ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Very pleased !!! sitting here in a size 18 top and jeans-alright they are stretchy jeans and I have a muffin top worthy of about 10 muffins but Im chuffed. This website and all of you have made the difference I think,Ive got a different mindset and knowing we are all in the same boat means a lot.Im on a variety of different meds which seem to have slowed my metabolism down but this time I know I just need to keep on going.

Good luck with your weigh in Nikki.

xxxx

Glad you are feeling chuffed Jacci, and so you should be too, its a good motivator too isn't it? The move in your ticker, BMI and percentage loss is good to keep track on too. Next week, after your WI, measure your waist.. you'll be amazed at the inch loss you will have had already. Try the peppermint tea as well, with a sweetner in that's quite nice at the end of the day.. I'm going off now to do some more packing. Speak later. xxx

Day 6...

:psiholog:..... Day 6 - had a couple of little seconds when I thought - I wish I could just eat a little of what I wanted when I wanted & bloody well learn when enough is enough!

I walked down the stairs at work, mumbling to myself, no no no no no - this time I'm not listening to the jibbering on my naughty shoulder tellin me ''oh well, you're fat thats the way it is so get on with it & carry on eating!''

Does anyone else have these silly thoughts!?!?

Not that I had any intention of actually eating, I am enjoying the break from being totally out of control! This regimented regime suits me (now surely that MUST be wrong)?????????????

Hope everyone else is getting through it all peeps! xxxx

Hi BB..

I actually feel in control with CD. Don't have to worry about what to eat, whether I'll gain etc.. I don't feel hungry on this either, but there has been some wibbly wobbly times, lol when I could nibble all day.. I have to say "no" to myself and that inner voice works wonders (most of the time). Your WI is tomorrow too BB? xx

Hi BB..

I actually feel in control with CD. Don't have to worry about what to eat, whether I'll gain etc.. I don't feel hungry on this either, but there has been some wibbly wobbly times, lol when I could nibble all day.. I have to say "no" to myself and that inner voice works wonders (most of the time). Your WI is tomorrow too BB? xx

Hi EF
Yes WI is Mon morning... Cant wait for that all important 1st loss to power you onto week 2, I always think that the 1st 2 wks losses give you that ALL important taste of success!? I'm doing the motorway trip on this diet, head down 4th 5th & 6th gear all the way!
I need to get to grips with the 'when you're there bit' still approx 18-20wks away for that so that can all wait!

I'm in the middle of making a list of non-food treats that I can have with all the money I am saving avoid ready meals, take-aways & bottles of wine :D:D:D:D:D....

This is my 1st wkend, again another mini goal for me! Must make a note my goals were get past Day 4, weekend1, 1wk, 2wks 1st, get out of the teens - 2st, 3st - head for the 11's, 4st in the 10's!

xx xx xx

Bb, weekends are hard.. but if you keep busy, it takes your mind off it anyway and go for a brisk walk, it'll shift the lb's as well, and drink lots of water..

I'm on ss+ now and my losses are the same as ss, but then my losses have been slow anyway. Made that decision to move it up,as moving in with BF next week and need to be able to do the "family" thing when I move in by eating a small meal with him, even though its only a 200 cal one, lol.

Its become part of my life now and need to think of the long term aim, so its still a long way off yet for me to get to target, but its now achievable with the CD, I like the shifting gears outlook Claire. xx

I've always been a slow loser as well! Guess our fat cells are a little bit more resilient to being broken down thats all! As they say no 2 peeps are the same! As long as its coming off & you are feeling all the benefits then it can only be a good thing! I intend to move up to SS+ once I am in a routine, just so that I dont get scared to re-eat when the time arises, I shall prob start SS+ 25th July as I am flyin out to Ireland to visit family! xx xx

And thanks for the lil chat! Its nice to meet peeps that have alot in common with you?? xx xx enjoy the rest of your day hun xx

hi Bess and welcome to the group wow what a fab weight loss you will be our guru of the group haha.

Hey Broxi babe please dont give up, even if you have to give yourself a week break to see if something happens when you start again, but dont throw it in babe it will start again.

Ive found it really hard this week thats why ive not been on all the time, after last weekend was hard to start again, I wish I had just stayed firm and said no im not playing, but hey ho my decision so i will have to reap what I sow. Hopefully I will have a result this week.

Hubby is away tonight and two of kids are at my parents so just have the little one tonight, going to catch up on all my programmes and use my thigh master and arm weights while I watch tonight.

Will up my water again tomorrow been really lax with it so tomorrow will be back to normal, cos if i dont do this now I will end up packing in which I really dont want to its blooming hard having a break and going back on, I want the results im seeing so positive witch will be back in the game properly next week.

And thanks for the lil chat! Its nice to meet peeps that have alot in common with you?? xx xx enjoy the rest of your day hun xx

You are welcome Claire. And yes, I agree too, which is why this thread has helped me enormously. Enjoy the rest of your day too.. :Dxx

Hi all my lovely friends,

I hope you're all having good weekend. Welcome Bess, you've done amazing and we all need you expertise. We will all help you get that last stone off too. But you're nearly there and it will not take long - 4 weeks? - that's nothing!

I'm still SS as going away a week come Monday so will definitely up the plans or whateve then. I'm taking my CD with me though so that I can still go for it. I am actually so used to the diet now and don't really mind it anymore, just wish I would lose. I'm still 11st 10lb today. But I'm really going to go for it with water, like Claira said and see if that helps.

You are all so lovely and so supportive.

Witchy, chin up. You'll be fine too. I think that's why I'm reluctant to go SS+ cos I think once I start eating it will be hard. Just try to get totally focused cos you are doing so well. xxx

Witchy, lots of hugs to you too. This is a really hard diet to stay on isn't it? Once you're on a role, its all plain sailing, but one little blip and don't we pay for it! I'm off to work tonight again, so will have to stay strong, and ignore the fridge calling me, ha ha. xxxx

Thanks Nikki, hope work is ok for you. And that you're organised for moving. You must be getting really excited now! What day is it? x

Moving out next Saturday. ThoughI don't give my keys back til the 1st July, I have the Sunday then to clean and also the Monday to get carpet cleaners in. i am looking forward to it now, but my house here now looks like a bomb has hit it, lol.. Off to do some more ironing now and then get ready for work. Nice to speak to you Broxi. xxx

Hi Butterflies,

Just popped in to see if Broxi is okay. Looks like she's been well looked after by you guys. Well done Broxi for sticking with it, hopefully you'll have a big loss soon....that will be worth a thread of its own. Take care and hugs to you all xxx

Thanks Sunshine, That is so nice of you to be concerned. I'll just stick with it for now as nothing else for it other than being a pig again which I don't want. I'll see how it goes. Anyway it is lovely to know people care. Hope you're good! xxx

Hi everyone, and a hello to all newbies that have joined us.

Keep going Broxi, sending scale moving vibes your way hon xx

Well done on losses so far this week. Everyone is doing fab, we have a losing team don't we lol. I am continuing to feel great on cd and I am looking forward to weigh in Monday. For some reason though I'm not sure if I have lost, I havn't cheated, stuck to it 100% as always so hopefully I will be ok.

I tired the mix a mousse this week and I'm not sure if I like it or not. Has anyone else tried it. It works well and I'm getting the consistency right but just not sure on it as it makes me feel bloated and it's not very sweet compared to when it's in the shake form.

Fathers day tomorrow and I am cooking Hubby and the girls a nice dinner instead of going out. I have bought him a bottle of wine from the girls and it will be the first time he has had a drink without me and it's my fav. I will resist lol.

Hope your all having a good Saturday. Zoe xx

hi everyone,
sold charlies old buggy today, so went to next for reatail therapy, bought charlie some jeans and pjs and some skinny jeans in h&m, he looks sooo cute x
didnt even look for me yet, but need new knickers, mine are falling down lol. x

made such a nice meal for matt today, really missing food now, but feeling so good, i had 7 stone to loose in feb, i have less than 5st now, i cant believe it, will soon be 4st.
1lb and i will be out of the 200lb and into 199lb woo hoo x

Back