ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

awww have a lovely time Broxi xxxxxxx

hello girls, aww its quiet, sorry ive not been on, been busy with the kids, my little boy is getting very difficult, hope its just terrible twos, been in tears, not knowing what to do with him, matt became redundant thursday, so he's been a bit down, only lost 2 maybe 3lb this week, and been really good with my water, but maybe to do with my costipation, really wanting a nibble of anything, but not going to, getting bored now, but will get through that x
sorry to be a moaner, hope you are all ok, hope broxi has a great holiday, and hope you sttle in soon nikki, well done clare and happy belated birthday xxxx

Morning
Claira - just hang on in their boys are had work (mine is 10 & much harder than my daughter!) oh and all losses are losses hun :):):):)....
Its another belter of a day BUT I have no pennies for ANY summer clothes so seem to be rather house bound at weekends currently! And I am not bothered at all - infact I am enjoying the peace of my weekends which all of a sudden have gone from wine and food laden 2 days 2 papers, water & early nights!
Cant wait to get out of the teens and get a 2st loss under my belt as I know that I will really start to feel it size wise then! Not wishing my life away but I am willing these 2 months to slip by! I think I've had a good loss for WI wk 2, will post results EARLY in the morning! I havent lost a stone in 2 weeks but I dont think I am short! HOPING that I have achieved my 1st 3 goals!
Hope everyone else is hanging on in there xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning Claire - sounds like you are doing really well!! I am trying to wish the next couple of months away too!! ha ha.

Happy Birthday for the other day too!!!

Bx

Claira - 3lbs - wow!! It is maybe not what you wanted, but it is still 3 lbs! Well done!!

Broxi - enjoy your holiday hun!! I hope you have a relaxing time!

Nikki - you have had your first night in your new home! Wow!! I am very happy for you!!

How is everyone else?

I was nuaghty last night, and had a 4th meal in the form of another bar!! It did teach me that it didn't make me happy bu giving into my cravings! It is my first blip in 4 1/2 weeks - and I really hope it hasn't kicked me out of ketosis.

X

Morning Lady B
I dont think a '4th' meal in the form of a bar is even close to being a 'blip'.... I have had a couple of days where I have had to have 2 bars due to being away from house/blenders etc (I dont like the tetra's so they're not an option)... The only down side was that I had a bit of tummy ache & 'wind' :eek::eek::eek::eek:.........
If you'd had a blow out on something that is not allowed on SS or SS+ or 810 THEN thats a blip!
So well done for making the BEST choice! xx

hi everyone, oh my god what a night, matt woke at 3am in agony, ended up getting charlie up and going to hospital at 5am, they think he has kidney stones or a nasty water infection, then to top it of all 3 of us have diahrea(spelt wrong) now, i am shattered, and looking after them both, put them both to bed and going to curl up on sofa and pop on and off here, certainly dont need my senna lol ,
hope everyone else is good, have a nice sunday xxxx

Claira - sounds like you have had a horrible night. Poor Matt - I guess he is in alot of pain.

I hope you manage to get some rest being on the sofa - and sorry about you having the runs!!! (I can't spell it either - lol)

Bx

Hi Clare - thanks for that. I still feel like I have cheated though - but it is better than having a proper blow out!!

Yes - I had quite a few 'puffs or wind' last night - or as I like to call them 'puffs of love' ha ha! I also ended up on the toilet!

I hate the strawberry tetra - but I am ok with the other two - luckily!! It has made it much easier when I am at work!!

Bx

hi everyone, oh my god what a night, matt woke at 3am in agony, ended up getting charlie up and going to hospital at 5am, they think he has kidney stones or a nasty water infection, then to top it of all 3 of us have diahrea(spelt wrong) now, i am shattered, and looking after them both, put them both to bed and going to curl up on sofa and pop on and off here, certainly dont need my senna lol ,
hope everyone else is good, have a nice sunday xxxx

Poor thing! Keep your fluids up tho hun! Specially on the diet, in the heat with a poorly tum! xx

thanks girls,
are you tall bethan you look it, in which case an extra ss wont hurt, and if it ends up being a bar you must have more water, but like clare said, it was on plan meal not naughty food, cant believe how well we are all doing,
hope broxi can stick to it best she can on hols , and nikki settling in ok,
witchy, zoe, asa, and everyone else hope your all having a good weekend xx

I am kinda 5ft6 - maybe more 5ft 5 and a half!! ha ha!!

Yes I am glad I reached for an extra bar rather than popping out to the local take away! heeee haaa.

We are all doing so well - this diet is HARD - but we will all get there!! I have a wedding coming up on the 18th July, and I plan to eat the meal - as I feel it is too rude not to! Then I am away for a week, and am trying to decide what I am going to do then, as the following Sat I have a ball, which includes a meal - with my walking group - and I think I don't want to explain why I am not eating - so I will eat then!

Bx

I'm going away for a week on 25th July & plan to do SS+/810 for the week - apart from anything else its good to change things and trick your tummy & mind every once in a while!
I am visiting family in Ireland who have all been prepped about my diet - & know how important it is that I stick to it! xx

I am going away with my Mum, Step-Dad, Sister and Brother-in-law - they all know about my diet!

I am thinking about doing the 810 for a week - and you are right, it is good to give my body a change!!

i plan on doing ss+ for one day every 4 weeks, to keep me going the first at week 4 was my holiday, the second is my mums 50th, the 3rd is week 13 and my birthday, although cos i feel lousy i really fancy picking from the fridge, wont do it but reminds me how difficult it is x

Hello Lovelies

Claira, So sorry to hear about your hub, hope he's ok, and you all really, sounds like you had a right night of it. Lots of rest honey, as much as you can anyway, big hugs to you xxx.

My move yesterday went really well, took a while to get everything over to Ian's and Rhys has now settled in well (soo happy about that). Need to go back the the house still and get some things that I was too shattered and really no room in car yesterday. I have the day off tomorrow to do more unpacking, carpet cleaners are coming on Tuesday and then keys back on Wed. Have unpacked 3 of my 4 cases, and have lots of room for them.

Re CD, had a bit of a wobble last night, say no more, but wasn't too bad, but was needed.

Hope your day is going well and I should be able to post as normal from tomorrow. lots of love to everyone, and thanks again for all of your support this last week, this move has been really dramatic, but its now over and sooo nice to wake up with my BF every day now :) xxxx

Aw Claira I hope your husband you all are ok and feeling better soon.

Nikki how are you, are you settled yet hen??

I forgot to update weight loss this week I did it late so 4Ib down but since then TOTM is looming and my stomach is swelling and scales not moving again, so think next weeks weight in will be a no show boo hooo.

Will be back on later going to play out with the kids soon.

OOO I finished June challenge now so ive joined the pirate one.

So far doing ok, well ok had a few blips but even then seemed to loose inches, I walk two miles a day do my sit ups and arm exercises and work hard on it, so still enjoying it.

Hi girls, hope your all having a good Sunday.

Claira, sorry to hear you and family are not well, solves the constipation problem though I guess but horrible never the less.

Nikki, glad your in and feeling good about the move. I wouldn't worry about the wobble you probably burnt it all off moving you stuff about.

Witchy, well done on the exercise you are doing great.

Hope every one else is doing well and feeling good on cd at the mo. I feel good but I am getting a little bored of the flavours and really can't wait for the 810 week to come just so I can have something with a different texture and flavour. Zoe xx

Had my 2nd WI & lost 5lbs - happy with that and now have another mini-goal of get through next 2wks xx

thats great clare, 1lb and theres your 1st stone already xxx

Back