just carry on and Jakki, keep it up, your loss will be your inspiration to carry it on and on and on.. look at all of us! We are now CD groupies :D

Hope everyone is feeling ok this eve. Think I might get to bed early this eve, lol.. and may even take some herbal sleeping tablets.

Claira, I like your spirit, focus on what you'll loose, that motivational inner voice to succeed and hey.. its working! Might try that on Sunday after my WI.Love your get up time too, mrs lady of leisure, lol..

Whats everyone got planned for the weekend? For me.. its packing and ohhh, more packing, lol.. Did anyone mention packing??

You may think this is a mad question to ask, but is everyones eyes ok? There is a method behind this madness... Reason I'm asking, a few days after I started CD, the whites of my eyes became a little yellowy and slightly bloodshot too. Wondered if anyone else has the same? Or it could just be a nikki thing, lol. xx

Just a quick note... haven't had time to read any posts today...

I'm away on holiday tomorrow morning for 10 days so I won't be on until I return.

Taking CD with me so I am aiming to be 100% while away.

V excited to be going on holiday.

Hope you all have a great week and I'll catch up with you all when I get back.

Just a quick note... haven't had time to read any posts today...

I'm away on holiday tomorrow morning for 10 days so I won't be on until I return.

Taking CD with me so I am aiming to be 100% while away.

V excited to be going on holiday.

Hope you all have a great week and I'll catch up with you all when I get back.

Have a fab holiday and enjoy it Shopaholic.. well done on continuing on CD while you are on hols too :). xx

have a great hol ,
nikki, i make the most of a lazy son, my mother in law said when you have a baby its the end of lie ins, she was wrong, i get even more now, but he is a monkey when he is awake lol xxx
i do feel of you that have to get up for work though xx

Claira.. my daughter Sasha was like that when she was a baby, she hardly cried, even when she needed feeding, I'd have to wake her and she was as placid as they come.. So got lots of lie in's with her too, as Kayleigh is 14 months older, when she woke up, I used to put her in bed with me with a bottle of milk and we'd go back to sleep til about 10am, lol.. If you can, then do it, cause it won't last much longer. xx

Hi Everyone, Sorry I've not had time to catch up on thread. Been at my mum's and busy getting my son ready as he's going to Alton Towers tomorrow for the weekend. Hope you're all doing great and still 100%. I'm still fed up as scales have still not moved which must be about 10 days now- just don't know what is wrong but it's getting me depressed. Having said that, I'm finding CD much easier to stick to now as cavings away mostly. So that's brill. Catch you all tomorrow night. xxx

Morning everyone.

Slept much better this morning, but am starving now, so will get my butterscotch shake in a minute. Weather looks good here today. Broxi, really feel for you at the moment, when are you at your WI? Perhaps ask if you can go up plans? Might be that as you've lost a lot now, you just need a wee more cals, to get things moving again. Lots of hugs hun. xxx

Morning all day 5,wearing some admittedly size 22 trousers but they deffo feel looser,I will hold that thought all day!! Feel a bit sick today but nowt too bad.

Hope you all have a lovely day,

xx

Morning all day 5,wearing some admittedly size 22 trousers but they deffo feel looser,I will hold that thought all day!! Feel a bit sick today but nowt too bad.

Hope you all have a lovely day,

xx

Hi Jacci,

Thats all nomal hon, but keep up with your water and that will pass. Maybe spread you shake out, by splitting it in half, so that you are having something between now and lunch, or lunch and dinner. Might help. Glad your trousers feel looser, you are loosing girlie. xxx

Have a fab trip shopaholic! I admire you strength to take CD on the trip!

Nikki, I haven't noticed about the eye thing. Maybe you should check it out?

Still no movement on the scale, but maybe that is what to expect! Had EXTREME cravings yesterday, just wanted to lay down and quit. I didn't quit, but I wasn't perfect either (not sure how much to write here, but just wanted to let you know that I am a bit shaky today and has been for a few days).

Today is midsummer eve, and we have the day off. Do you celebrate midsummer eve? Here it is pretty big. We will bring my grandmother and take her out to my mother in law, then the four of us will have a barbecue and relax and stay there over night. It is nice weather and sunny today, so it should be good. I will be back tomorrow again.

Take care!

hiya we dont celabrate here, not as a aholiday,
bless nikki im sure youll make a lovely nanna, my sis made my mum a nan at 40, but she still isnt very maternal, my mum that is. lol,
i am 1lb more down thats 4lb so far, i am determined to get my 5lb tommorrow on weigh day,
broxi posotive thinking, its really working, YOU CAN do it xxx

jacci good luck sunday with your weigh,
broxi stay off the scales till weigh in, see if it helps, xxx

Afternoon girls.

Busy day at work trying to sort our volunteer packages for young people of 16 and up to volunteer. Talk about red tape!

Your eve sounds like a nice idea Asa, shame we don't celebrate things like that. Night work for next 3 nights, so won't be posting til morning now. Enjoy your evening. xxx

Hi Butteflies,

I hope you are all doing well and ready fo a good weekend.

I've got a bit of problem. I'm still 11st 10lbs and have been for about 2 weeks. I have not got below this at all. Some days I'm 11st 11lbs and some 11st 10lbs. Now people say I shouldn't weigh every day and maybe they're right but it would be even worse for me not knowing and then getting such a huge disappointment. Right the real problem is for some reason my body seems to be wise to CD as has happened on all other diets - I lose weight initially fine and then, all of a sudden it completely stops working for me. I can usually stick to them for a good few months but still lose nothing. I wont be able to do this with CD as the cost on my emotions is too great. I actually think I'm beginning to get proper depression due to this diet and not losing. So in all honesty, I don't think I can continue. My next official wi is Tues and I will give it till then. It is too hard on me without the weight loss. I am also going on holiday the 29th so wouldn't be doing it right then anyway. Anyway, the really awful thing for me is that I will just have to resign myself to being fat forever; that is killing me. I was given a hope with CD but now I feel as though that has gone. Anyway, I know I am being awful but that's how it is for me just now- my personality and everything has changed. I'll keep going until Tues and then re-evaluate then but I know in my heart of hearts I can't do this if I'm not losing weight.

Sorry to be so absolutely ultra negative but I just wanted to let you Butterflies what was happening with me. xxxxx

Sorry

................:wave_cry:
I know that we are meant to post EVERYDAY but I work long hours and have limited access to PC, I am just finishing DAY 5 & this is my 1st weekend, although I have to work 2morr so I guess my weekend is Sunday this week...:family2:which I will spend - doing not alot!
I have been drinking 4.5l a day, 3 packs and felt bit crappy day 3, bit crappier yesterday soooooooooooooooooooo tired! Much better today as I slept really well & cant wait to do 1st WI on Monday! xx

Hi Broxi, it can't last forever not losing weight, on 500 cals a day your body needs more calories than that even if you sit on your arse doing nothing allday.

Try upping the water.

Every time my weight loss falls I know it's because I aren't drinking the water.

Maybe more H2O is the answer, maybe not, but it can't go on much longer not losing weight.

Keep strong, I feel the same, everyday I say to my husband I hope I have lost weight this week, I don't know what I will do if i haven't.

I do know i'll keep going, i haven't come this far to give up now, this is my last chance a normal life.

So will you, your a woman so you are strong, xxx:p

Back