ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to you all.

You have seen me through my journey so far - inlcuding the happy and the hard times.

I really wouldn't have got this far without each and every one of you!! We all contribute at different times and in different ways - and I love you all.

I had written this on another post - but thought I should share 'the love' with you all.

Thank you ladies - I owe you all a lot!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to you all.

You have seen me through my journey so far - inlcuding the happy and the hard times.

I really wouldn't have got this far without each and every one of you!! We all contribute at different times and in different ways - and I love you all.

I had written this on another post - but thought I should share 'the love' with you all.

Thank you ladies - I owe you all a lot!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Feeling the luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve B xxx

Right - on a positive note!
I am up bathed, hairwashed (though currently still needs straightening) and dressed!
Ready to take my doggy to the pooch parlour for a much needed bath!
Then I am going over to me my parents as it was my Dad's BDay yesterday!
Then from there I am off to the cinema to see Harry Potter - kids have thir sweeties & I shall just sip water then I am getting them a MC'D's so I only have to do my soup and have my bar later!
So - catch up this evening - oh and I am fitting into a pair size 16 jeans! starting to feel almost SLIGHTLY human xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls

Hope you are well and ok, not been weighted yet with hols and kids off, will sneak up tomorrow to boots and see whats happening, I really daren't in case they havent moved again as I will be really gutted, so fingers crossed.

Meg has flu and I have a nasty cold at the moment, so hoping I feel better soon as I just want to sleep all the time today.

Went out last night to a friends house they havent seen us since Christmas so felt great as she could see dramatic change in me, its little things like this that spur me on, just need to get that initial oooo im on CD thing back.

Is Broxi back soon im really missing her???

Afternoon girls, Well done Bethan on your 5lb loss this week. I really feel for everyone struggling at the moment especially Wannabelovely. You can do it hun, we will all do it together.

I have had my totm this week and it only lasted 3 days like last month which is weird but this time for the first time ever my scales are saying I have stayed the same this week. I get weighed with cdc on Monday and I am gonna be so upset if I havn't lost anything as I havn't cheated. My hubby said my tummy looks bloated and I am wondering if I am retaining fluid this week due to the short period. I am having period cramps even though it's finished?

I have never stayed the same so god help my mood this week if I don't lose. It's such an emotional rollercoaster. xx

Hi Girls

Its been gettin harder to do CD this week, that I have had to make a decision.. I'm coming off plan until after my hols, 13 August. My work is manic and the reaction from my CDC last week really threw me, so think that this is the best thing for me at the moment. I've STS since last week's WI and I'm ok with that. Its maintaining and I know when I get back after my hols you will all be so much further on then me too.. Which will be hard, but.. I'm determined to get back on track and stay low carbing til then. Will pop on every few days to keep in touch as you have all been so lovely and feel that, thats the reason I've got this far to be honest.

Be strong ladies and well done all of you for being soo good. Claira, Broxi, Witchy, Asa, Zoe, Bethan, Clare, Contrary, Wannabe.. thanks butterflies and chat to you in a few days. xxxx

Nikki you will be back before you know it, enjoy your holiday but don't go mad. You don't want to undo all the hard work that you've done so far - nearly 2 stone gone that you never have to see again.

You might be better to go up the plans though rather than stop completely... what about doing the 1000cal plan instead of stopping...

Right folks - went into a major depressive state for 4 days there - don't know if any of you noticed!!!! Gained 4lbs (2lbs I lost at the beginning of the week and 2 more besides) so I've pulled myself together yet again and got back on ss this morning. So far so good. Starving hungry, gagging for something to eat but determined not to blow this and go back to my pre-CD state. Focus, focus - and bring that bloody weight loss on. I need to do this as quickly as possible so I'm staying with ss for now. Anyone fancy coming along??? We can do it girls so lets pull our baggy pants up and go for it!!! I'm really sorry for being on such a downer and feeling sorry for myself. I promise to be more upbeat in future (till the next time I'm not!). Thanks so much for your words of encouragement and your lovely ways! You're all fab!!! xxxxx

No need to apologize Lovely we all have our times like this and that's what we are here for, to listen and support one another whilst on our journey to slimville.

It's my weigh in tomorrow morning and I am wondering if the scales have budged or not. Stuck to it like glue as always so if I have stayed the same it can only be fluid retention from totm.

It's so quiet on here at the moment where are you all? xx

Loads of luck with your weigh-in tomorrow Zoe! Hope you get the loss you deserve after a 'stuck to it like glue' week!!!! Let us know how you go on!
Yes, it IS quiet on here at the mo isnt it? I think a combination of holidays and crises has had an effect. Ah well, I'll come online whenever I can cos I really, really need to keep talking about this cos letting my feelings out here makes ALL the difference to my chances of success!!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow hun!!! xxx

hi sorry ive been at my sisters, things havnt been good here, i have been really down to, i think things are back on the straight now, also upset at only loosing 2lb, i know its better than sts or gaining but still disappointed. hope this weeks better,
nikki dont leave us promise, let us know how things go week to week, and get on when you can, you have our support whatever you do xxx
wannabe, im with you xxx
victoria hope you feel better soon, xxx
i still cant upload a pic, i have one on my phone but cant add it, i will keep trying xxx

Hi Claira! So sorry you're feeling down about your weight loss - you're doing great so try to stay positive. Look how far you've come in 9 weeks and think about that bag of sugar you've just got rid of!! You wouldnt be able to get your target without that 2lbs so be proud of yourself - especially as you have your TOTM too! We don't half put a load of pressure on ourselves eh? What a life!
I agree with you about Eternal - I really hope she keeps coming on here and telling us whats going on cos its that isolated feeling that can make us stray isnt it?
Lets go for it this week and get ourselves a loss that makes us both smile! We can do it!!! xxx

ok deal, im going for 5lb........ xxxx

Hi everyone, Sad to hear we're all low in mood. I've been spending some time thinking and preparing for a mental restart.

From the main forum its obvious most people feel this way at this point in the journey so I've been looking at ways to regain that early motivation. Mike (icemoose)'s weekly email has helped. This week he's given a list of questions to ask yourself to aid clarity, motivation and the commitment needed. I'm going to print them out, curl up and have a good think about what all this really means to me.

I realised today that I have 1 stone 9lbs to go. A week ago this seemed HUGE. Today I'm aware that back in May I was saying to people I have around 4 stone to lose. Big difference.

For those struggling think back to you hearing yourself saying aloud hw much you had to lose, and how big and insurmountable that amount seemed. Bet you've made a hell of an indent in that number over the last few weeks???!!!

What changes have you noticed?

What clothes would you like to wear? Activities you'd like to try?

I plan to get into my motorbike leathers, even the lid and gloves, then I will twirl and yell yeehaa!, take them off, get dressed and get on with my life. I want to go wing walking, go karting and shopping for the perfect pencil skirt. Anyone else have a plan? This is the move I plan to make when in the leathers! :bliss:

5lbs it is then Claira! I'll meet you back here in a week when we're both 5lbs lighter and brighter - as they say!!
Contrary - that was an inspirational post! I'm going to have a good look at Icemoose's letter. I've heard people talking about it before but never actually got round to reading it. I think I'm at the stage where it would do me a lot of good - I feel more comfortable than I did 9 weeks ago and the urgency can go out of a diet when that happens. Food then starts to creep in and the discipline gets thrown out of the back door - well thats what happens to me anyway even though I have EVERY reason in the world for doing it.
Looking forward to seeing the pics of you in your leathers and your pencil skirt (but not both at the same time obviously!!!) xxx

great post, i wanted to 7st, i now have 4st 6lb to loose, it does sound good, i have my leather jacket thats too tight and wanted to get into matts old trousers, i couldnt get them over my arse at first, now i can get them done up (just), he said he'll buy me a new set when im at goal , i have a satin pencil skirt from oasis size 16, (a small 16), i want to wear that at mid point for my birthday aug 15th, it fits but tight. my sister gave me some size 12s to try on lol, i couldnt believe it they all went on just about 3in away from doing up, so that is my goal for september/october. i feel a bit low at times and find things hard to resist, but i am very determined this time, i have some people to prove it to so that i can stick my fingers up lol, and im gonna do it for me, matt and charlie. thanks girls, i want an im thin party when i get there, and your all invited xxxxxxxx

You're a star Claira!! You ARE going to do everything you set out to do - I can feel it in my bones (and my bones are NEVER wrong!!!). Keep up the positive thinking and all those dreams will become reality!!! xxx

you'll all be there along side me, in a skinny line up xxx

Hahaha! Yeah - we'll all look like Supermodels in our leather jackets and pencil skirts!!! Can't wait to be able to slip a pencil skirt over my sleek and pert buttocks!!!!!!!!!! A party would be fab by the way!!!!! xxx

Back