ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

hi girls, sorry ive not been on, been out all day, charlie been to playgroup then out with the kids at front, went to collect shakes then the gym, ooh the gym was nice...
additions had there sale, so ordered some jeans in a 14 my next size to get into, lost another lb today which gives me 199lb woohoo.
great first loss clare, good luck for next one, hope your all well,
missed you last night lady b, hope your doing well xx

Hiya all you Butterflies,

Sorry I'm so late on. Takes me ages to catch up with all the posts. At gym for a swim with David my 17 yr old pest! We go for sauna and jacuzzi so stay late and then come home all showered and ready for bed!

Zoe I'm really sorry to hear about Bruno. I know how devastating it is. We had a wee kitten who was knocked down and we were all shattered. The new ones will be fine though and you do have that to look forward to. Also 3lb down is excellent. Well done! You were talking about being so heavy, well I worked out if you lose at the same rate as you've been doing (ignoring wk 1, cos that's mainly water) you will approximately weight at the end of July 17st 10lb, end of August 16st 5lb, end Sept 15st, end Oct 13st 10lb, end Nov 12st 5lb, end Dec 11st and end Jan 10st. So you can see you have nothing to be mortified about - in no time you are going to be skinny!

Louie lou, very well done indeed on your amazing 6lb loss. You'll be a wee skinny minnie soon too.

Nikki, I'm glad you're coming to terms with your daughter's pregnancy and you definitely seem to be looking forward to it now. You've got so much happening in your life just now. New home, new stage of relationship, getting skinny, soon to be gran! Wow! I understand what you were saying about your son and the guilt about his room but in my experience, he will just want you to be happy.

Asa, sorry to hear about the 3lb but don't let it get you down; it will come off as soon as it went on and then you will lose more- the thing is we are not in a race (I need to tell myself that too). You'll have only slowed your loss down by a few days.

LadyB, I've been missing you. Well done about the dress! Great feeling eh? I had on an old outfit today that I hadn't worn for years. It was one of my favourites from Principles and I thought it was lovely anyway, David told me this morning I looked like his gran and then when I came in from work he said I looked like Susan Boyle - don't know what is worse- my mum's lovely but she is 76! So I won't be wearing that again!

Claira, I keep missing you too. Thanks for all your advice over my recent very rough patch- you're amazing!

Witchy- I've been missing you too. I'm glad you are out of your bad place, so am I. It was hellish for me and I feel so pathetic to get down about a diet. I understand what you mean about demons. I'm doing SS+/810 for past few days and I feel a million times better. But only problem is getting back on SS as it will be hard. But cos I'm going on holiday next Mon I'll just see what the damage is when I come back and go for it then.

Claire, excellent results. Makes it all worthwhile doesn't it?

I'm much better now everybody and thanks so much for your support. I know I was being a complete misery guts but I felt shockingly depressed! Stupid I know! But it felt very real. I'm good now. Last week of term with 6 1/2 weeks off work to look forward to and 3 weeks in Madeira - I was getting diet and weight loss way out of perspective. It's my wi tomorrow so I really really hope I'm down - I think I've lost 2lb but I'll see. Anyway, I've nearly written a book here. Love you all xxx

Good morning everyone! I am so glad you are feeling better Broxi! Going up the plans help I think. It takes a bit more of planning. Hope the weight loss is worth it! Do you think the CD book will reach me by Friday? Would be perfect to read while traveling this weekend!

I am starting to really look forward to my weekend away, just me and a close friend, doing some shopping, and maybe a movie or something else fun. I decided to stick to the 810 plan, and I have worked out when and where to do shake (I think I will bring my blender, haha), and when to have my meal. It will work out perfectly! I will email her today and let her in on my plan. I will also ask her to start making ice for me :).

Have a fab day everyone!

Morning all
Up early again with bad asthama, runny nose, itchy runny eyes - hayfever at its bloody worst :mad::mad::mad::mad:....
Hope everyone has a good CD Day - I think I will be having 4 packs today as its going to be a long one, I've woken up too early on a day of lates at work!
Gonna make myself a mousse & a coffee now asI've woken up really hungry!
I am determined NOT to become a serial weigher so have decided to take my scales to work and leave them in my office & only weigh at weekends.
I am a S - L - O - W loser compared to most & its so easier to compare your own losers against everyone else and whilst they lose 3-5lbs a week, some weeks I STS and some weeks 1-2lbs!
I know that I am an addictive person, food, clothes, bags, diets - its in my genes! So I dont want to become addicted to the scales - I know it will affect my mind! Therefore dealing with it today :D:D:D..........
I really understand everyones demons & bugs when they post - & that because of a common goal everyone tries to rally round each other which is wonderful!
Its strange that something like 'weight' can truly affect us in the way it actually does!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning girls

Broxi, thanks for your lovely thoughts, I can't wait until this week is over no, Moving has dominated my life for months. Rhys will be fine I know and will spend lots of 1-1 time with him too. Bet you are looking forward to your hols too, 3 weeks away in Madiera, how lovely is that. Nice to go swimming too in the eve, can sleep straight away and makes you feel good too. I'm sure you've lost this week.

Claira, hope you enjoyed your gym and you are now in the 100's, well done you.

Asa, good idea about emailing ahead of time to your friend, theat way you'll get the support plus she'll even help with the organising of it (ice) and that will keep you on track.

Bball, I've always lost lower amounts then most too, but apart from last week (hol 1lb gain), its still a loss every week, plus, its been maintained. I'm sure that you'll have the same and even if you STS for a week or 2, I think thats your body taking a bit of time to adjust to the loss and it will come off after. We are all here for the same thing, and it is good that this thread is our life line. I love it and really miss not posting if I can't get on and reading all the posts too.

A busy day at work, but have lunch break, where I don't actually take time off, so will try and post on here then. Enjoy your day everyone. xxxxx

hi everyone, i think matt set my clock forward to get me up earlier, lol, charlie didnt wake me till 11 yesterday. matt gets up at 6 for work so tells me off for being lazy, hehehe.
had a really good work out at the gym, but am aching now.
cant believe im in my 6th week, this is going so quickly, but at the same time not fast enough.
i have amazed myself sticking to this, but sooo want to be a size 10, and shock everyone, xxxx
good luck to everyone in gtting where you want to be xxx

Hi all,hope you are all ok.

Bball, I lose weight slowly too, I dont think I have a metabolism and various tablets I now have to take dont seem to be helping but as Nikki has said as long as we are losing or even maintaining its all good.

take care,

xx

does anyone know if we can add cayenne pepper to our soups, it helps speed metabolism, apparrently, x

Hi everyone, Jessie had another kitten last night but it was stillborn, an all black female we named Sooty. We think she still has one more to go although no sign yet. It's turning into an awful experience and feel horrbile watching her go through it.

I am in herendous pain with constipation (tmi sorry). Had to call the doctor this morning as I can't move with the pain. She has said it is called impaction and prescribed me Movicol. I have to take 3-8 sachets a day until normal again. I am hoping it won't effect cd, it's sugar free and contains sodium etc. I can't not take as it's got to the point where the doctor has said if things don't get moving I have got to go in and see her.
Zoe xx

Thanks Broxi working that out for me, it brilliant to hear the possibilities and how quick I will be there too.

Well done everyone with weigh in's so far. xx

Hi everyone, Jessie had another kitten last night but it was stillborn, an all black female we named Sooty. We think she still has one more to go although no sign yet. It's turning into an awful experience and feel horrbile watching her go through it.

I am in herendous pain with constipation (tmi sorry). Had to call the doctor this morning as I can't move with the pain. She has said it is called impaction and prescribed me Movicol. I have to take 3-8 sachets a day until normal again. I am hoping it won't effect cd, it's sugar free and contains sodium etc. I can't not take as it's got to the point where the doctor has said if things don't get moving I have got to go in and see her.
Zoe xx

Hi zoe,

Hope it all goes well with the new kittens and re the constipation, I've had that too, movicol is fine and its been perscribed, so don't worry about the affect, doubt there will be any at all. Lots of hugs, xxx

Hello ladies! My head ace is gone today! Yiiihaa! Off to watch some "Midsummer murder", just love those British criminal shows :D

Thanks! Right now I am sitting watching TV with my laptop in front of me!

Forgot to tell you that I treated myself with a haircut and new color for my hair today! Over two hours at the hairdresser :-O! I was very happy with the outcome! And feel so much better and good looking!

I was thinking about it! Would like to share it with you, but I am very cautious about posting pics on the Internet. Could you put up some and then only let a few see them?

No, i don't think so, perhaps leave it for now until you feel more conident. I think you've done really well, almost 2 stone lost and Croatia is only in a few weeks too. Maybe take a cpl to keep for now, like a before, now and then so on.. then when you want to post them, you can. xx

Hi Everyone
Zoe - sorry about your blockedness and your poor kitten... I know its nature but its still upsetting!
Nothing to report - just plodding along - which is great!
Really into the swing of this SS/SS+ malarky xx xx

Thanks! Your post made me happy! I have done well, and I am so thankful and proud about it :D. You have done really well too! What about your TOTM by the way? Do you think it is back to normal again?

I don't mind showing my pictures to you right now, but I never put up such a personal information on the Internet where everyone can access. I am a bit scared of by stuff like that.

Back