ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

My throat's still agony but the rest of me is feeling bit better. I've been taking Tamiflu. Never got to sleep till about 6 in morning then kept waking up panicking cos I couldn't breathe- horrible. Still not feeling like food. I tried to eat a bar though the night and I couldn't swallow one bite so CD tetras are ideal just now. So in a way it's good getting back on track as I wasn't managing. I don't even feel like eating which I can honestly say is the only time in my whole life apart from pregnancy that this has happened.

I am glad you are feeling a little better - I guess if you manage today being 100% on ss - you only have tomorrow to do!! Day 3 is thw worst day, and then you are clear!!!

I am glad you don't fancy food - as this may help you get back on it!!! You sound a little brighter today!

I really don't want to have another break, as I think when your body has changed and people compliment you and your are fitting back into nice clothes - it is soooooooo hard to keep focussed and get back on it!! I guess it is the mid way lull!! ha ha!

I started at 14.9 stone - my orginal goal was 10.9 stone - as I never thought I would get there. I would really like to get to 9.9stone.
So a total of 5 stone - and I have lost 3 so far (not offical though).

Ladies - I sooooooooooooooooooooooooo can't wait to be at my goal weight!

I feel so stupid for getting myself like this in the first place, and sooooo wish I hadn't.

I do think as you loose weight, it is much harder to stay on track - and I think we have all struggled at this point (Asa, Claira, Broxi and me).

I just can't wait now, and I wish it was end of Sept.

You are all my rock though - and I would no way be anywhere near here with you all. I am feeling the luuuurrrrvvvve for you all again today.

X

Yes I'm loving you all too cos I wouldn't have managed to do first bit without you so now I need you all for 2nd half. (well 2/3 really! or 3/4!) but tell myself 1/2 is easier!

Broxi - I am behind you all the way!!!

We will all get to our goal!!!

I am worried about Nikki and Victoria - they haven't been on for a while now. x

Nikki left to go to SW I think but I don't know about Victoria. I hope everything in her marriage is fine. She has done so well it would be awful for her to give up now. I'll pm her. Who else has not been on?

I have PM Nikki - I hope she doesn't feel she can't come on here still. It would be good to hear from her.

I hope all is well with Victoria too.

Right, I am off to get a shower - then I am going to sort my garden out! When I started this diet, I felt so low that my house reflected how I felt. As I have lost weight my house has got much better, and more organised. So today is the garden - I have to sort out my water feature.

See you all later xx

Enjoy yourself in the garden Lady B. I'll continue with my book. x

Hey guys im so sorry ive not been on ive been really struggling with the holidays my CDC has gone away till September so I have to limit my supply of shakes, plus we are on trips all the time and on the go with the kids. Im eating really healthy to make sure i dont gain weight but till the hols is over im really finding it hard.

Got to say though im feeling good and exercising etc but def struggling

My throat's still agony but the rest of me is feeling bit better. I've been taking Tamiflu. Never got to sleep till about 6 in morning then kept waking up panicking cos I couldn't breathe- horrible. Still not feeling like food. I tried to eat a bar though the night and I couldn't swallow one bite so CD tetras are ideal just now. So in a way it's good getting back on track as I wasn't managing. I don't even feel like eating which I can honestly say is the only time in my whole life apart from pregnancy that this has happened.

Hope you feel better soon honey, im on week four now with it and still feel crap, had two weeks off with it but started yesterday feeling horrid again.

hi girls, nice to hear from you victoria, weve all had a little struggle, i think when you have kids at school or your a teacher this time of year is hard, for me its just like any other day, but i do feel for you all, xx
clothes- i also have my spare room looking like a junk shop with the amount i cant wear, i,ve bought a few bits, mainly sale items, but my dress was £35, here it is, i like bright colours, im sat here in some purple footless tights and a marl tshirt dress, goodness knows what i look like lol,
bethan i got the leaf pattern tango bra, going to get another from adapt1995/ebay.
i feel a bit crap today got my totm again and it is really bad, going to ask doc to put me back on depo. im rubbish with pain,
saw spongebob square pants at our local shopping centre today, charlie loved it, going to bristol hippodrome tomorrow to see scooby doo and the ghost pirate, i love it hehe.
sorry for the essay..... have a great day girls,,
and well done broxi on ss, keep it up xx

ooh forgot ........
i am aiming to be at a bmi of 22 which is about 9 st 3lb, i want to go down to 8st 13lb /bmi 21.5 first then i will have lost 7st on cd alone. then it gives me some area to play with over christmas, i dont want to go above 9.7ish or i'll diet again, but this may change, i may look to skinny, but i will hopefully stay at 9ish until they do my boobs, then reavaluate it all xxxx

Hi everyone and especially Victoria, Glad to know things are fine even if you are struggling on diet. I certainly am. It's the thought of the long time left to do that's hard- I want it now! and everyday on CD feels like a week. I've still not eaten today as tried CD porridge and couldn't swallow it so quite good really and I'm feeling much better in myself. I'd been lying in bed sweating and not very clean with greasy hair so changed sheets there (well Jason did, I'm too exhausted!) and had bath and feel much much better.
Claira maybe when you get to target, your cup size will shrink or maybe you'll be happy with big boobs- I hated mine when I was younger but don't at all now.

Claira we are the same BMI

What is the lightest weight you have been as an adult?

Victoria - ellloooooooooooooooooooooo

It is lovely to hear from you!! It sounds like you are having a fab time being on trips!!!

Don't worry about the struggling - the are quite a few of us in the middle of a wobble!!! ha ha!!

It is just so lovely to hear from you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Claira - love the dress!! I bet you can't wait to wear it!!

My spare room is the same - and I have to so something about it soon, as my friend is coming to stay Aug bank holiday!

The tango bra's look lovely. I have got my new balconette harmony on today - I have finally decided that my bust won't get smaller over night - so cut the label off the bra!! ha ha! I managed to get away with wearing the black one last week - but the sun is out, and I am in white!

Sorry about your TOTM - pain is horrible.

Broxi - I bet you feel much better after a bath, and some lovely clean smelling sheets!

I have done my water feature - this job has been outstanding since last summer!! I forgot how much I love it, and I am now hear sitting listening to the sound of running water - bliss!

What is the lightest weight you have been as an adult?

When I was younger, I used to have the opposite problem with weight. So from the age of 16 to 21 I would eat very little (2 rivita and butter a day). So I used to be very skinny. I was around 7 stone to 7 1/2 stone - not nice!! That was a bmi of around 16.

21 was the age I discovered food, and how nice it tastes - so I went up to around 8 1/2 stone - and stayed like this till I was around 23ish.

Then I started to stuff my face!!! ha ha. But didn't put on too much and lived between 10 stone to 12 stone.

I then fell ill, had to go on steriods, and this is the first time my weight has been below 12stone in 6 years!!

Sorry that was probably a little boring - so just read this instead - I have always had a problem with my weight! ha ha

I find that interesting to know what people's backgrounds are regarding their weight. Some people put on weight once, like my brother inlaw who is naturally very skinny and he got big and fat for about a year, then he went back to normal - it's weird. I've always struggled even when i was thin.

Claira your dress is beautiful btw, Im dying to wear I dress but i'm hideous in them until i'm really thin.

Back