ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hey Guys, where's Broxi?

broxi is away , should be back anyday now,
i went out for dinner tonight, had a bite of matts starter, and then had chicken with lettuce and cucumber, going back to ss tomorrow, just feeling really down with this totm, fed up with not being able to do ''''''''''''' someting lol, really wanting to be very naughty and have some choc, thats why i allowed myself 1 bite of starter. feel bad but new i needed it, so back to it tomorrow, need to get another 2lb off by sat morning. so im keeping everything crossed, want to get 13st 4lb at least xxx
hope everyones good xxx

Hi zoe

I'm good thanks, my busiest time at work and finding CD a little difficult at the moment with so many things going on. xx

Its just life gettin in the way hun - you can do SS+ and 810 to help and these options are fabulous and not to be treated as failure!

i think i need a week of ss again. just to keep my head right, i have 26 weeks of cd and not even on week 10 yet, need to get half way soon as possible i feel its taking forever, hope its not here nikki, although would be nice to get it out the way before holiday xxxx

Just look at your losses hun and that's why you are doing this hun xx xx

Hey all, looks like we're all beginning to struggle...and as we're all at more or less the same stage that brings me hope! It must be a common feature!! I'm going to post on the main forum and see what comes out of that... lets put our heads together and come up with some strategies to kick some more flabby butt!!

As per all the above hun - just take a moment to reflect why you chose this and what you can achieve in a short space of time xx xx

broxi is away , should be back anyday now,
i went out for dinner tonight, had a bite of matts starter, and then had chicken with lettuce and cucumber, going back to ss tomorrow, just feeling really down with this totm, fed up with not being able to do ''''''''''''' someting lol, really wanting to be very naughty and have some choc, thats why i allowed myself 1 bite of starter. feel bad but new i needed it, so back to it tomorrow, need to get another 2lb off by sat morning. so im keeping everything crossed, want to get 13st 4lb at least xxx
hope everyones good xxx

Just think what you would have eaten previously and accept how well you did in a restaurant!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lovely, that is great stuff writing a letter to myself! Thanks for the idea! I will do that during my holiday! I am planning on long moments of peace and quiet :D.

Contrary, I agree it is nice to read about that you are not completely alone with your struggles. I think it is a combination of summer and the length that we have been on CD. I know I will just have to get a bit of the summer out of my system, before I get back into the right feeling.

Hey butterflies... I'm getting to the stage where I just want this to be over. Haven't been enjoying it this week. Also the scales haven't moved. Have been 100% though since the blip on Monday. Just need to keep plodding along.

I have bought a couple of pairs of size 12 trousers today just to spur me on. I can pull up one of the pairs but there is no way they will button at the moment.

When I take time to reflect on how far I have come, I can appreciate just how good this diet is. Think it's just that it seems like forever since I have had a full day of proper food, and it seems like everywhere I look or go, people are talking about food.

I think I will plan to have an SS+ week next week as I am missing eating. Plus the only bar I eat is cranberry and I'm sick of the sight of them! Moan Moan!!!

I'm feeling EVERYONE's frustrations inc mine! DAMN & BLASTED SCALES are stuck again! I keep thinking peeps blip and lose more than me and that gets me down - I know I cant blip as it will affect me but I wish the scales would just give me a 3lb loss a week or 2 one week 3 the next! Its so horrid when the scales stick regularly - I JUST WANT THIS WEIGHT OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXX

How frustrating to be stuck when you are sticking to the plan! I am sure it will move quickly in a few days.

Bugger - blown it again this evening! Another bowl of bloody cereal!!! Why, why, why?????? This has suddenly become hard again over the last few days after the euphoria of last weeks loss. Thought I was in the clear but I obviously aren't even when I'm getting results. I'm wishing it was all over to be honest - the mental torture of it is beginning to get to me (again!). Ah well - another day, another run at it. Sighhhhhhhh! Have a good 'un tomorrow girls - lets keep plugging at it eh?! xxxxx

Lovely, I can so relate to your post. Many of us seem to be going through a rough path now. Hopefully we will get past it soon and can continue on our journey to health and slim bodies :D

Morning everyone! I am so excited it is Friday! Last day before my holiday, tonight I am doing laundry and packing, and then I am off :D

Have a great day everyone! I'll stop by here tonight for sure!

hi girls, sts again but it will get there, we will all get there, we just have 2 rules, dont give up and stick together ,
i will be at my sisters tonight so will add pic with web cam, have a good day xxxxx

Got my weigh-in tomorrow with my new CDC. Blimey - she's going to be REALLY impressed with my efforts this week! I can't stop eating today! I think I've written this week off for some reason cos I keep thinking 'new CDC, new start'. My stomach's killing me though cos I've eaten so much rubbish. Please, please, please tell me I can pull this back girls cos I'm beginning to slide into that 'here we go again, I'm crap and destined to be fat' mode and this time its taken me by surprise cos I was flying so high last week. I want to cry cos I feel so frustrated. xxxx

right, i have to keep having a word with myself about this, i truly now believe no one is meant to be fat, maybe large framed, but even im tiny at wrists and ankles so i am actually destined to be skinny, im just a greedy cow who starves all day and binges at night.
we can all do this and WILL ALL DO THIS.
you have 5lb to loose and will b e under 200lb, STOP right now, if you want to eat do it on plan, if not ss only, i will tell you off everytime you are naughty, you must be good, and i will. i am still ss+ cos i feel i need food. but even last night i had 1 bite of goatscheese, but knew i would have a blow out otherwise, i was in control for once and i am going to be thin, you are going to be with me. big hugs and you CAN do it xxxxx

Yeah Lovely, you can do this!!! So can we all! I recognize everything you say in your post though...

Just put this week behind you, go to your new CDC, and go and get a fresh start from there.

Weehooo, vacation at last!!! I am packing a bit now, and leaving early tomorrow. I have filled my cell phone with mp3 books, and I am ready for the laziest holiday ever :D.

When I get home I will sort out how much I have gained (didn't dare get on the scales this past Monday). And then I will have a fresh start and go from there.

Hope everyone will have a fab weekend and week after that! Talk to you next week!

Hi Ladies!

How are we all???

I am really sorry this is a short post - it looks a few of you are finding it hard at the moment............. my thoughts are with you girls!!

I am off on holiday on Sunday, and have two weddings tomorrow...... it will be the first time food has touched my mouth in 7 weeks!!!

I lost 5 lbs this week - whoop whoop. I don't have a weigh in for 4 weeks now, and I feel like having a burger ha ha.

Bx

Have a great holiday Asa, you too Bethan.

Lovely, don't do it!!! I was feeling rubbish yesterday and it was hard going. Even today I have only had 2 packs so far today - will have to fit another shake in this evening... but I have been 100% today.

Do you know why? I went shopping for clothes to go away next weekend. I went to shops I never usually go into, as nothing used to fit. Today it not only fit - I had to ask for a smaller size! That is a fantastic feeling - something I want to keep on feeling.

This diet works if we allow it to. I want it to be over too, but I acknowledge that this is the only way I'm going to get to goal. We have to embrace the diet and let it do it's work. Be strong and you will be slim. Step away from the cereal!

Good evening Lynda!

Wow - that is great news.......... I bet it felt lovely getting the smaller size......... heeee haaa! I bet you had a wonderful smile on your face!!

I haven't had a burger by the way - I will just dream about it instead!! ha ha!

Bethan x

hi girls, sts again but it will get there, we will all get there, we just have 2 rules, dont give up and stick together ,
i will be at my sisters tonight so will add pic with web cam, have a good day xxxxx

COME ON - WE CAN BEAT THIS! XXXXXXX

Got my weigh-in tomorrow with my new CDC. Blimey - she's going to be REALLY impressed with my efforts this week! I can't stop eating today! I think I've written this week off for some reason cos I keep thinking 'new CDC, new start'. My stomach's killing me though cos I've eaten so much rubbish. Please, please, please tell me I can pull this back girls cos I'm beginning to slide into that 'here we go again, I'm crap and destined to be fat' mode and this time its taken me by surprise cos I was flying so high last week. I want to cry cos I feel so frustrated. xxxx

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO!
TAKE A DAY REMEMBERING WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY YOU STARTED THIS HON!

DONT LEAVE ME TO DO THIS ALONE.... i NEED YOU GUYS WITH ME XXXXXXXXXXXXX

PingpongBall

Good morning!!!!!!

I am with you all the way babe!!

ALL OF US CAN DO THIS!!!!! WE WILL GET TO GOAL.

Just remember that if you put something in your mouth which shouldn't be there - you are making your journey longer!!!!!

Big hugs all.

Bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back