ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

It has been very quiet on here today. Where are you guys? And how are you doing?

I am doing great now. The lunch shake was a mess though :D, I put the shake in a normal plastic bottle with some water and shook it. That wasn't enough, and I had lots of lumps in it. It was really bad :D. Tomorrow I will get some bars to have just in case I don't have the energy to ride my bike home to make a proper shake for lunch. I tried the two bars we have here in Sweden before, but they were not good. I have to give them another chance though.

My second day of ss is almost over, and I am thankful and proud of myself for getting back on track (and practicing my positive thinking :D). Have a great evening!

hiya girls, sorry stayed at friends with charlie last night, gave matt some peace to arrange my birthday prezzie, we may be going away the night on saturday, i am going to come completely off plan for the evening meal and breakfast, but i will have 1 or 2 shakes each day for the nutrients x
mum is getting me the dress i want for my birthday, dr gave me depo yesterday, she said it dosnt make you put on weight more that it makes you hungrier, so hopefully i wont have a problem, im ss ing until sat, and doing ok, hope your all good xxxx

Thank you :D

Have a nice time on Saturday Claira.

Asa, I have tried the shake thing in a bottle-complete disaster as well lol. I didn't like the bars at first either but I gave them a second chance and I love them now.

Great Zoe, I hope I will like the bars the second time around :D.

What is depo Claira? Is your birthday Saturday? I am sure you will have a great time them!

I finally put up my many mini goals :D, hope the fact that I can check of something fairly often will give me extra motivation!

Talk to you tomorrow, I am off to bed.

ggod night luv, well done on day 2 ss, xxx
depo is a contracepion injection that stops my periods, xx
of to bed also, yeah 32 on saturday, i have some pics now so will add them this week i promise, xxx

I'm 32 in november Claira. Have a very Happy Birthday. xx Night all. I envy you going to bed, I'm still at work.

bless i thought i was going to bed, but apparently staying up to watch a film,
do you feel nearly 32, i still feel 22.... i think i have peter pan syndrome lol. xxxxxx

No I deffinatley don't feel it. I have always felt 23-just and age that stuck with me but probably because it was a great time for me, just married, new house, had money lol those were the days.

dont know why its 22 for me, just liked being 22 i think xx

For me I feel like 25 all the time, but I am also 32 (April). Funny, I never thought about how old everyone here were :D.

Yesterday went really well. The scale is smiling at me. The third day will be easy. I am buying some bars today to have for lunch every now and then. What are your favorites? I think we only have 2 or 3 flavors here.

Well, I am off to work, have a nice day everyone!

Was Nikki going to be gone for 3 weeks? Her ticker says "15 days since Barbados Holiday". Hope she will be back soon!

hello girls, well done asa on sticking to ss, i think youre gonna crack it, xx my scales say ive gained a lb today, that hasnt upset me too much, i knew i was naughty sunday, and having such a bad totm, i need to get rid of 3lb now by saturday, i will up my water and stick to ss and hope for the best xxx
hey broxi, where are you. hows that son of yours xxx

BikiniBabe!! - welcome!! It is good to have you on here. How are you getting on with starting back on the diet??
Would you like to join in our mini challenge?? Basically we just have to stick to ss each day....and I am not allowed bars until the weekend! So far Claira, Asa and I are on it. Zoe is doing fab anyway - he loses have been great!

Asa - how is day 3 going??? If you crack it today, then the rest will be plain sailing! I am doing well, and not had any bars (although I am sure they 'call' me from the fridge!ha ha)

Claira - wow you are getting the dress!!! I am sure I will be on here before, but have a great birthday night! That depo sounds good if it controls your hunger levels!!

Zoe - how are you getting on this week. Are you back on ss??

Contary - where are you hiding?? How is life going this week. xxxxx

Broxi - how are you babe? How is your son?? Come back to us!!

Victoria - wow, you are getting slim!!! Your dress size is really falling!!

Nikki - missing you and your posts - please come back. How was you holiday! I am sending my love to you.

Bx

I saw an old friend from my old job last night! She has done LL and Cambridge - but she is waiting for a gastric band now. It was so lovely to see, and to be able to share my journey with someone who knows what it is like.

She said I was skinny! ha ha!!

I am off to Knutsford later for a meeting.

Bx

you are skinny, look at your bmi, i am waiting to get to 28 bmi so that i can apply to be a cdc i really want to help others get the feeling ive had achieve their goals xx

LadyB, today is plain sailing as well it feels like :D. And you ARE skinny! As Claira said, look at your bmi, and look at your picture!!!

That is great that you want to be a CDC Claira!!! It won't be long before you can apply! That would also be a great way to have to maintain your weight :D.

Hi girls, Lady B i'm doing ok thanks hun, I am doing ss+ plus this week just to see if I can lose again on it as I did the first week I did it it was only 810 that I stayed the same. The plan was that if my losses were still good on ss+ I would stay on it as it was nice having a small meal with the family even though I had no probs with ss and if I don't have a goos loss on ss+ this week then I have no probs with going back to ss as I know it works well for me. You are doing really great your bmi is looking fab.

Claira, you will make a fab cdc.

Asa, hope you enjoy your bar second time round and well done for sticking to ss this week. You can do it hun. My favourite used to be the Cranberry bar (don't know if you have that there) but now it's the toffee one. xx

Good morning everyone! Thanks LadyB, yes I'm up for the daily SS challenge since that's what I'm doing now. Is it for the whole month? As I have a scheduled SS+ day on the 22nd...

Back