ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi all, lost 4lbs this week.

I wrote down each week what I have lost and it came to 37lbs but according to my CDC its 35lbs so I don't know whats happened, maybe she told me more than it was 1 week.

Fed up cus in the first 4 weeks I lost 26lbs and so for in the last 3 weeks I have lost 9 lbs.

There's no way i'll lose 17lbs in 1 week so my goal of 2 stone a month is gone.

Must do better.

Does anyone know what food you can eat on week 13. xxx

hiya, she should be mark it all for you on a yellow card weekly for you to keep a record, i think 1 stone a month loss is the average, always more in 1st month, you should also have a booklet that tells you exactly what you can eat and how much xxx
you are loosing loads and doing really well, dont feel dishertened xx

Beachball thats blooming ace hun well done

Louie stick to the weight loss you know, she might have got it wrong, you wouldnt have just pulled that figure out of the air xx

Morning ladies

I've settled in well, I think. It feels different, living with Ian now, more comfortable I think. We had a meal out with the kids last night (I was good :), chicken breast and salad) and the eldest is always so negative with everything, all of the time, so the night was pretty much dominated by him. Never mind.

Just had my strawberry tetra as Ian's blender isn't good, so will go back to the house today to collect rest of the bits and my blender (will do my lunch there) and then going to the gym.

Louie and Bball, fab loss darlings, very pleased for you. I have my WI Thurs, and expect to STS with my wobble on Saturday, but thats ok.. its maintaining and I'll have lost another 4 for the next week (she hopes :) ). Barbados in 4 weeks tomorrow, so if I can get another 12 off, then I'll be happy.

I love the holiday season, weather is great now too, heat wave, so I might just have to get my legs out on my lunch break's this week. Day off today, so will try and lay on grass for an hour to soak it up with some iced water by my side.

Ian now knows i'm doing "a diet" I didn't say it was CD, he didn't ask and didn't want to make a big deal of it, so just said that when they ate in the eve's, I would have salad or veg with chicken or cottage cheese (ss+), as the hols is coming up and I want to loose more for that. He was very supportive. So that hurdle is now over :) :).

Have a great day girls and chat later.
XXXXXX

hiya, matts feeling better, and the rest of us, but got my totm AGAIN only finished a couple of days ago. but 14st today so done my june challenge, woohoo, 14lb gone. now for july challenge xxx

hiya, matts feeling better, and the rest of us, but got my totm AGAIN only finished a couple of days ago. but 14st today so done my june challenge, woohoo, 14lb gone. now for july challenge xxx

Glad you are all feeling better, and great news for the june challenge :). You are doing really well Claira xxxx

thanks luv, you are to, i want to get to 13st for end of july now. xxx

Morning girls how are you all today??

Well what a night how hot was it, hubby came home in the night and said it was 50 in the car, no wonder I couldnt sleep, Meg went sleep walking and the birds got up early OH JOY haha. walked to school and done my arm exercises for this morning.

I want to do this diet till Christmas so its a long journey for me but hopefully I will do it (she says) I never finished a diet and never achieve but have done so well and feel so different I think this time I will.

dreading six week holidays though, we are doing a six week plan so each week is themed, including Multi cultural week where we will be cooking chinese and indian banquet.

Ooo good thing though we are having a every day hero week, so far I have two police men coming one day, a fire engine with fire fighters, an ambulance with paramedics and a vet, going to be a great week and the kids will love it.

Will only be on on an evening in those six weeks as it will be hectic.

Morning all, Had my weigh in and lost 4lbs this week so very happy as I only have another 4lb to go and I have lost 3 stone. I am aiming for a stone a month so only another 2lb and I will have hit that for the month. By Christmas I will have lost 9 stone if I keep it at a stone a month so roll on Father Christmas with my new body lol.

Well done Beachball and Loui with your losses this week you have done fantastic. Loui 2 stone a month is being a bit hard on yourself hun. The average for any of us on cd is 1 stone a month. We lose more the first month because of fluid and it's a shock for our body I think lol.

Hope everyones weigh in goes well this week. Zoe xx

Morning girls how are you all today??

Well what a night how hot was it, hubby came home in the night and said it was 50 in the car, no wonder I couldnt sleep, Meg went sleep walking and the birds got up early OH JOY haha. walked to school and done my arm exercises for this morning.

I want to do this diet till Christmas so its a long journey for me but hopefully I will do it (she says) I never finished a diet and never achieve but have done so well and feel so different I think this time I will.

dreading six week holidays though, we are doing a six week plan so each week is themed, including Multi cultural week where we will be cooking chinese and indian banquet.

Ooo good thing though we are having a every day hero week, so far I have two police men coming one day, a fire engine with fire fighters, an ambulance with paramedics and a vet, going to be a great week and the kids will love it.

Will only be on on an evening in those six weeks as it will be hectic.

Hi Witchy.

I have 6 weeks of activities lined up as well for the group that I work with, themed to keep them busy and active. Your's sound's good, especially like the bit of police and fire officers ;). xx

Morning all, Had my weigh in and lost 4lbs this week so very happy as I only have another 4lb to go and I have lost 3 stone. I am aiming for a stone a month so only another 2lb and I will have hit that for the month. By Christmas I will have lost 9 stone if I keep it at a stone a month so roll on Father Christmas with my new body lol.

Well done Beachball and Loui with your losses this week you have done fantastic. Loui 2 stone a month is being a bit hard on yourself hun. The average for any of us on cd is 1 stone a month. We lose more the first month because of fluid and it's a shock for our body I think lol.

Hope everyones weigh in goes well this week. Zoe xx

Hi Zoe, excellent loss, well done hunni, a stone for a month is very achievable too. xx

Lol, Clare you will hunni. xxx

:p:p:p:p.......... Oh I MUST! Startin to feel the effects of feelin happier - no clothes difference yet but just a sense that I am heading in the right direction as opposed to 'thinking' about doing the right thing! xx xx

Hi girls! How are you? I had a fantastic weekend in Stockholm! I got a dress and shoes for the wedding this Saturday (and some other stuff). The best part is that I could wear a normal dress (not from the plus size departments), and I am soo happy about that! My WI was great, -4 lbs today. I have been good all weekend on the 810 plan, and walked lots :D

I am totally stressed out for this week to come, we are helping out a lot with the wedding, and the hen party is tomorrow. Oh well. I will have to do my lists and just get one thing done at the time. Won't bee here as much though! But at least stop by a few times a day! Talk to you soon!

I have missed you lots over the weekend!

Hi Asa well done honey thats brilliant, glad you had a good time too and I bet the dress gave you a great feeling.

Sooo tired been on a paediatric first aid course tonight and for next four weeks, my brain is official fried now.

Thank you guys!!! Yes, it made me happy to fit into a dress :D. I haven't worn dresses in a looooong time! Almost never! But I might start now. Just finished up my musts for the evening, now I am going to bed. Talk to you all in the morning if I get time over!

hiya glad you had a nice time asa, xx
witchy oooh firemen, sounds fun xx
clare and eternal, we will be 13st by 31st july, we will encourage eachother xxx
zoe well done you are doing fabbb xx
we are all a bit better here, although matt still not right. been to my friends in paddling pool today,
charlie hasnt eaten for 4 days though he is already a skinny little thing, he puts food in his mouth holds it for upto an hour then spits it out when he thinks no-one is looking, im starting to worry, going to ring the health visitor tomorrow, has any one else had this with their kids, or witchy with any of your child care. xx thanks

Back