ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hey ladies sorry im not around this week, my little girl is poorly, just sneaking on so you dont think ive left. She has a really nasty water infection and its made her quite poorly, will be back when she is back on her feet and her normal self.

Hope you are all well and happy xxxx

I'm doing good, found out I got the job I went for an interview for today, so should be on top of the world but strangely feel a bit hollow. I don't know if I'm lonely, or just missing celebrating with wine or such! But gawd I want to eat :(

Contrary - congratulations on getting the job!! Well done hun!

I think we should celebrate in a few months and go any get come diesel jeans together! ha ha!!

I liked your story about your clothes not fitting!! It made me giggle, and I bet it made you feel great - although a little stressed in trying to find something to fit!

Bethan xx

Wichty - sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she starts feeling better soon.

Clare - how are you??

Asa - I hope you are feeling a little more energic soon, all that sleep will be doing you the power of good. I am feeling great on week 6 - I have been ironing all night, something I hardly ever do!! heee haaa.

Zoe - thanks for the tip! I seem to be ok at the moment, but I will keep it in mind!!

Nikki - how are you???

Claira - how are you too??

I have started sorting out my wardrobes - and doing lots of washing, so I can hang clothes that actually fit me.......

So I did my shoes last night (told you have lots of energy at the moment) and found out I have a little addiction.... (yet another one).... I have 90 pairs of shoes (shoes, sandles, boots etc). So I have decided to be ruthless, and throw some away - however I can only bare to part with 2 pairs so far!! ha ha

I am feeling great this week..... full of energy...... and much much much happier in myself - I actually feel like sorting stuff out (mainly clothes) but not felt like this so far this year!!

I just wish I was 9.5 stone NOW!! ha ha!!

Hoping you are all smiling and happy! Thanks for saying that you didn't think my posts were boring!!

Love to you all.

Bethan xxx

LadyB, I am so happy to hear you have so much energy! Sorting out wardrobe and getting rid of the old so that you can fit more new in you life is excellent (I am just not talking about new shoes, haha).

It is raining like crazy today, and I will take the car to work for a change :D. Have a nice day!

hi girls, sorry wasnt on yesterday, was at sisters till late, got the workmen in today, doing our garden, saw friends yesterday who i havnt seen since i was 16st 8, now 13st 8 so 3 stone gone since then, they noticed which was nice.
bethan, i thought i had alot of shoes, about 40-50. lol
witchy hope your daughter feels better soon, xxx
hiya asa, clare, zoe, not sure if imissed anyone .....
nikki, i had 150 g quorn mince cooked with some cd mushroom soup, until it soaked in. and about 50g of tofu dry fried,
then some celery, spinach, courgette dry fried and a bit of tumeric, thai 7 spice and rosemary,lol i also put a tiny bit of garlic salt although i dont think this is allowed x it was nice and very filling, loads of it to xxxx

hi girls, sorry wasnt on yesterday, was at sisters till late, got the workmen in today, doing our garden, saw friends yesterday who i havnt seen since i was 16st 8, now 13st 8 so 3 stone gone since then, they noticed which was nice.
bethan, i thought i had alot of shoes, about 40-50. lol
witchy hope your daughter feels better soon, xxx
hiya asa, clare, zoe, not sure if imissed anyone .....
nikki, i had 150 g quorn mince cooked with some cd mushroom soup, until it soaked in. and about 50g of tofu dry fried,
then some celery, spinach, courgette dry fried and a bit of tumeric, thai 7 spice and rosemary,lol i also put a tiny bit of garlic salt although i dont think this is allowed x it was nice and very filling, loads of it to xxxx

Oooohh claira that sounds nice, are you doing the ss+? I only have a few veg's, think its only 2tbs, but I usually have about 3 anyway. xxx

hes ss+ but i chopped 2in celery 1inch courgette, and couple of leaves, it probaly adds to about 2-3 tble spoons once cooked it all shrinks,
already 3lb down this week, and dont weigh till sat, so im happy so far. want to be 12.7 by 15th aug my bday, so thats over a month away, i should do it xxxx

Wow, you are all doing so well!!! Thats fantastic! I have not much to report today, but the same old, can't seem to focus. But, I will not post a lot about it. I think I won't weigh in until after my holiday, and then start fresh from there. Have a new start. I know that might be "dangerous" to say, but I will try to keep the plus weight down anyway. I don't think I can take another plus.

Nikki - well done babe! 1lb is a big lump of fat, and it is gone!!!

Asa - yes, a plus WI can be quite demotivating....... I would wait too!!

I have just had an 'oh my gosh' moment! I have ordered some skirts (size 14) and tops (size 12) for when I loose the next stone, as I was worried that I wouldn't have anything left to wear. I also ordered a ben de lisi dress from Debenhams, size 14, reduced from 100 to 30 - tried it on just to see if it fits around the bust - and oh my gosh, I did it up and it fitted!!!!! wow, I am actually fitting into a size 14 dress!!!!It is a little tight, but doesn't look it!!

I am so happy!!!

It is my WI tomorrow.

XXX

I am so happy for you LadyB! That is amazing! Hold on to the feeling :D

well done, i bought jeans size 14 and tops 16, not in either yet, although tops do up without my bra but they hang round my ankles lol, my mum is going to help me alter some clothes to last longer, i am rally chuffed on loss but want it quicker xxxx

Hi girls nothing much happening here, Georgie is much better now antibiotic stuff is working, she hates medicine bless her but she is only three so I dont blame her.

My CDC is on holiday till September now so im on my own *scary moment there* bought my shakes and there are boxes everywhere lol. Will be major tripping upto boots for my weight ins, not been weighted for over a week as TOTM just finishing so cant wait to see whats happened as STS with TOTM I hate plateus so hope it starts again soon. Wierd thing is it comes off in inches and can really tell.

My lecturerer saw me yesterday she only recognised my car, Ive not seen her since before I started my diet in April and totally didnt know it was me, was so pleased.

My new baby has started full time now so life is hectic again with my own three year old and a two year old and now a seven month er, loads of walks me thinks haha.

Well im off to bed im shattered.

Hope you are all well and well done so far you all are doing ace, cant wait for it to shift again for me,

Night chaps

night luvvy, do you want mine tooo lol, bless him. you should loose loads running round after that little lot. of to watch some prison break in bed ooooh another sexy man....
sweet dreams (i know mine will be lol)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ALL!
Week 'nearly' over - I have to work Sat morning boohoo which means a short weekend for me but hey - means I'll be through week 4 before I know it! Holiday getting closer & I am started to get nervous about being out of my comfort zone!
I will be armed with my packs and I know that my Aunty knows I'm doin this but done want to worry about gettin tempted!
I decided that a couple of evenings i am going for a MAJOR treat and gonna have a couple of 'diet cokes' WOWWEEEEEEE!
I 100% will not drink and I will 100% not eat other than my SS+ meal (she has a blender and scales - already checked) xx xx

Have a GR8 CD FRIDAY - catch up later I hope - if I'm not tooooooooo tired xx xx

morning clare,
dont drink diet coke, make it coke zero, i took these on holiday, i went away in a caravan, did ss 3days and last day ss+, 1. but i have been doing ss+ all week this week and lost 3lb already, weigh tomorrow. so i am loosing the same or better on ss+, but you really shouldnt have diet coke as it contains citric acid, coke zero doesnt, also have some fizzy spring water, i add the berry flavoring, it fizzes up tastes yummy, you will manage whilst away, your doing well xxx

Hi everyone.

Hope you are all well, you all seem to be doing well with CD.

I have just halved my wardroabe 11 pairs of trouser, 3 jackets and 8 tops to the charity shops.

Quite restricted to what I have left, only 7 pairs of trousers, 8 tops, 2 dresses and a few cardies but I refuse to buy any more cloths till I go on holiday and even then I will only get the minimum as I intend to lose a further 5 or 6 stone when I get back.

I love CD

Back