ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

hehe, i went out and chopped some hedges dow, now having a peanut crunch bar, this is my 1st bar on cd this time, may allow myself one a week x

Hi! What a great activity here tonight! I am so happy for all of you who has such a great wi result! Well done!

I still find summer so hard! I don't know if it is the same where you live, but the summer is so intense here since it is when it gets warm, and people start getting tighter much more often (in the winter we just sit at home :D)!

Tonight we had a barbecue, tomorrow we are meeting friends from out of town for dinner, Wednesday I am meeting an old school friend who I haven't seen in a while. And meeting another old colleague for lunch. I live on a typical tourist place, and many old friends return for their vacation, my sister and family too. It is always more activities. I know I would make CD if I really wanted to, but I guess the social things (and food) is more important than CD right now? Oh well, I take it for what it is, and then start fresh after the holiday.

Talk to you tomorrow! Good night!

I only like the cranberry one - think all the others are awful. I have one nearly every day for lunch...

Wonderwoman chopping down hedges!!!

Hi! What a great activity here tonight! I am so happy for all of you who has such a great wi result! Well done!

I still find summer so hard! I don't know if it is the same where you live, but the summer is so intense here since it is when it gets warm, and people start getting tighter much more often (in the winter we just sit at home :D)!

Tonight we had a barbecue, tomorrow we are meeting friends from out of town for dinner, Wednesday I am meeting an old school friend who I haven't seen in a while. And meeting another old colleague for lunch. I live on a typical tourist place, and many old friends return for their vacation, my sister and family too. It is always more activities. I know I would make CD if I really wanted to, but I guess the social things (and food) is more important than CD right now? Oh well, I take it for what it is, and then start fresh after the holiday.

Talk to you tomorrow! Good night!
i find the summer easier cos i dont fancy food, the winter i want sausage and mash and snuggly food xxx

I only like the cranberry one - think all the others are awful. I have one nearly every day for lunch...

Wonderwoman chopping down hedges!!!
i only like p-nut and cranberry, i cut them into 18 pieces,
i needed to release some energy hehehe xx
theres lots of us on, xx

have you all left me now ........... sulk x

ok still sulking so im off to bed, sorry, i think ive got it about me still lol, night butterflies, and may we all be lighter by the morning xxxxxxxx

I'm off to bed... got a busy day tomorrow. Need to sort out a load of clothes that don't fit any longer. Mine are getting to big and C's are getting too small!

i know that feeling, we are spending a fortune in this house,,, nitie nite xx

Good morning! How are you all today? Looks like another beautiful day here. Tonight we are meeting a couple of friends that I haven't seen for 6 months at least. Will be fun! I just finished my choco shake. Need to buy some more packs today, and a shaker to bring to Croatia with me. I am thinking of doing shakes for lunch and late afternoon, and a sensible breakfast (it's included), and a dinner out in the evenings. I will miss my icy shakes though :D. Only four days left!!! Have a great day!

hi asa hope you have a lovely time away, your friends will notice a difference hopefully,
is anyone being boring like me and not leaving the country, lol. xxxx

Hi, our guests are arriving soon, just popped in to say a quick hello. It is addictive this forum :D. It is warm beautiful weather here, and I don't know what to wear to be honest. I desperately need more clothes, but I also don't want to buy too much now.

Hi Flutterlies!
Nothing to report - another CD day - think it must be DAY 30!
I'm off to see my daughters school production shortly - Calamity Jane and she is Calamity - so proud!
I will have chicken & cucumber when I get back followed by a butterscotch mousse - how lush!
Hoe you have all had fab day - I left for work at 5.45am and got home at 5pm - which is actually a reasonable day for me!
NOTE TO SELF! Never work in parcels in my next life!
Catch up laters luvlies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

is anyone being boring like me and not leaving the country, lol. xxxx

I was about to post that I didn't leave the UK, so technically me :)... but, oops forgot I'm going to Paris... sorry don't mean to rub it in.

I'm off to see my daughters school production shortly - Calamity Jane and she is Calamity - so proud

Oh how did she do? I used to love being in the school plays. Never did the lead role though. Definitely a proud mum moment :)

Need to buy some more packs today, and a shaker to bring to Croatia with me. I am thinking of doing shakes for lunch and late afternoon, and a sensible breakfast (it's included), and a dinner out in the evenings. I will miss my icy shakes though :D. Only four days left!!! Have a great day!

I think that sounds like a good plan Asa. Thinking about what you plan to do ahead of time means you will be in control. Hope you have a great holiday!

What did your friends think of the new you?

Morning ALL
Its gonna be a long day for me - just leaving for work, wont be home til about 7.30-8.30pm tonight so taking a bar and a mousse in with me - probably have a soup or a shake this evening! Mind you I find that I can do a bar in 2 parts which is handy!
Lots of water today as I wasnt good yesterday at all! Probably JUST about had 2l - naughty naughty!
Nothing else to report other than a size 18 pair of trousers are no longer screeching at the seams! Have a superb CD Day xx xx xx

Good morning!

Shopaholic, they didn't notice, which is totally fine by me. I think they didn't care about my weight in the past, and don't care about my weight now :D. We had a great time though! Went to bed too late...

Tonight I am meeting another friend, which I haven't seen for about 10 years maybe. Hopefully she wont notice I gained lots of weight since then, haha :D.

Well, off to work, have a great day everyone!!!

Morning girls, I had my weigh in this morning and lost 5lb this week, yippee. 3 and 1/2 stones now so very very pleased. It has lifted my mood as I was having a downer yesterday.

I had a discussion with my cdc today regarding trying ss+. I am on week 10 this week so only have 3 weeks to go before I would have to do 810 anyway so I have decided I will do ss for the next 2 weeks and then on week 12 I am off on annual leave with hubby and kids break up so will go onto ss+ for that week and 810 the following week. If my losses are good then I am going to stay on ss+.

Hope everyones weigh in goes well this week xx

Well done on your huge loss this week Zoe. xxx

Back