ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Wow well done on your losses guys they have been big ones this week. Speaking of big ones lol, Claira I have a problem with my boobs too. When I was a size 12 they were a 32 dd cup now they are a g cup. They are shrinking but I will need an uplift as I suffer with tubular breast syndrome- horrible shaped boobs and had real trouble trying to breast feed my girls and was unsuccesful :( When I went to my gp when I was 18 and asked if anything could be done the flat chested b**ch said be grateful with what you have been blessed with :mad: people don't realise how uncomfortable they are to live with. I have seen a different gp since who has said once I have my weight off we will see what can be done :D

I went to the party last night had an ok time. It was a bit boring, nothing to do with not being able to eat or drink just the company lol. There wasn't much of an atmosphere and none of the miserable s*** noticed my weightloss but who cares, I felt good ;)

Thanks for all your funny comments reagarding mother inlaws - made me chuckle. Zoe xx

Welcome Vicky, and good luck with your journey. Zoe xx

Welcome F&C
Zoe - bet you looked fab - jealousy is so not a good quality!
Claira - I bet my knockers will be like furniture when I've finished, my chest will be in my drawers! 100% behind all surgery - might save up and have something done to mine!
Asa - good morning & thank you
Actually thank you all for your comments, it was horrid feeling this time a week ago, but as usual IF you dont give in at the 1st hurdle then you can only get better!
I have been to PRIMARNI this morning and got a few tops for my holliwolbbles, ony big baggy's to wear with legging but still nice to indulge!
Phew its bloody baking in my conservatory! I'm off for a coffee & a fag! Yukkkkk disgusting habit but I only indulge at the weekends - ooooer missus! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i do that once a week when i visit my mate lol, i need some sort of naughtyness in my life, xxx

matt is making me clear the out house and i want to change to living room round, so got lots to do today, so much for a lazy sunday, i am still in my pjs though lol, have a good day girls, i will be back when the boss lets me lol xxxxxx

I am gutted I only lost 2.5lbs again this week - I have been sticking to this diet with no cheats, and I only loose 2.5lbs.

My CDC was disappointed too, and wonders if it is still left over from the TOTM............

I am not sure if it is the bars - but I did eat them on the week I lost 5 lbs.

I am just gutted - I knew it would slow down, but I thought it would be later!

My loss stopped on my TOTM and leading up to it and stayed on it for two weeks, plus I was on bars so ive stopped eating them to see if anything changes, hope you are ok though any loss is good on this diet so keep batting on honey and thank you for your support your a star.

Afternoon girls, help me please. I have posted on the main forum too but need your advice. I don't know if it's cos I'm due totm or just having a down day or week lol but I am really craving food. I don't mean naughty food or cheating just wanting to have my 810 week but feel as though I will have failed if I don't do ss for the max of 12 weeks before I do the 810 week. I am also thinking about moving up to ss+ but again worried it will slow things down and guilty that I should be doing ss only as I have a long way to go and it will be the quickest way.

I am starting week 10 tomorrow and I am happy with my losses and the way it's going just completely peeved that people I havn't seen for a long time don't notice the loss and think what's the point. I am being so silly as I know it's worth it and there opinion shouldn't matter but it really does get me down. I think I need a slap. :copon: Why am I feeling like this :mad:

you have to do what is right for you, i dont want to encourage you either way but i am doing ss+ was going to go back to ss today but had a meal, i have lost 4lb this week and last and both were ss+, the previous was ss and lost 3lb, beacause of my totm being every other week my hormones are rubbish, and the good is helping, apperantly a little kick start with food helps, i was going to do 12wks of ss only but i am happy i didnt, but i dont want to talk you into anything, it is better however to have a ss+ instead of something you shouldnt, also you must do ss+ before 810,
hope this helps, i beat myself up for moving up at first, but it helped and i can go back down if i need to xxx

also your losses are fab, so dont worry about that, your doing fab xxx

Afternoon girls, help me please. I have posted on the main forum too but need your advice. I don't know if it's cos I'm due totm or just having a down day or week lol but I am really craving food. I don't mean naughty food or cheating just wanting to have my 810 week but feel as though I will have failed if I don't do ss for the max of 12 weeks before I do the 810 week. I am also thinking about moving up to ss+ but again worried it will slow things down and guilty that I should be doing ss only as I have a long way to go and it will be the quickest way.

I am starting week 10 tomorrow and I am happy with my losses and the way it's going just completely peeved that people I havn't seen for a long time don't notice the loss and think what's the point. I am being so silly as I know it's worth it and there opinion shouldn't matter but it really does get me down. I think I need a slap. :copon: Why am I feeling like this :mad:

Ok - here's my advice......
FIRSTLY - you need to get your grey matter around the fact that SS+ and or 810 is neither cheating or failing, the losses are perhaps 1-2lbs a month different....
SO .....
IF by having that small meal OR extra pack it keeps you on track - how is that cheating????

Sometimes - you have to follow your body, maybe have the green & white small meal and IF you feel satisified, dont have the pack making it still 3 x packs a day and SS?????

Whatever you do Zoe - you have neither cheated or failed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS - many people wont mention your weight loss, particularly if you have been overweight for some time????
WHY NOT....
Well again this is my theory...................

Everyone feels secure with a big friend/cousin/sister-in-law/niece/daughter-in-law..... For some profound reason when we lose weight these people feel threatened about what we will become! I bet 1000% that all of us on this programme are a pretty good looking bunch - and losing weight will make us more attractive - some people again feel threatened by this!
Also, when you lose weight and gain confidence, again people who have known you again feel threatened by the changes.....

I SAY - in your face & up your kilt!

Zoe - you will look amazing - dont let anything or anyone get in the way of your goal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Claira and Clare, I am going to strongly think about stepping up to ss+ over the next week or so. If I can still lose 4lb a week on ss+ I would be a very happy bunny. Thanks Girls.

PS - many people wont mention your weight loss, particularly if you have been overweight for some time????
WHY NOT....
Well again this is my theory...................

Everyone feels secure with a big friend/cousin/sister-in-law/niece/daughter-in-law..... For some profound reason when we lose weight these people feel threatened about what we will become! I bet 1000% that all of us on this programme are a pretty good looking bunch - and losing weight will make us more attractive - some people again feel threatened by this!
Also, when you lose weight and gain confidence, again people who have known you again feel threatened by the changes.....

I SAY - in your face & up your kilt!

Zoe - you will look amazing - dont let anything or anyone get in the way of your goal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

here here and spot on hun there. I have friends who try to discourage me from this diet they like there fat friend and like me for when they want to go our for food or binge nights, really pisses me off sometimes. These friends I call sabatours, everytime I see them they try to encourage me to eat, so ive cut them off for the time being as I need my friends to be helpful especially when times are bad or difficult.

Ive also learnt that weekends are hard and I cant do them so I do 810 it helps me and I dont feel the need to run to starbucks or macdees. got to say the want to eat healthy is amazing and cant wait till Christmas till its all over and I have a new body and reinvented myself.

Im finding it really hard at the moment so I dont most as much but the days I feel good I do post.

Bought another size 20 dress yesterday and it fits lovely so the focus is to get down another size and tone up more.

what day do you weigh witchy, are you still on week 7, xxx

zoe i loose the same if not more on ss+. and when ive read through posts others seem to also, xx if you try it and dont like it, go back .....
i must admit, i dont always manage my 3rd shake, but i try, or add 1/2 pack of mush soup to my quorn mince xx

what day do you weigh witchy, are you still on week 7, xxx

hey hun, my CDC has gone till September now so I dont have one *sigh* im on week 9 with STS going to go upto Boots for a weight in on Tuesday as that is my official weight in day

so how much have you lost now, and your cdc should have given you someone elsr like her boss to weigh with, that is along time with NO support xx

Hi Claira, ss+ is sounding good, especially if I can keep my losses the same. I am gonna speak to my cdc tomorrow, might start next week as I have done the shopping for this week and don't have any ss+ food.

Witchy that is a long time without a cdc. I would find that very hard.

Back