ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

is this normal part of a counsellor's session for us??

No it isn't! I think they can perhaps mention patterns they might see through the course of cambridge but everyone is an individual and will lose in their own way. I think there s too much emphasis on how much we lose each week, for me the thing I want to focus on is that I am still doing it every week, think this is far more important and keeps me going better than figures (which can be fickle!!). Please don't let her dicourage you, you're doing SO WELL!

No it isn't! I think they can perhaps mention patterns they might see through the course of cambridge but everyone is an individual and will lose in their own way. I think there s too much emphasis on how much we lose each week, for me the thing I want to focus on is that I am still doing it every week, think this is far more important and keeps me going better than figures (which can be fickle!!). Please don't let her dicourage you, you're doing SO WELL!

Thanks Contrary. I'm happy having lost 24lb in 9 weeks, I know that if this had been Slimming World or Weight Watchers, I'd not had done that. Am happy with my losses and won't let her bully me, if I loose 2 or 3 this week I'll be happy. xxx

Morning girls, I had my weigh in this morning and lost 5lb this week, yippee. 3 and 1/2 stones now so very very pleased. It has lifted my mood as I was having a downer yesterday.

I had a discussion with my cdc today regarding trying ss+. I am on week 10 this week so only have 3 weeks to go before I would have to do 810 anyway so I have decided I will do ss for the next 2 weeks and then on week 12 I am off on annual leave with hubby and kids break up so will go onto ss+ for that week and 810 the following week. If my losses are good then I am going to stay on ss+.

Hope everyones weigh in goes well this week xx

sounds good to me lol your doing fab, heard from broxi today, she said her clothes are getting tight but having a fab time, back next week and getting back to it, told her we miss her xx
bethan, you muppet lol, hope it isnt broken, i tore a tendon in my thumb last week, gardening lol, i thought it was broke, im such a wimp, off to dr tomorrow about my totm, cant keep this up, its driving me potty 1 week on 1 week off for last 8 weeks xxx

thanks hopefully they will give me something, xx

Afternoon Peeps!

Hello to everyone - so many to remember, EF, Zoe, Asa, Claira, Shopaholic, LadyB, Witchy, WannaBe, Contrary, F&C....... PLUS EVERYONE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have nothing to report! Just another CD Day really - plenty of water 3 x packs and thats about it! Oh nearly forgot my 3 x coffee's which I've already had today!

I need to lose at least a stone before I contemplate exercise - I feel so heavy trying to transport 13.6 around its an effort to do anything... Cant wait til I feel more positive and clothes start to fit etc!

I know it sounds really awful and I dont mean it to but I am WILLING these days to slip into weeks to slip into months! I dont mean to wish the summer months away but I have so much I want to do when I have shed the pounds it really cant come soon enough! Not that I am not enjoying what I'm doing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just did my measurements 4 weeks into the programme:
START
Bust: 47
Waist: 43
Hips: 47​
CURRENT
Bust: 45
Waist: 39
Hips: 45
so things DEFFO going DOWN.....

Well done Clare!!! I think you've got a fantastic attitude and just the right way of looking at it. Ice moose (revered cdc!) is often talking about looking for the positive reasons for losing weight rather than the negative reasons - looking forward is the number 1 way to success! Nowt naughty about that :)

thats great, your doing really well, the inch loss really helps you feel fab xx

im really bored today and hungry, back to ss if i can, i feel like picking though....... may have to do ss+ instead, i feel ........... i dont know ...... like being mischeivous, but dont know what lol xx

god from day one i have been like that, cant get enough, but thats whats driving me nuts this totm stuff, i cant bloody have it hehehe xxx

lol there should be a warning on the packets x

Good Evening EF, Zoe, Asa, Claira, LadyB, Witchy, WannaBe, Contrary, F&C, Beachball (thanks for the summary of all our names :)) and everyone else...

I'm so sorry Butterflies. I've been naughty today again. Just can't get my head in the right place. I had a bit of caesar salad at lunch time, which would've been ok had it not come with dressing, croutons, bacon and chicken :confused: Hubby ordered it for me and I didn't say no... just ate about half of it. Then had my bar and a cup of coffee.

NO MORE!!!!!!

I have turned over a new leaf this evening. My friend and I have made a pact with each other that we are going to encourage each other to get to goal. We are meeting up in Manchester in Nov to go shopping and we both want to be at our goal weight before then. So on the back of that I've got a plan...

1. I'll lose 4lb by Friday 24th. That will bring me down to needing to lose just over another 2 stone or so.
2. Lose whatever I put on in Paris + further 3lb in final week of July.
3. Lose 1 st by end of Aug
4. Lose 2 st by end of Sept - middle of October (will take longer as I'll have to go up the plans)

I will be 9st before I go to Manchester.

No more messing around. Not going over board in Paris either - will be making healthy choices.

Going to add this to my signature to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Lady B how's your finger now? Might be worth getting it checked out as it could be serious...

I've been trying to exercise this week too. Found my old skipping rope, only problem, every time I start skipping the dog tries to join in - we both end up in a heap on the floor!

Wish those packs would have the same effect on me Contrary & Claira... I'm feeling the opposite!

lol about the dog, maybe you should send your hubby to contrary lol,
you have lost loads so dont worry about it, but like you say make the right choices for paris, and next time ask for no bacon and sauce seperate, i had tuna with a tiny bit of brown sauce or extra light salad cream, cos i cant stomach it dry, luckily my losses were still good, go with what your body allows you within reason xxx

Think that might be a shock for him :D:D

Back