ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi Clare, lol.. Good for you, ss+ take's the edge off doesn't it? xxx

Thanks! Your post made me happy! I have done well, and I am so thankful and proud about it :D. You have done really well too! What about your TOTM by the way? Do you think it is back to normal again?

I don't mind showing my pictures to you right now, but I never put up such a personal information on the Internet where everyone can access. I am a bit scared of by stuff like that.

I hope so Asa, I've been taking some tablets from Docs, which stop periods adn I take 2 of them a day, so far so good. Did get a dull tummy ache yesterday, so thought it might happen again, but TG no! My losses have been slower then most of you butterflies, but I'm ok with that and with the 18 inches lost at the moment, I'm quite happy too.

The good thing about this site, is that only the ppl on here can see you. I felt like that too and think well if anyone else is on CD that knows me and happens to post on here, then I'll see them too. I'm gonna put another one up and get an album going too after another month, lol.. not just yet. ;)

Have taken some time off of my packing tonight, as next 3 days are manic. I have lists for next 3 days and even put times against each chore, lol.. bet it doesn't go to plan like that. :D, xxx

Hi everyone, How are you all tonight?

Really sorry about the wee kitten Zoe but I'd advise you don't get her dressed and she will get pregnant very quickly again. We wished we had done that. It is heartbreaking and you feel genuine grief. what i do know from my experience is that although the pain is extremely intense it is quite short lived so hopefully you'll feel better soon and you might still get a wee healthy one to love and keep x

Lost 3lb this week so really really delighted and that is me now officially 'overweight' as opposed to 'obese' so quite please about that although have always been in denial about the obesity thing right enough!

Nikki, well, anyone can read and take pictures from this site right? Not only people on CD. I am sure not many actually do that :D, but it is still something I am cautious about! Maybe I'll look into another way of doing it.

Well done Broxi! 3 lbs is great! Told you it would get moving again :D.

Well, I am off to bed! Good night everyone!

Yes Nikki, I am so happy. I know I'm not going to lose 5 or 6lb a week but I don't really care as long as I lose. I was hating staying the same as I was so terrified that this was a repeat of previous failures. I know it was ridiculous but I can't tell you how depressing that was! Anyway, I'm really happy although will likely put loads on over hols but don't mind that so much as long as I know it WILL come off.

Broxi.. you know it will, its good to know that we can have faith in CD and its like our comfort blanket while we are loosing weight too. I'm enjoying it now. Think its more the effects that its had, inch loss, motivation, not feeling hungry, more confident, feel and look slimmer, the list could go on I'm sure for many of us.. xx

Night night Asa, God bless, speak to you tomorrow xxx

Think I'll need to go off as my pc is taking ages to move a post. I keep needing to refresh pages. I'm like you Asa about pic. I'm worried and might take mine off cos of my job and everything and I don't want people seeing this. We could maybe just post pics on our private group? - don't know xxx

hello and goodnight girls, sorry about sooty zoe:grouphugg:
broxi i told you it would be 2-3 lb, posotive thinking and all that lol, been on a new game tonight got addicted sorry, will speak tomorrow although out most of the day,
asa a pic should be alright just dont give any other info xx
night all xxxxx

Good morning all!

I walked an hour yesterday with a friend, it felt good. We have the benefit to take one hour from work to exercise, I am going to use that hour from now on to do some walking every week! I was a bit tired in my legs yesterday :D

Still loving my hair, although I can never fix it up as nice as the hairdresser does :D

Yes, we might be able to share pictures on our private group, I'll check it out later.

It seems like I am down the weekend weight and I am happy about that! I made up a plan for the weekend when I go away, and my friend is supportive of it and look forward to sampling the shakes :D

Have a nice day!

Morning

Morning Asa - and everyone else who gets on later!
Glad your hair looks fab - I'm off to Beaty Shop on route to work to have eyelash extensions fitted :D:D:D........ Well I need to treat myself and food & drink is no longer how I indulge!
Bloody hayfeva diabolicle AGAIN! And cant wait for June to be out the way as it tends to wear off a little!
No other news - long day again today so may need 4 packs again, but not up as early as yesterday so may get by on 3!
Have a super day Butterflies!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning :)

Clare, woww, eye last extentions! Bet they will look fab. Asa, maybe your friend, when you are away will get the CD bug, ha ha!

My 1 of 3 days off this week, to get some chores done, packing and cleaning etc.. I made a list yesterday, so I will be on track hopefully.. even giving myself and my son a lunch break in the garden for half hour :).. I am kind aren't I (he he).Looks like i've shifted my other lb too Asa and a few more, but my official WI is tomorrow, so will find out on new CDC's scales. Enjoy your day girls. xxx

Hi butterflies, just lost a massive post how annoying is that.

Broxi well done hun on your loss glad its moving again and bet your looking forward to your holiday.

Clare let me know how the eyelashes are Id love them.

Asa hope your enjoying your new hairstyle hun, not spoken in ages.

How are you all this week, ive really misse you all, not been on long on line with the headache of all headaches that just wont move.

Love to you all speak later

Hello ladies! Just home for my lunch break! I had a ready 810 meal in the fridge, but I went for the shake and mixed it. I just now realized that :-O, haha. I will do the meal in the evening.

I am still loving the hair! Thanks for asking! Never heard of eye lash extensions! Sounds nice though!

My friend doesn't really need CD in my opinion, although she has a few extra pounds she want to take of. So maybe I'll give her the CD bug :D

How is your packing coming along Nikki? Good luck on your WI tomorrow! Will it be Thursdays from now on? I WI on Monday right after I get back from my little weekend trip.

Hi everyone and welcome to new ladies!!

Sorry I haven't been about for so long - there's so much to catch up on!! I think the people who have eaten for trips away and are now back on CD are miraculous!! That takes real dedication.

I've been working flat out on the wards and at college but finish my course tonight - wahoo! To celebrate I am going on a weekend retreat with myself and having some treatments, lymphatic massage, chakra balancing, reflexology, all sorts. I've never treated myself like this before. Tried to, but never actually done it. How odd that this is a hard thing to do! But trying to learn to treat self in ways other than food.

Hope you're all happy today, enjoying the sun xxx

Hi Asa..Yes, have been busy packing today. In the garden for a lunch break now and sunning myself for half hour with some iced water. My son has been so good, he took down the spare room pine bed, cleared the room, and hoovered it for me. I'm half way through my chore list already, so all going to plan so far.. so glad I made a list. Bet that was habbit Asa, with your shake, ha ha 11 At least you'll have your salad later and your 3rd shake too to look forward to. I'm doing a salad tonight with salmon and will have my bar for my snack a little later.

Contrary, bet you are soooo happy you've finished your course? Well done and understand about the shift work, I do that every other weekend too, not nursing, more care work.

Back to the grind stone, .. chat later. xxxx

Hi everyone! I have had a great day, but I am tired. I am thinking about visiting my sister and then getting some chores done tonight, and go to bed at 10 PM at the latest! Time always flies in the evenings I think.

Contrarytintangel, your retreat sounds so great!!! Please lets us know how it was!

Nikki, glad you are on time with your project!

Talk to you later!

Back