ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

I became Godmother today to one of my best friends twins! I brought a dres 4 weeks ago, then decided to start this diet, so took the dress back and brought a smaller size! I have been on this diet for 3 weeks - and I wore the size smaller dress today! Yippppppeeeee.

I also managed to resist all the wonderful food and alcohol today - and just sat with my shake!!! heeee haaa. I have some strange comments - but this is only going to be hard for a few months of my life - and then I will lead the rest of my life being slim!! (well unless I meet someone and decide to have babies!!)

My feet hurt and I am ready for bed!!

Bx

Good morning everyone! The scale says +3 lb today :sigh:. Oh well, lets hope it is gone by the next WI. Have a great day everyone!

Hi Zoe, hope you feel happy soon. I had a rabbit that died on my lap a few years ago and I weeped buckets.

Lost 6lbs this week so feel a bit more inspired now.

5lbs to go on the june challenge.

Feel better:grouphugg:

Well done Louie :D, very good loss in one week xxx

nikki we are the same weight at mo, lol, sure your daughter will make a lovely mum with your help, will you be with her when she has baby, my mum was with me, as much as i loved having matt there, i couldnt have done it without my mummy bless her xx

I will Claira, if she wants me to. My loss has been slower then yours Claira, but I'm glad the inches are coming off. Next week we'll be in the 100's lb's, lol.. Yeaaahhh and hopefully the 13 stone bracket soon next week or the latest week after. xxx

Morning everyone, Thanks for all your kind words regarding Bruno. I am praying the kittens to come will be ok.

Well done Louie, another fantastic weight loss this week. I am getting weighed this morning but I feel pance and don't feel like I've lost for some reason. I have stuck to it 100% so no reason why I shouldn't have unless stress affects us lol.

Congrats on becoming a godmother Lady B and great news on that dress fitting you, you clever bunny.

Zoe xx

I became Godmother today to one of my best friends twins! I brought a dres 4 weeks ago, then decided to start this diet, so took the dress back and brought a smaller size! I have been on this diet for 3 weeks - and I wore the size smaller dress today! Yippppppeeeee.

I also managed to resist all the wonderful food and alcohol today - and just sat with my shake!!! heeee haaa. I have some strange comments - but this is only going to be hard for a few months of my life - and then I will lead the rest of my life being slim!! (well unless I meet someone and decide to have babies!!)

My feet hurt and I am ready for bed!!

Bx

Thats fab, Ladyb and your control is very good. I resisted the choc cakes in fridge and took a toffee bar, froze it for an hr and cut it into small pieces, so it would last longer while I watch tv

I agree with the "only for a few months", it is, but also long term, low carbing works for me so i'll be switching to SW way of life after this. xx

Morning everyone.

Asa, I'm sure that will come off in a day or 2, keep to the ss and your water intake too, 4L was a lot, wowwww, bet your were dashing back and fourth all day to the loo :).

Dean was good last night at my night shift, managed to get to bed at 10.30, which is early for me, but must have needed it, and feel refreshed this morning. I'm on countdown now, 5 days til I move!!! And I've sooo much still to do, mainly the bedrooms, we have so much in our rooms don't we!

Enjoy your day girlies and chat later,
Nikki xxxxx

Morning everyone hope you are all ok.

Thank you Lady B ive woke up in the ss zone and nothing will deter me now, so fingers crossed and thank you for having faith in me, well done on becoming a godmother too.

Louie thats an ace loss honey well done

Asa how are you doing this week now??

broxi thank you for lovely messages your my star.

Nikki good luck with the move

Zoe so sorry for your loss, I would have been devasted too, hope you are feeling a bit better today xxxx big hugs.

Good luck to everyone for this weeks losses.

heck that was some demons ive fought this week im so glad to be back, didnt want to post when I was in a crappy place if you know what i mean, but back full time again so thank you xxxx

I lost 3lbs at weigh in this week which I'm ok with. I thought it would be less this week, just had that feeling. The silly thing is I did lots of exercise this week, I do wonder if it effects loss. The way I look at it though is that the average is 1 stone a month and I am week 6 so lost 5lb last week and 3 this week so I am still on track for the stone over the next 2 weeks. 34lb down now so I am very pleased.

I also counted up my inch loss today and was shocked to see I have lost 9 inches off my waist, 4 off hips, 5 off bust, 2 off arms and 4 1/2 off thighs =24 1/2 :) yippee bring it on :p

Witchy pleased to hear your feeling better with ss and your back in the zone, you go girl ;)

Nikki, you must be getting very excited as the move is getting nearer. Hope it all goes well xx

Zoe xx

Zoe,that inch loss really hits the jackpot doesn't it? Good loss again and thats a good amount to loose each week. A lot of exercise does affect your loss, but its good to do and inches are dropping as you can see, so I'd keep at it if I was you. Maybe running 2 k, is a bit too much,lol.. but what ever you are doing,carry on doing it. xxx

Hi Nikki, Thanks hun. If I even attempted to run at the moment I would get 2 black eyes from my boobs lol. I walked alot this weekend and used my slendertone, that's the limit for me at the mo until I come right down.

I got another of my mini goals this week which was to enter the teens on the scales. That's awful isn't it most people are pleased to be getting into a size 14 or 12 and here I am a big old beast pleased I have come out of the 20st brackett. I am mortified :eek: but I keep telling myself I am doing something about it :eek:

My hubby and every one I knows says there is no way I look that weight and I have asked them to be honest but they all say I definately do not look that big. Ho hum the scales are going the right way now :) Zoe xx

Hi Nikki, Thanks hun. If I even attempted to run at the moment I would get 2 black eyes from my boobs lol. I walked alot this weekend and used my slendertone, that's the limit for me at the mo until I come right down.

I got another of my mini goals this week which was to enter the teens on the scales. That's awful isn't it most people are pleased to be getting into a size 14 or 12 and here I am a big old beast pleased I have come out of the 20st brackett. I am mortified :eek: but I keep telling myself I am doing something about it :eek:

My hubby and every one I knows says there is no way I look that weight and I have asked them to be honest but they all say I definately do not look that big. Ho hum the scales are going the right way now :) Zoe xx

Hi Zoe.

That sort of exercise is great, tone as you loose as well,great for all over health and wellbeing and it seems that ithas worked for you there.. To get into the teens, thats a great challenge and one that you will be in,in no time.

That 3lb off this week is another way towards your target hunni :D. xxx

Hi Peeps!

Happy Monday - even though its best part over (which can ONLY be a good thing as I detest Mondays with a PASSION!)....

Had my 1st WI & lost 8lbs - lovely incentive to keep up the hardwork - next mini goal is to get out of the 14's, currently 14.2 so 'hoping' to do that next week!

Water intake better 2day than the weekend!

No news really - other than I am TOTALLY shattered!

Hope everyone else is hanging on in there xx xx xx

Clare.. thats cause for celebration hunni.. Pamper pamper and pamper yourself. Well done you, I lost exactly the same on week 1. xxx

Ooooo Nikki - I just had a lovely long soak in the bath.... Treated myself to some special bubble oil - better not say what flavour as its food related! But trust me it smells JUST like the real thing! xx xx

Ooooo Nikki - I just had a lovely long soak in the bath.... Treated myself to some special bubble oil - better not say what flavour as its food related! But trust me it smells JUST like the real thing! xx xx

Oohh, Clare, how lush, isn't it good to spoil yourself? I enjoy a good pamper, not had a good soak in the bath for weeks, lol.. I do shower twice a day for quickness, but off out later with a few friends for a drink (soda water :D) and will have a quick soak in my vanilla bubbles. Soup first I think.

Don't forget to alter your details in the CP, as you've lost so you'll be under the 200's now :)xx

All bits updated! And I'm off to watch bit of telly then up to my pit for an early night! Thanks everyone xx xx xx

Hi everyone!
I have had a splitting head ace all day, my day 2 after "the incident" this weekend. I hope it will be gone by tomorrow!

Nikki, yeah, 4l of water was a lot, haha, haven't done that today. But I will keep on counting my intake for a while. How is your packing coming along? We have SO MUCH stuff in our life that it is crazy! I am a strong believer in minimizing your belongings, I love simplicity, and Karen Kingstons book (don't have the English title) is a bible to me :). Anyone else strange like me on that?

Witchy, I am struggling a bit due to my head ace this week. But I won't leave the plan for sure! I am more determined than ever! I guess I have the same demons as you just fought off! The thinking is hard after a break isn't it?

Wow Zoe, 34lb down in six weeks? How do you do it? Amazing! I haven't really exercised a lot, just a few walks here and there, and my sit ups.

Well done on your WI beach--ball!!!

Nikki, did you have a good time out with your friends?

Back