ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Weigh in tomorrow and I did my measurements earlier and I really had to pull it tight to get the same measurements as last week. I better not have put on, I have stuck to 810 religeously this week even on my day out at London. Oh well will soon know in the morning.

Zoe, how wonderful that your friend saw such a big difference in you! That must be really nice to hear!

Well, I am off to bed dear friends! Tomorrow I am starting back on CD again. I will do ss on four shakes some of the days, and every now and then I will have a low carb meal instead of the forth shake. Maybe something in between ss+ and 810 plans I would guess.

Before starting I will have to come clean about how much I gained during this week and update my result. THEN, I am ready to forget, forgive and start over. I will need your support, and I hope you will let me know when I am starting to talk crazy negative talk again :D. Love you all!

Hi everyone, Well I've had bad day with my son. There was all sorts of stuff happening here through the night. (which I can't really post) Anyway, I've spent all day nearly talking with him. He's a good boy really with a great heart but just a stupid big laddie at times. Kids are a real worry. I did lots of mad stuff when I was young but I worry like hell when he does it.
Anyway not been good on diet today. Still feeling dreadful with stupid flu and throat killing me but I think I've never felt so hungry as I did today. I actually felt ill I was that hungry so I ate - a lot but tomorrow is another day. Asa, we can do this together!
Witchy great tohear you;re doing great and you too Shopaholic.
Is Nicky on SW?
Lady B you sound so motivated just now.
xxx

Good luck for your weigh in Zoe. x

Good morning all! I am sitting here enjoying my first mint choco shake. It is really yummy! Today is another day Broxi. We can do this, one meal at the time.

LadyB, can we do the little day challenge todays as well? How did you do with your bars over the week by the way? Talk to you later everyone! Now I am off to work.

morning ladies, first of all thank you all for your lovely comments,
second confession........... i went to scooby doo yesterday, had a lovely time then went for a meal and had chicken and goats cheese with green salad, and shared a pudding with charlie, did stick to low carb lol had a baileys cheese cake and choc ice cream, only ate a few bites but im sorry...... i am back on ss today until next saturday, but on the good side i am exactly 4st down since my heaviest/ 3st 5lb on cd, i still have horrific totm, so bad his w/e, going to docs at 3.10 today going to see about going back on depo, cos i have bwwn in pain all w/e and very very heavy, i may need a scan to check everything is ok, its a bit abnormal, without giving you the gory details lol,
bethan wish i had some of your energy today xx
broxi and asa, i am back on ss today after my blip so we can all try together and support eachother today, xx
victoria im glad things are looking up for you honey, and what an amazing dress size loss well done, xxx
shopaholic, nice to hear from you, you dont have far to go, you will be fine with s/w good luck and keep posting xx
zoe, fingers crossed today for your loss, my waist measurement went from 36.5 to 39 the other day and back again the following day, so dont worry about measurment you may have been holding water xxx
hope i havnt missed anyone,
thats it epic over xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, let's do a full day of SS today! I just updated my ticker, + 4 lbs :(. But, that's alright. Easy come, easy go as we say :D. Talk to you later. I think I have to be on here constantly tonight to help fight off demons :D. Anyone up for a chat this evening?

i'll be on, apart from out to docs im here all day and night, and matts on his xbox tonight x x

Morning Girl's, I stayed the same this week. I am very dissapointed to say the least but cd said it may be water retention as my waist went up by 1/2 inch and I am due totm and constipated again.

I am going to do another week of ss+ just to make sure I can lose whilst having a small week, I did the first week of ss+ and lost 4lb it's this week on 810 that I have stayed the same. It's made me analise everythin I have done this week but I can't think of anything I have done wrong. The bike riding wouldn't have done anything would it? oh help me here I go, worry worry worry. I even stuck to it when I went to London :mad:

dont worry, it may be that the loss happens tomorrow, and next week will show as a big one, you havnt gained, thats the main thing, drink plenty of water this week, lets see what happens, constipation and water retention are bound(get the pun) to have an affect, dont worry, keep the fluids up xxx

Great Broxi, I will be away for a walk, but be back later for a chat :D.

Zoe, I can understand that you are disappointed. But I am sure the weight loss will show up on the next weigh in. I don't think the bike riding did any difference. But maybe?

Hello Ladies!!!

Asa - well done for today!! I am glad you had a great party!! We can do another mini challenge if you would like. Claira and Broxi - would you like to join in? I haven't had any bars.... I was going to treat myself to one tonight - but I will plan for Friday instead.... Also 4lbs isn't bad - especially with all the partying you did this weekend!

Claira (Claire!!) - Maybe TOTM pushed you over the edge, and gave you cravings!! Today is another day!! How did it go at the Doctors?
I also don't have any energy left today, as I did so much over the weekend. ha ha.

Broxi - sorry you are having a testing time with your son. I guess it must be really hard watching him grow up, and then worrying about what he gets up to - especially when you compare it to what you did at the same age. How are you feeling? Has the flu gone?

Zoe - oh babe - I guess it is really hard after putting that much effort in all week for no reward. You still sound upbeat though.... It will come off, so please keep going.

Victoria - lovely to hear from you babe

Lynda - thanks for popping on to say hello. I am glad your new diet is working out for you. Please keep us up to date!

I am having a relaxation night......... I need it after all the hard work I did. ha ha

Bx

Thanks Girl's, I am definately still up for it this week as I know this diet works, It's just one of those things. I can't complain after 12 weeks of good losses. I am at work tonight having a sneaky peek but will pop on again later. xx

YES LadyB, I am on! And I am only one shake away from finishing my first day on ss (four shakes)!!! YIEHAA!!! I will open the chat up and see if anyone is there. Join if you feel like it! I am in the Cambridge diet chatroom.

My sister came by, so just wanted to say that I am not in the chatroom anymore :D. Maybe later depending on when she leaves. Have a nice evening!

Zoe - how was work? And you are right, you have had amazing loses!!

Asa - how was your sister? Did you manage your first day??? Sorry I wasn't on earlier - I just felt so tired!!

Bx

LadyB, I did the first day with A+ as a grade!!! I even went for a walk with boyfriend. It felt great being back on track. Even though I had a small head ace, but it is gone now. Today my dad is coming to dinner. I already warned my boyfriend that he only has to cook for two, it won't be a problem.

How was your day without a bar? Are we on for the challenge today as well? I only plan one day at the time... :D

How are the rest of you?

Time for work, it is supposed to be rainy today, so I am bringing a shake to work (so I don't have to ride my bike home in the rain). Haven't had a "hand shaken" shake before, let's see what it tastes like.

Hi Butterflies... The lovely LadyB suggesed I join your group for some support - may I come in? BBx

Hi BB, of course you can, welcome to the butterflies xx

Back