ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

oooh im watching torchwood and just saw captain naked mmmmmmmm xx lol

Holy cow that's a lot of cravings. Captain naked. That's the kind of thing I need in my life to counteract cravings.

Thankyou Claira, I had been having one of those internal dialogues " there's a chopped up bar in the freezer you could have that, no you can't you'll get terrible wind and you've been doing so well, one more won't hurt, yes it will if you can't resist a manky bar how are you going to resist peanut kitkats in the future, yes but I deserve it, you want to be slim more" and so on, so on. Have now made myself a hot water with flavourings which is just the ticket. Thank you for saving me!!! xxx

no problem, you are over halfway, and doing fab, oooh i love peanut kitkats, matt cant stand them lol,
oooohh hes showing his bum aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh x

sorry he is soo sexy, shame he's gay, x
im out of ketosis so hungry last few days, but constipated again so dont even fancy last shake today, x

Think I've just sorted the old constipation with a combo of husks and dulcoease. Bout time. Things were dire for a while. I'm rarely in ketosis sadly (my stick never goes pink!) so often hungry. Bah to it but yay to the size 14s. Scary how many years its been since I got in some.

i got down to `13.1 with sw after having charlie and was about 13-14 st for 4yrs b4 having him, i just got into a 14 at 13.1 but needed high belly hugging pants lol, i cant wait to get below 13, that will be so good,x
what are the husks like i dont want the shake to be thick , what does it do x

Makes you go... :) Just thickens the shake slightly, nothing dramatic. Natural fibre. Don't think they put enough fibre in the shakes myself. The cdcs also sell a fibre supplement to add, you could try that? Don't think it thickens. Constipation is truly 'orrible!!

i hate it i have ibs and always gone at least 4 times a day, now im lucky to go every other day which is still alot for some people but leaves me in pain and gives me back ache, sorry nice conversation,
go and get a glass of water and we will clink to your new job lol xxx

Can def recommend the husks and dulco-ease to erm, well, soften. I used to have ibs too. Ah the bowel is a wonderous thing, and on that happy thought best of luck in that area, I have raised a glass of water to you and am now going to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzs. Night Claira x

yeah gotta go to, congrats again, and night luv,
night anyone else thats there xxxx

Good morning! Congratulations to your new job Contrary! What kind of job is it? I am enjoying my first chocolate shake now, and will be heading of to work in a few minutes. Tonight I will just relax and go to bed really early! That has been the plan for several weeks now :D, but I always find something more interesting to do. I am really tired all the time, and I think that is important to change. I think I will do better with my positive thinking if I weren't :D

Have a nice day everyone!

Morning!

Greetings Girlies
Congratulations to the new jobs, to the losers and to all that are hanging on in on their CD quest!
Just another CD Day but seem to have a wee spring in my steps!
Headache 'seems' to have shifted which is good!
Nothing to report (which can only be a good thing)...
Sleeping like a baby these days & someone noticed that I'd lost a bit of weight the other day which was fab!
Have a GR8 CD Day - hope to catch up later xx xx xx

Greetings Girlies
Congratulations to the new jobs, to the losers and to all that are hanging on in on their CD quest!
Just another CD Day but seem to have a wee spring in my steps!
Headache 'seems' to have shifted which is good!
Nothing to report (which can only be a good thing)...
Sleeping like a baby these days & someone noticed that I'd lost a bit of weight the other day which was fab!
Have a GR8 CD Day - hope to catch up later xx xx xx

Hi Clare, good that you are sleeping well, I am too.. Go to bed about 10.45pm, shower and BF comes to bed just after 11 and i'm soundo, lol.. Good news on your extra loss too hun :). Enjoy your day too. xxx

Good morning! Congratulations to your new job Contrary! What kind of job is it? I am enjoying my first chocolate shake now, and will be heading of to work in a few minutes. Tonight I will just relax and go to bed really early! That has been the plan for several weeks now :D, but I always find something more interesting to do. I am really tired all the time, and I think that is important to change. I think I will do better with my positive thinking if I weren't :D

Have a nice day everyone!

A few early nights will make the world of difference Asa. I'm up earlier since living with Ian, 7am, out by 7.45am and home about 6ish, and Thurs at 9ish. The house is bigger, more running about, which can only be a good thing on losses (she says fingers crossed). So need to be in bed early and must need it, lol.. cause i'm soundo by 11ish. Have a lovely day Asa.xx

Hello Claira :)

Messaged KD last night, with what you asked me, as wasn't completely sure:

"can i have 60g chicken and 125g tofu, with 2 spoons of mixed spinach celery ect, or must it be one choice from each?"

Many thanks
Nikki x

Here is what KD had to say ;):

I don't think there is any guidelines on this from Cambridge, but I personally don't see any problem with having half of each. After all, most people would have a bit of a mix with the salad, so why not the protein. Certainly wouldn't make any difference to weight loss.

Enjoy :)

So all good on that front Claira, it will be a nice combo I'm sure and let me know what you do with the mix, will be very interested. Off to Morrisons later to stock up on Tofu :). Have a good day. xxxx

Hi all, for any of you suffering with constipation the Fibre 89 that your cdc sells works fantasticly. As you know I was suffering really bad and had to see the doctor, she gave me Movicol to sort the blockage out (sorry tmi) and then I got the cambridge fibre 89 from my cdc and I havn't had a problem since. Claira I suffer with ibs too and this stuff really was a blessing and It's tasteless and doesn't thicken shakes either. You can add it to porridge, shakes or a glass of water with the water flavouring in and it looks the same as the water flavouring ie just fine powder. Give it a try ladies I wish I had started with it from the beginning. Zoe xx

Hi girls! I have been having a quiet night, watching TV, and will head for bed now in a little while (about 10 pm). Looking forward to the sleep :D. The day just seem to fly by!

How was your day? Any exciting news? Not much from here, just work and then TV time. Talk to you soon.

Hi all, for any of you suffering with constipation the Fibre 89 that your cdc sells works fantasticly. As you know I was suffering really bad and had to see the doctor, she gave me Movicol to sort the blockage out (sorry tmi) and then I got the cambridge fibre 89 from my cdc and I havn't had a problem since. Claira I suffer with ibs too and this stuff really was a blessing and It's tasteless and doesn't thicken shakes either. You can add it to porridge, shakes or a glass of water with the water flavouring in and it looks the same as the water flavouring ie just fine powder. Give it a try ladies I wish I had started with it from the beginning. Zoe xx

Well thats sold to me! I'm emailing my CDC now! She did suggest it Mon so I think I'll give it a go, only currently having 1 movement a week at mo (sorry TMI.... ) xx xx

Back