ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Evening guys, Hello lady B, I'm fine thanks hun. Hope your all well today. We had a bbq this evening and as I am on my 810 week I had a tuna steak with thai spices on it done on the bbq, it was lovely and I can't believe how different fresh tuna is compared to tinned-it tastes nothing like tinned tuna it's much better.

Love that dress Claira. xx

Broxi, are you feeling abit better?

hello again, i fell asleep on the sofa watching valkarie,
i was 10st ish at age 16 and a dd/e bust and a 28 ln waist/size 10, i became bulemic for a for months then just gained more, by 18 i was about 12st and a size 14, and then went up and down between those sizes for a few years, occassionally hitting 13st and a size 18, but i always lived on my own no serious boyfriend, played the field, then i settled down with matt and we moved in together, in 2005, i was happy and content, and hit 15st lost some to have charlie then became depressed and hit 16st 9lb in feb, and thought thats it enoughs enough, i want to be here to see my little boy grow up, and now i will thanks to matt and you girls for your support xxxx

this is the dress i want for my birthday,and its my best mates mums 50th 13th september, and the theme is purple xxx
cant paste it, its new look, £20, a purple satin short dress with a cross over bust xx

hi,
claira thats amazing that you've done this. Really amazing. I can't wait to see your pics when you get to goal. All your talk of bras has got me buying one from figleaves. BTW DD isn't big if you get to goal I think you'll look good and you might regret losing them- bet Matt likes them!
My poor dog got stung by a bee on the balls tonight. He's diving about mad and his face is all swollen up. We've given him antihistamine which is supposed to cure it.

Hey bClaira, I just saw your new pics of you, Matt and Charlie. You are absolutely stunning. You do not look fat either just gorgeous, honestly. Matt's a dish and Charlie's a wee honey!

poor bugger,
matts not a boob man really, i dont want small ones, but want to be about an E / F cup, i want to be able to wear a push up bra, ive lost 4st and 4 sizes off my back, yet still the same cup, i was in a d cup at 14 yrs old, and always looked fatter than i was, plus now they are getting droopy and saggy with the weight loss, so it would also give them an uplift, .... hopefully, xxx

they were from when i was 13st last year, charlie is a bit bigger now, the most rescent is me at 16st 9 at charlies birthday xx

Mine grew in droopy!

lol, i just want neat round boobs with nipples pointing outwards not down lol,

Yes it would be nice but I'd be too scared of the pain so I'll just wear good bras.
You even look fab at 16st 9 but I saw that before. Have you got any now? How do you put your photos on?

sorry was just trying again, i have problems with pics, and cables and ooh all of it, im going to take some pics then get them put on a disc at asda and upload the disc, i will take lots, xxx
i love looking at peoples pics xx

Sorry Claira I had to go when we were chatting. My neighbours arrived to tell me my son was really drunk at a street party up the road. About 20 police were there and everyhting. He's been sick and all sorts. Wait till I sort him out tomorrow. He's had flu too!

oh bless thats all you need when you feel like poo, how are you feeling now anyway xx

Morning Ladies,

Claira - I have just looked at your photo's - wow you are very pretty!!! Really really beautiful!!! I can't wait to see the new photos too. Matt and Charlie look lovely too, but you are just so pretty!! Wow.

Broxi - how is your dog today? Getting stung in his balls can't be nice!! Bless. Has your son woken up with a hangover?? He is really growing up, especially as he is going to parties! I want to buy another bra now too!! ha ha

Zoe - ummmmmm BBQ. I can't wait to get onto 810. I haven't ever tried a fresh tuna steak, and after your recommendation - I might just try it.

Contary - thinking about you!

Yesterday I did so much in the garden. I fixed my water feature with the help of my neighbour. It is large peices of plum slate all stacked on top of each other - but it had become unstable to I had to take them all off last year. The base peice I couldn't lift - so my neighbour came round to help. We then took all the water out, made the bottom stable and put all the slate back on. It is lovely to see now, and I had forgotton how much I liked it. I did 3 loads of washing, went to B&Q and spent £160!! I brought stepping stones for the garden, new front and back door matts, more solar lights, pegs, peg holder and a cover for my washing thing, and covers for my garden set! I need to go back an buy more stepping stones today!!! After sorting all that out, I ironed until 12pm!!

I don't know what was up with me yesterday - I must have had lots of energy!! Today I plan to cut the grass (at the front), get the stepping stones, weed the back and do more washing!! I am washing all the clothes I have had stored from when I was slimmer - it won't be long until I am in them now - and washing smells so much better when it is dried outside!

Right with that list - I had better get on!!

Oh Broxi - how are you feeling today??? Have you got over the worst? Hey it is also your 3rd day on SS - wow!! If you get through today then Ketosis will kick in, and it will be plain sailing again! whoop whoop!

Asa - how was the party? How is your head!! ha ha!

Hi everyone, thought I'd pop on and catch up with you all.

Thanks for saying I can still post here. Haven't ventured over to introduce myself at the sw bit yet... feel a bit shy!

I've lost 2lb this week after standing still for what seems like ages, but in reality was probably only 2 weeks. I'm still a bit lost with it all and need to be more organised. Have just done a sainsburys order for delivery tomorrow evening, so meals for the week are planned.

Broxi so sorry to hear you are unwell. Hope you are feeling better soon, but look on the bright side, it's helping you get back into the zone... This swine flu is spreading like mad. We have quarantine in place at work. Don't be too hard on your son, he's just letting off steam after the disappointing results... can he re-sit? Or do a different course - now isn't the time to look for a job...

Claira, Louie, Zoe, LadyB you are all doing so well! And everyone else too!!!! Must do my measurements...

Contrary, I wait with baited breath to hear how your date goes ;)

Have a great day everyone :D:D:D

Hello everyone! The party yesterday was great! First we where at the owners house over the day, then back to town to a very nice after beach club that lies right on the beach, with palm trees, food and drinks, and live band and dancing under the stars, it was such a great party! At 10 or 11 pm we headed up to the company's bar, where the partying continued.

Me and my friend got really tired and headed home after 1 pm I think it was. Those parties usually continues many more hours, but the best part was over we thought. The dancing in the outdoor club was the best. Such a wonderful environment! Watching the most beautiful sunset. My friend stayed the night here, and she just left 30 minutes ago. We have been watching friends on TV and just resting. We did make a pact that for the next party, the Christmas party, we would both loose our excess weight, and go out and get ourselves some really stunning dresses! She is also overweight, and has the same problem as me with the wardrobe.

And I would love to talk about wardrobes LadyB! Mine is in a terrible shape as I said before, and it has been for such a long time. I just want to get rid of it all. I do have some clothes in the sizes I will have to get through before I reach my goal weight. But I am thinking I will have to buy some interim clothes along the way. I don't want to buy too much though. I keep dreaming about my goal-weight-wardrobe :D. I don't know what's in it quite yet, but I will start to dream more visually soon.

Regarding the missing people, I never read that Nikki was changing to SW? But I do think she is away on holiday now, Barbados.

Regarding my weight goal. The first and foremost goal is to reach a healthy BMI at 25. Then I know I will feel and look good as well. Then I will go down to about BMI 23 and see how it feels like.

My weight story is that I was skinny growing up, and in my teens I gained some weight. Still slim when I look back on pictures, but I felt fat. That has been the case since I was 20 years old or so. After 20 I gained weight, then lost some on a diet, then gained it all back plus some more, then lost it... and so on and so on. I have been a traditional jo jo dieter for many years. Horrible, I just want out of the vicious circle.

LadyB, your garden sounds lovely! Sounds like you had a massive amount of energy yesterday!

Claira, that dress looks nice!

Whichy, nice to hear from your. How are things with your hubby?

Broxi, how are you feeling?

Nice to hear from you Shopaholic! Do you like SW?

I do feel fine today, I drank a lot yesterday, trying to drown my sorrows (just got my period yesterday), and try to have a great time anyway. I did succeed in having a great time. And today I am just tired, not head ace or anything, yet :D. I am just about done messing about with my weight though. I really feel like I have stretched the holiday-eating-rubbish waaaaaay to far. It is time to stop, and get real about my weight and eating problem, and JUST DO IT!!!

Hello everyone! The party yesterday was great! First we where at the owners house over the day, then back to town to a very nice after beach club that lies right on the beach, with palm trees, food and drinks, and live band and dancing under the stars, it was such a great party! At 10 or 11 pm we headed up to the company's bar, where the partying continued.

Me and my friend got really tired and headed home after 1 pm I think it was. Those parties usually continues many more hours, but the best part was over we thought. The dancing in the outdoor club was the best. Such a wonderful environment! Watching the most beautiful sunset. My friend stayed the night here, and she just left 30 minutes ago. We have been watching friends on TV and just resting. We did make a pact that for the next party, the Christmas party, we would both loose our excess weight, and go out and get ourselves some really stunning dresses! She is also overweight, and has the same problem as me with the wardrobe.

And I would love to talk about wardrobes LadyB! Mine is in a terrible shape as I said before, and it has been for such a long time. I just want to get rid of it all. I do have some clothes in the sizes I will have to get through before I reach my goal weight. But I am thinking I will have to buy some interim clothes along the way. I don't want to buy too much though. I keep dreaming about my goal-weight-wardrobe :D. I don't know what's in it quite yet, but I will start to dream more visually soon.

Regarding the missing people, I never read that Nikki was changing to SW? But I do think she is away on holiday now, Barbados.

Regarding my weight goal. The first and foremost goal is to reach a healthy BMI at 25. Then I know I will feel and look good as well. Then I will go down to about BMI 23 and see how it feels like.

My weight story is that I was skinny growing up, and in my teens I gained some weight. Still slim when I look back on pictures, but I felt fat. That has been the case since I was 20 years old or so. After 20 I gained weight, then lost some on a diet, then gained it all back plus some more, then lost it... and so on and so on. I have been a traditional jo jo dieter for many years. Horrible, I just want out of the vicious circle.

LadyB, your garden sounds lovely! Sounds like you had a massive amount of energy yesterday!

Claira, that dress looks nice!

Whichy, nice to hear from your. How are things with your hubby?

Broxi, how are you feeling?

Nice to hear from you Shopaholic! Do you like SW?

I do feel fine today, I drank a lot yesterday, trying to drown my sorrows (just got my period yesterday), and try to have a great time anyway. I did succeed in having a great time. And today I am just tired, not head ace or anything, yet :D. I am just about done messing about with my weight though. I really feel like I have stretched the holiday-eating-rubbish waaaaaay to far. It is time to stop, and get real about my weight and eating problem, and JUST DO IT!!!

Aw thank you for asking, things are great, we are really trying to pull things back and so far its lovely but he works nights so we only ever really get Friday and Saturdays, makes the weekends special. dont feel insecure anymore and im smiling alot so its a good sign lol.

As for clothes, its official nothing fits me anymore, ive been size 24/26 for so long and now 18 tops are too big and size 20 skirts are big so its fab, but still wont buy anything just yet, back on SS tomorrow agian and hoping to stick to it, im in this till i lose so if i have bad weeks and trips and stuff so be it, but only have four boxes to last till September till CD comes back so weekends are salads and lots of water etc.

Hope you are all ok, my throat is still awful but its the first day in four weeks that I dont feel cack today so all good.

Evening all, I have had a busy day today. Went for a bike ride down to the river and we had a picnic- choc tetra for me. Then we went swimming which was good too. My Friend came round tonight and gasped when she saw me, I only saw her 3 weeks ago but she said the diference was amazing and says that it looks like it has all of a sudden dropped off and I look so different. Funny how people don't see it and then all of a sudden the do lol, was nice though.

Broxi, your poor dog-ouch. Hope your son isn't suffering too much either.

Witchy, glad things are going well for you. It's great when the clothes don't fit but expensive too.

Claira, the pics are great, you look beautiful and your family are lovely.

My blimmin keyboard is playing up, I thought it was the batteries but I have changed them (it's wireless) but still very slow.

Have a good evening all. xxx

Back