ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi Asa!! You posted while I was typing my mega-post! Keep up the great work - I love you cos you're always so kind and giving to others - and you speak a lot of sense!! You're doing so well and its nice to see you being so positive! We've got a similar amount left to lose now I think and I know how some days it can feel like we've got a mountain to climb but we're going to get there and feel fab and then we're going to stay there and feel fab forever!!!! Yay!!!!!!

Oh my! Your post brought tears to my eyes :D. Thank you so much!!! I have been feeling everything but positive the last week or so, but I think and hope it is turning around now :D.

You certenly have been working a lot! A big congratulations on your weight loss. That is amazing!!!

Yeah, thats right, we have about the same amount to loose now when I raised my goal a few pounds :D. Let's climb this little mountain togheter now right :D?

I love the visualization that the weight is melting away, quickly! You are absolutely right in looking in the mirror all the time :D. I do too sometimes! It feels good when shrinking down! :bliss:

hi girls,
hey zoe, my mother in law says nothing about my loss but plenty when i gain,
i went to a party wed, and my mum told everyone in the garden how proud she was of me for loosing 3 st (9lb pre cd), she was on sambuca lol, but it was nice, all my family have been really supportive, im surprised, but my inlaws are xxxxxxxxxxxx cant say lol.
my new cdc is lovely, if you have a bad one change it, well done wannabe for changing yours and being honest with her. and well done on that 7lb down:clap:
xxx

i do to asa, i spend 10 mins every night in front of the mirror trying on clothes lol, found tops hat hang now, but still cant fit in bras, my old ones b4 gaining were 34 hh they fit at back but give me 4 boobs, they have dropped, a bit droopy now, but bigger than last year, i cant wait to get light enough for my reduction, xx

Asa - thanks for the thanks!!!! You're a star!!!!!
Beach--ball, you're so right about the feeling of a successful week after being so down. Its a proper high isnt it?? I keep going and having a sneaky peek at myself in the full length mirror in my room. I've gone from NEVER looking to not being able to stop. Its fascinating me that my body is shrinking - this week in particular, I've felt like I'm sort of melting away (if that doesnt sound stupid!). These moments definitely make the total pain of disappointment worthwhile and I want everyone to know that sticking with it DOES bring positive results!!!!!! Woohoooooooo!!!! xxxxxxxx

I can almost imagine you wandering around with all fuzzy fat cells above your head (bit like a steaming kettle) whafting up into the air as you melt.......... xx xx xx

i do to asa, i spend 10 mins every night in front of the mirror trying on clothes lol, found tops hat hang now, but still cant fit in bras, my old ones b4 gaining were 34 hh they fit at back but give me 4 boobs, they have dropped, a bit droopy now, but bigger than last year, i cant wait to get light enough for my reduction, xx

YEY - down with miserable MOTHER-IN-LAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claria, are you planning on a breast reduction? Maybe they'll shrink down enough when you reach your goal :)?

arent they just,
yes, was offered one at 16 i was a size 10 and 34 e, got awful back aches, and they have been worse over the years, no matter what my weight does my cup size gets bigger never smaller, i lost 3 st a few years ago and gained 2 cup sizes in the process, the only time they got smaller was after my little boy, but still remained 2 sizes bigger than b4 pregnancy. i hate the pain i get and need a bib when i eat lol cos they get in the way so much, i wish they would reduce slightly, i will wait until im at goal b4 i have it done then i will know how much can go, even if they went down 8 sizes i would still be an EE that would be over half my sizes gone, thats the very biggest i want to be, i would settle for a DD OR E. does anyone else have this problem, i am the only one in my family above a d, my aunties are all very overweight but still small cups about a 40-44 b cups, goodness knows what happened, i think i got the whole families share lol xx

night all, have a great day tomorrow, xxx

Hahaha Beach--ball! Thats a good image to hold onto when I'm next in the doldrums!!!! Its a good way of visualising all that miserable fat disappearing into thin air - I like it, I like it a lot!!!!!!
Thanks Claira - I'm glad I'm making the switch. After hearing what everyone had to say and how they get treated by their CDC's, it gave me the courage to go for it.
My big boobies are a bit saggy now too - and my chin has a bit of loose-ish skin under it (am I painting an attractive picture of myself here??). I'd love (and will probably need) some cosmetic surgery to lift and tighten my various bits when I've lost the weight but I just get really nervous thinking about it and don't know if I'll have the guts to go through with it. I'd have to save like the clappers if I wanted it done and, if it went wrong, I think I'd chuck myself in the canal! Are you worried about having a reduction or do the benefits outweigh the risks for you? Its a big decision isnt it?
Asa - really glad my post helped and cheered you up! Lets get our dieting climbing boots on and get hiking up that fat mountain - we CAN and WILL do it and the view from the summit will be amazing!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Goooooooooood Morning!

Well...................

I have been weighed............................

I LOST 6LBS
:massmoon::grouphugg::happy096::clap::happy036: :wow::talk017::rotflmao::0clapper::banana dancer::woohoo::party0011:​

YEAH! XX XX XX XX XX​

Errrr....do we get the impression you're slightly pleased with your loss Clare???? Hahaha!!!!! Well done - that's a fab result! 6 whole lbs gone in a week - what an achievement!!!! Really pleased for you!

Errrr....do we get the impression you're slightly pleased with your loss Clare???? Hahaha!!!!! Well done - that's a fab result! 6 whole lbs gone in a week - what an achievement!!!! Really pleased for you!

Ummmmmmmmmmm just a lil bit pleased! Was hoping for 3 and wudda bin over moon with 4 - got 6 - howzat!

Yes - so head down again for another CD Week xx xx

PS - I reckon I've been wandering around with them fuzzy things over my head as well all week xx xx

Hi F&C! Lovely to have you on board - you're very welcome! Come along and have a natter anytime! This is a fab little group and you get loads of support and smiles!!!
We're a pair of fuzzy-thing successes this week arent we Clare!!!! Here's to next week's de-fuzzing!!!!!!!

Claira, good luck with the reduction once you get it. It can be really hard on your back I can imagine. Mine are shrinking down now, and I will be more content with the size then. But I need to invest in a couple of great bras when I am there, they are getting more saggy now :D.

Lovely, yes, lets put on the hiking boots! I am on it already, cleaning the apartment and doing laundry - great exercise!!! I am sweating like crazy :D

Wow Clare!!! Well done on your WI today! That is amazing!

Welcome to the group faithandcooper!!!

Nikki, how are things going at the new house? How are you? I have missed you!

welcome faith&cooper,
clare i told you i was willing you 5-6lb lol, well done x
wanna be, if i think about it i wont do it, i wanted to wait till i had charlie, but i do worry about anasthetic, now hes here lol, i just have to do it and not worry, i was bad enough having my gallbladder out lol, i am just fed up og not being able to wear certain clothes, or normal bras, i cant get a push up they stop at a g cup, they have to be full cups and cos im high chested i cant even wear a round neck top without the top of the bra showing, i want to have a choice in what i wear, x

got some good news, i got into my size 14 river island jeans, got a big muffin top lol, but fit into them ,
bad news got my bloody totm AGAIN, what is going on x
is anyone else having these problems, has yours come back yet nikki, xx

Back