ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

:D Well done youuuuu!! Thats a good loss.

Moving is going ok, just need to pack my clothes, clean fridge and freezer, oven and bathroom, then hoover, lol.. Not much! I have all day tomorrow too. Gonna do some more packing of my clothes in a bit. xxx

Hi Louie,

I can understand that you were so glad it wasn't your day! It was better news than you thought - which is great!!

I am sorry about your horse though.

Bx

What a great WI LadyB!

Louie, I would also be so relived that it was the horse. Cancer is the worst, so I am happy for you that your dad is alright!

Nikki, I just want to wish you the best of luck with your moving! I will leave tomorrow afternoon, and I might not be back on the forum until Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone! Will talk to you when I get back on Monday!

louie glad your dads ok, sorry about nova,x
hiya bethan, thats great, x
nikki, still no movement, how many senna can i have in a day, it doesnt say on box, just to take 2 at bedtime, ive had 4 , 2 in morning, 2 lunch time. x
wheres our broxi hiding xxx
hope everyone else is good x

Nikki, that would be great if you posted for me on the sit up challenge! Thanks!!!

Hi Claira.. I'd take 2 more before bed and lots of water too. By morning, it should have worked. Might be an hour after you get up, sometimes, when you've walked about a bit, it triggers it. I'm off to pack rest of my clothes. So will say night now and hope it works Claira. Have a great hols Asa. Hello Broxi and Witchy, when you get on, chat soon. xxxxx

Thanks everyone, bad news but better than i first thought.

off to bed, night, xxx

thanks will do, night luvvy xxx

Happy Friday

Morning Butterflies!
I am still here, day 12 for me & enjoying the ride! I cant post everyday as I have no internet access at work & as I said before sometimes I am so tired I cant even make it to the PC! LOL LOL!

I made it through my birthday yesterday 'unscathed' told the kids we will celebrate it later this year!!!!

Looking forward to the weekend and some peace & quiet!

WELL DONE on all the losses & especially for those that have had an uphill battle over past couple of weeks!

'BRAVO' to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone, I'm just on to say hello before I go to work. It's the last day of term and I've now got 6 weeks holiday! Lovely! Speak to you all tonight xxx

:) Good morning girls :)

I never ever, thought I'd say this, but this is my VERY last day living on my own, after 15 yrs of living as a single mum, girls have grown up, moved out and my son is a blessing to me. Our last night together and here's hoping to a better life, for the pair of us. Also hope that my BF's and his kids do have too. Can't believe that this day is now here!!

Finish up packing today,hoovering, cleaning, a few clothes left to iron what we need for next few days, bedrooms to clean and the lst bit of washing to go out.

Didn't get to sleep til gone 2am, had so much on my mind, telling my BF about the CD too and how I'll hide it from him, will have to come clean. I have my packs, stashed in the car (black bag in boot, lol), so that its hidden, but have just realised that in this weather the choc bar's will melt, so.. will have to bring those in.

Have a lovely day girls, it was overcast, but can see the sun now. xxx

Happy Birthday Clare for yesterday and well done for sticking to cd too.

Good Luck Nikki with the move, you must be very excited x

Well done Lady B, fab loss this week hun x

Claira, the sennakot stopped working for me too so I had to get a prescription from the doctors for Movicol and believe me that works lol.

Sorry to hear about Nova Louie but better than the first thought x

Have a good day ladies, will pop on later xx

Happy Saturday!

Morning Butterflies
Looks like another 'nice' day! EF - Good luck with the move... Broxi - enjoy the happy hols!
Hope all others had a good day!
I had a 'real' wobble last night! Heavy week at work, my daughter left for school hol for a week & my son decided to play up!
In the car about 8.30pm I though - wat is the point all i feel like doin is curlin up with a bottle of wine & a take-away and shutting the world away!!!!!!
Grabbed a couple of pieces of ham. a huge glass of sparkling water then thought - wow.... Funny that coz now I dont!
I am trying to accept a valuable situation of 'eating to live' rather than 'living to eat'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all, I'm just checking in but will prob be too busy to come back on. I've not lost weight again this week and I don't know why this happens to me! Maddening! Anyway, I'm off on holiday and I'll just worry about that when I come back. Hope you all have good 3 weeks and very good losses. Nikki, good luck with move- will be thinking about you!
If I get to an internet cafe in Madeira I'll come on and say hi.
Love to you all,
Broxi xxx

Back