ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

well done thats gret, not great you have no clothes, but great losses xxx

its a shame no ones closes, i have about 12 pairs of jeans 18s and 20s going to have to stick them on ebay or send them to the charity shop,
saw my new cdc today, i was there and hour and a half, she was lovely, so much support, really pleased with her,hope your all good, nice to hear from you lou xxx

Evening all, I haven't been on for a couple of days. Have been very busy with various bits and bobs and I'm shattered. Hope your all well, I'm going to bed so night night. Zoe xx

Good morning!

How are you this morning? I am doing alright. It has been a hectic week, and it will be the next week as well. Then I will go on holiday, and just relax and read/listen to books. I went to the library to borrow mp3 books to download to my phone. Then I will have plenty to choose from when lying on the beach/pool :D

Now it is time for my breakfast shake!

Morning Asa - and all that follow!
I dont have to work today, I went to bed last night about 9.30pm and read til 11 then had another 'blissful' nights sleep.... I've also taken a couple of laxatives as I've not been to the loo (sorry:eek::() since Monday & startin to feel uncomfortable!

Well this is weekend 4, nothing much in store, I need a few bits for my hols but am gonna leave that til next weekend.

So planned for me is R&R only - I got my painting kit which i will selfishly indulge in this afternoon and this morning I am gonna watch 'MasterChef'!

WI day tomorrow - PLEASE cross everything for me as I need a decent one to make up for last week xx xx xx

PS - have a GR8 CD Saturday xx xx xx

My fingers are crossed for you tomorrow! I am sure you will do great!!!

morning girls,
you will have a great weigh in, im willing it to be 4-5lb for you,,,
i just lost another 4 this week although i cant add it to signature yet. thats 13st 7lb for me, i go back on ss tomorrow, but my new councellor said everyone should be having 4 shakes or 3shakes + milk or meal everyday, she said it was all changed at a meeting, may have to check this one, she said to continue on 3 but have a bit of chicken and green when i want it, so i dont feel so guilty doing ss+ now, and my losses have been better lol,
about constipation, i got some fibre 89 from cdc, will let you now if it stops me getting constipated, i got rid of the constipation first xxx

Georgie is much better now antibiotic stuff is working

My CDC is on holiday till September now so im on my own *scary moment there* bought my shakes and there are boxes everywhere lol. Will be major tripping upto boots for my weight ins, not been weighted for over a week as TOTM just finishing so cant wait to see whats happened as STS with TOTM I hate plateus so hope it starts again soon. Wierd thing is it comes off in inches and can really tell.

My lecturerer saw me yesterday she only recognised my car, Ive not seen her since before I started my diet in April and totally didnt know it was me, was so pleased.

Victoria - I am so glad your daughter is getting better!! Great news.

After next Friday, I won't see my CDC either for 4 weeks. I hadn't thought about popping to Boots for a WI. We will have to keep each other going during the summer.

I love the fact that someone only recognised you because of your car........... that is an amazing story and shows how far you have come!!

Love
Bethan x

of to watch some prison break in bed ooooh another sexy man....
sweet dreams (i know mine will be lol)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ummmmmmm Wentworth Miller........ ummmmm.

I like most of the men in Prison Break - but my next cat will be named Wentworth.......ummmmmmm

Bethan x

Hi everyone.

Hope you are all well, you all seem to be doing well with CD.

I have just halved my wardroabe 11 pairs of trouser, 3 jackets and 8 tops to the charity shops.

Quite restricted to what I have left, only 7 pairs of trousers, 8 tops, 2 dresses and a few cardies but I refuse to buy any more cloths till I go on holiday and even then I will only get the minimum as I intend to lose a further 5 or 6 stone when I get back.

I love CD

Whoop, whoop Louie - that is great news! I bet it was a great feeling knowing that you were too small for those clothes!!

Bx

its a shame no ones closes, i have about 12 pairs of jeans 18s and 20s going to have to stick them on ebay or send them to the charity shop,
saw my new cdc today, i was there and hour and a half, she was lovely, so much support, really pleased with her,hope your all good, nice to hear from you lou xxx

I am going to sell my clothes on e-bay too.

So glad your CDC is lovely. You were with her for ages..... sounds like you hit it off!

Morning Asa - and all that follow!
I dont have to work today, I went to bed last night about 9.30pm and read til 11 then had another 'blissful' nights sleep.... I've also taken a couple of laxatives as I've not been to the loo (sorry:eek::() since Monday & startin to feel uncomfortable!

Well this is weekend 4, nothing much in store, I need a few bits for my hols but am gonna leave that til next weekend.

So planned for me is R&R only - I got my painting kit which i will selfishly indulge in this afternoon and this morning I am gonna watch 'MasterChef'!

WI day tomorrow - PLEASE cross everything for me as I need a decent one to make up for last week xx xx xx

PS - have a GR8 CD Saturday xx xx xx

My fingers are crossed for you Clare - please let us know how you get on.

I hope you managed to go to the loo today too.

Thanks girls - managed to go to the loo (thank goodness.....) feeling great and them damn scales WILL MOVE! And I will be posting as soon as poss!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

morning girls,
you will have a great weigh in, im willing it to be 4-5lb for you,,,
i just lost another 4 this week although i cant add it to signature yet. thats 13st 7lb for me, i go back on ss tomorrow, but my new councellor said everyone should be having 4 shakes or 3shakes + milk or meal everyday, she said it was all changed at a meeting, may have to check this one, she said to continue on 3 but have a bit of chicken and green when i want it, so i dont feel so guilty doing ss+ now, and my losses have been better lol,
about constipation, i got some fibre 89 from cdc, will let you now if it stops me getting constipated, i got rid of the constipation first xxx

Well done babe! 4lbs is alot! wow wow wow.

I wonder if the rules are changing - 4 meals, and some milk sounds quite different!!!

Let us know if you manage to check it out! Maybe one of the CDC's would be able to help

I am gutted I only lost 2.5lbs again this week - I have been sticking to this diet with no cheats, and I only loose 2.5lbs.

My CDC was disappointed too, and wonders if it is still left over from the TOTM............

I am not sure if it is the bars - but I did eat them on the week I lost 5 lbs.

I am just gutted - I knew it would slow down, but I thought it would be later!

hes ss+ but i chopped 2in celery 1inch courgette, and couple of leaves, it probaly adds to about 2-3 tble spoons once cooked it all shrinks,
already 3lb down this week, and dont weigh till sat, so im happy so far. want to be 12.7 by 15th aug my bday, so thats over a month away, i should do it xxxx

Not posted yesterday, was so busy at work and then a works do last night. Claira, i'm really impressed with your losses, you're an inspiration :D. I've jumped up to the 810 this week, in time for my hols for 2 weeks, next week I'll do the inbetween 810 and 1000 cals, then will be on the low carb all through the weeks I'm away. Well thats the idea anyway, lol.

My cdc told me off on Thursday, she siod that she expects me to loose 3 - 4 lb a week, but I'm happy with the losses, this week was low, but last week was fine. Annoyed me a bit as this is my diet. Have changed my WI to a Sunday for next 2 weeks, so won't weigh now til next Sunday (usually Thursday).

Hope you are all ok, will read throught the posts and post when I can, lol. Is hard in the new home to get online at all. xxxx

I am gutted I only lost 2.5lbs again this week - I have been sticking to this diet with no cheats, and I only loose 2.5lbs.

My CDC was disappointed too, and wonders if it is still left over from the TOTM............

I am not sure if it is the bars - but I did eat them on the week I lost 5 lbs.

I am just gutted - I knew it would slow down, but I thought it would be later!

Hi Bethan

2.5lb's, honey.. is good loss, its a half a pack of spuds, lol.. Imagine carrying that around with you all day. Don't be disappointed, I'd be really happy with that and its on track Bethan. xxxx

Hey LadyB - its 2.5loss, 5 packs of butter and........... its better than I did - so just tell yourself thank god i didnt stay the same! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back