ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

I am not doing much!! I am celebrating with friends, by going to the cinema lux in town. I may also go out for lunch.... not sure yet!!! If I am on 810, I can have a chicken salad!!

I will be 34............. ahhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr old!! And never been married - but I have been kissed!! ha ha!!!

dont worry im not married either lol i took his name by deed poll and became a mrs for £4 lol it was cheaper and no divorce to worry about lol xxxx

ha ha Claira - that sounds like a good plan!!!

I am going to go back on a dating site when I have done this - and I am going to describe myself as slender!!!! ha ha!

Girls, I'm back from my night out. Day 3 is well and truly over and even though it was HELL - I've come back and being all macho, going 'that all you got day-3? take THAT!' lol! (I'd taken two scoops of my choc shake in my handbag, called for a tall ice water at the diner we went to - and managed to dissolve most of it and pretended it was a 50s style chocolate malt shake. LOL! Luckily my friend is on some crazy diet and wasnt allowed to eat anything after 6pm so we were sat there with our Seltzer waters and I had my shake.

LadyB you wanna laugh? We actually went to see Julie and Julia! It's the one about Julia Child the chef - and I am not joking when i say THE WHOLE MOVIE IS ABOUT COOKING AND FOOD! Like, all of it - in detail - unapologetically! I tried to ignore my tummy rumbles and tried not to think about all the people in the cinema going to a French restaurant for an after-film meal later. Cos most of the film revolved around French cooking.

BUT I am in bed now and so happy to say: day 3 is OVAH! :D

See you girls tomorrow! BBx

Oh and LadyB: I'm 5'4"!

Well done on your third day Binibikini! How did you do Claira? Let's do our fourth one now! I am seeing results on the scales and it spurs me on. But it would be nice in a way to only weigh in once a month. I am thinking I probably would be too curious and see anyway, but if I could stay away from the scale, what an amazing weight loss that would be to look forward to! LadyB, you have lost really well during your month! Let us know tomorrow! You are doing really well with your bars too!

I think we have a apricot bar in Sweden as well, but from a store online.

Have a nice day, I am late for work, again :D.

hi girls, i managed it, going to have a shake in a minute, before dentist, well done bb,
bethan and asa i wish i could go a month without weighing but i cant even go 1 day lol xxx
day 4 here we come xxx

Well done Claira!!!

I weigh myself pretty much every day too. I am too curious :D. It would just be nice to see the number on the scale from the weight loss of a whole month. But I won't do it I am sure, every week is long time enough :D

Don't get me wrong - I weigh myself twice a day (once in the morning, and once before bed). I can't wait to see my offical weight tomorrow!!!

Day 4 - wow (Claira, Asa and BB) you are all doing so well!! I think you all have focus this week.

BBabe- I can't believe you went to see a film about food!!! That is sooooooo funny!!! However I am very impressed you didn't eat afterwards - well done!

I have been shopping today, as I am out tonight! I have brought two size 12 tops, dress size 14 and pair of size 14 jeans!!! wow. It was so funny not heading for the large sizes anymore!!!!

Once I am a size 12 bottom, I am going to stop trying to loose more. I hope I will hit size 12 in the next 1 1/2 stone!!

Well done Bethan, you have done so well to get to that size-I can't wait for size 12's again. xx

once a week is traumatic in itself - how do you girls do it everyday? i'd wanna chop an arm off to see a difference!
LadyB - you'd be buying tiny size 10 tops here ;)

Thanks Zoe - when I get into size 12 bottoms I will be really really happy!!!
BBabe - well for a few days I stay the same, then suddenly one morning the scales will slip by another pound - and that is such a great feeling!! I just can't help it, it is the first thing I do when I get up!
I think I might need a shoping trip to NYC so I can buy size 10's ha ha.

I wearing my new jeans out tonight!! whoop whoop

hi girls, well done bethan, bet you look lovely, i have 3 pairs of size 12 jeans waiting for me, hopefully the end of sept, xxx

night girls im off to bed, got a photo shoot in the morning, then having my hair done, so will be on tomorrow evening, have a good day tomorrow, i burnt my tongue on my soup earlier, and it hurts, night all xxx

Hope your tongue feels better today Claira?
Did you have a good time out LadyB?

I am off to work in a little while, then my dad is coming to visit again for a dinner tonight. My boyfriend is cooking something that they both love, and I don't like, so that will work out well :D.

Hey ladies, how are we all today?

I bought new scales yesterday and they are the ones that measure your bmi, body fat% and your water. They are fab but they will not read my water level. I rang the helpline and they said it may because I am either out of the range of the too low level or out of the range of the too high level? I can't imagine my water is too high and surely it wouldn't be so low as not beig able to be read as I drink about 3 litres a day-just over the recommended minimun amount. The other reason they said is it may give a false water reading if you have period which I do so I am hoping this is the case. This is mainly why I bought them too so I could find out if I was retaining fluid-doh. Never mind. Sorry to ramble about my new scales. BTW they are only £15 in Asda at the moment and they are ww scales-bargain lol. xx

Hi everyone - i dont think i should join the SS challenge :( i have to go ss+ tonite and sunday - but im feeling confident that i wont be messing up. sometimes i feel i cant be trusted with having food OPTIONS. which is why SS is so good for me cos it takes the element of food out of the picture completely. i will report back later that i made the right choices!\
good luck everyone - have a successful day!

Hello Ladies,

Asa - that is a good plan about your man and Dad eating a meal you hate!!

Claira - how is the tongue? HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow!!! I hope you have a lovely time away!

Zoe - those scales sound amazing!! I might have to purchase some

BBabe - our little challenge is talior made for each person, so if yours is now stick to ss+ that is fine and dandy!!! Basically it is just whatever our daily target it is, to stick to the plan we are on!! So keep in the challenge babe - and I am sure you will do fine!! I gues yours will be to do ss+ only and not eat anything extra for the next few days!!!

How are you all?

Bx

I have had my weigh in............ I lost 13lbs in 4 weeks!!! whoop whoop! Which is not bad considering that I had four days off plan (weddings and a ball).

My bmi is now 25.4 (although my ticker says 25.5). I can't believe I got here - and it is all due to your support!!

My inches lost goes like this:
Waist 41 to 36
Hips 52 to 44
Chest 45 to 39
Arms 14 to 11.5
Thighs 28 to 22.5

I am now on SS+ until I loose the next 2lbs, which will hopefully be next week - I am then onto 810 diet!!!

I am very happy tonight!

Well done Bethan, 13lbs wow. You should be very proud of yourself hun and look at those inch losses.:happy096:

Back