ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

:happy096::bliss::winner::woohoo::bananalove:

Awesome work LadyB!!!!

Hi everyone!

LadyB, WEHOOOO for your excellent result! That is amazing! Really well done. I am hoping for that kind of result in a month from now :D. Are you moving up to the 810 plan for good LadyB?

Zoe, sounds like a very nice scale you got! Hope it will show your water soon too.

BB, hope you will have a good time tonight! And as LabyB says, stay on the challenge if you want to, and put up an individual goal for your day. I guess I am doing ss+ since I am having four shakes. In the UK I would be allowed to have four on ss since I am tall, but in Sweden we don't have that. I just know I couldn't do ss on three shakes.

The dinner went well, and now we are just sitting here watching a movie. One more shake and day no five is to the end.

Have a nice evening everyone!

hello everyone, hope your all having a great day, i bought some of thosehand held bmi , fat and water things, and couldnt get any readings at first so that was my first challenge to be able to use them lol, there you have a little goal zoe, xxx
i went out last night for tea, and staying out tonight, so 2 more meals, but i did manage to loose that 3lb and hit 12st 7lb, woohoo, also i am OVERWEIGHT not obese anymore, how cool is that lol, what a great birthday present, i started out at obese 3.
hope you had a great night out bethan, you will be at goal so soon, but dont leave when you do, you have to stay to keep us motivated xxx

Happy Birthday Claira!!! :birthday:

What a great present you got for your birthday! Under 30 BMI is on my mini goal list too, I can't wait :D

thanks asa im soo happy been ringing everyone and saying, guess what im overweight, theve been like 'yeah i know' and then i say 'no im overweight not obese lol' off to try on some size 14s now cos all my 16s are just sagging in the crotch now, but 14s have been tight around my waist,
oooh im on a high today,
asa well done sticking to your ss. i will be back on it monday, your doing well when is your next weigh date x

Hi, I am weighing myself Monday morning, and updating my ticker and Christmas challenge then. But I have been stepping on the scale almost every day too, and it looks great!

I can understand that you are really happy today! Hope you will have a great day today!

Happy Birthday Claira and well done for being overweight! lol. I hope you have had a fab day. Why couldn't you get any readings at first Claira? I can get bmi reading and bf reading but not my water reading?

Glad things are going well on the scales Asa. xx

I am having a bit of a downer at the moment. I think I have lost weight this week (my new scales say so anyway) but I just feel really doubtful of myself on ss+. I love having the meal in the evening but I always feel so unsure about the amount of veg I am having as it's so hard to measure 2 tblsp of veg and so I always feel guilty when I am eating it. I think the 810 week has knocked my confidence too as I stayed the same on it.

I just feel so confident when I am on ss as you can't really screw up on it unless you cheat which I have never done - I know you are all probably shouting at the computer reading this - well go back on ss then lol which I may well do even if I do lose well this week just for the peace of mind. Do I sound nut's or obsessive?

I think maybe it's also because it's working so well for me that I am waiting for the bubble to burst and for it all to stop like weight watchers always did. It all seems too good to be true and unbelieveable that I am actually gonna get my life back this time. Argh what's going on in my head at the moment? :confused:

You don't sound nuts or obsessive Zoe :)! Just plain normal thinking! I found it very hard going up the steps as well, it's must be impossible measuring 2 table spoons of veg. It is much easier just to stay on the shakes, I agree with you there.

The bubble wont burst, just keep going as brilliant as you have been, you are a great success, and your losses are super! Rock on!

I was away this evening, and couldn't make my shake. I had one of my bars instead, very convenient, and they did taste a little bit better this time :D. Tomorrow I am going to sleep in - so nice!!! God night!

Hi everyone,

4lbs this week, only 2 to go and that 60 lbs. Can't believe this diet it's fab.
I have been having a salad every day this week and still lost. yipeee. xxx

Good morning everyone!!

Louie - well done babe! I bet you can't wait to get to 60lbs - it won't be long!

BBabe - how are you today?

Asa - I am glad the scales are moving for you.

Claira - I hope you are enjoying your Birthday weekend!

Bx

I am having a bit of a downer at the moment. I think I have lost weight this week (my new scales say so anyway) but I just feel really doubtful of myself on ss+. I love having the meal in the evening but I always feel so unsure about the amount of veg I am having as it's so hard to measure 2 tblsp of veg and so I always feel guilty when I am eating it. I think the 810 week has knocked my confidence too as I stayed the same on it.

I just feel so confident when I am on ss as you can't really screw up on it unless you cheat which I have never done - I know you are all probably shouting at the computer reading this - well go back on ss then lol which I may well do even if I do lose well this week just for the peace of mind. Do I sound nut's or obsessive?

I think maybe it's also because it's working so well for me that I am waiting for the bubble to burst and for it all to stop like weight watchers always did. It all seems too good to be true and unbelieveable that I am actually gonna get my life back this time. Argh what's going on in my head at the moment? :confused:

Hi Zoe,

How are you feeling today?

Right - the bubble doesn't burst on this diet - as it DOES WORK.

I guess it has been difficult re-introducing food, as I am discovering too!! I guess we have to get to grips with portion sizes, because ss is all worked out for us!!

You say that your scales have moved this week - so the proof is in the pudding as you say!!! And you didn't gain on 810 week - so that is good to!

You are getting your life back babe!! We will get to our goals - and support each other through it. I have no doubt that you will reach your goal!!

I am on ss+ this week too - and understand your frustration about two tablespoons of veg..... how on earth do you measure it!!! ha ha.

I think we should join the others in our daily challenge - to help keep our focus!!!

You are doing so well babe - and you will get to your goal!!!

Love ya
Bethan xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Asa and LadyB, I feel a bit better this morning. I will wait for weigh in tomorrow to make a decision about ss or ss+ for next week.

I really appreciate your support girls, I sometimes feel myself going round and round in circles in my head so it really does help to put your thoughts down on here and get such fab support back :gen126:

Well done Louie Lou, you will hit the 60lbs loss very soon hun. xx

Glad the bar tasted a bit better Asa, I love my bars now.

Claira, how was your Birthday. Hope you had a great time. xx

Bethan, how are you today?

Hi everyone! How are you all doing this morning/day? Seems like we are doing fab! Zoe, keep on writing all your thoughts and ideas here on the thread, it is so great to talk about it. I feel much the same as you do. Thinking about if it will work long time, and so on. I have also done WW and it has worked for me, but never to maintain. I just have to change my thinking around that. And eliminate the "never" in "maintaining never works". It has to be replaced with "maintaining works for me", and so on.

Monitoring the thoughts is important! Speaking of it, there were a book club on here when I started, I think a few of you joined too. We were thinking about reading the secret next, but the thread died I think. Have you guys read the secret? Great ideas! Maybe we could do it here some times soon? I know Broxi has talked about it too. What do you say? Maybe in a few weeks when the fall is really here and it is getting darker :D. At least up here :D.

Well done Louie Lou!!! What kind of salad have you been eating? Are you on 810 this week?

Hi Zoe,

I am good thanks - just working out what I am going to do with my day. I said something to a good work friend the other day, which has really upset her, and she put something on a mutual friends facebook which repeated what I had said - the other work friend laughed at it.

I am upset that I hurt her - but now angry that she is spreading it around work. She has taken it really badly, and told me on Friday that it will take a while before she gets over it. I know this is all about her, and how she obviously has problems forgiving and forgetting - and becomes quite horrible. And what I said wasn't sooooo bad!! I just said that I was really worried about her health (asthma) and that when I speak to her at the end of the day, she is really short of breath. I said that I don't think her asthma is controlled, and she needs to see her doctor before she has a big attack! She seemed to take it ok, until I started saying that I thought it was work stress, and that if she doesn't see her doctor I might talk to our boss. I know this statement was out of line, and I don't think I would have done it - unless her health got worse.

This all comes from that I had an asthma attack which nearly killed me - I caught a cold, and was very stressed at the time - which meant I couldn't control it. I did explain this to her - and that I didn't want the same thing happening to her.

Sorry to go on - it has just really upset me - and now I can't believe she has written something on facebook about it.

Please let us know how you get on at WI.

I have had great loss this week too, I think I will change my WI day to Sundays instead of Mondays, I never weigh myself at CDC anyway. And Sunday makes more sense since I have more time to update tickers and excel document and challenges and everywhere :D.

Soooo, first week back after a monthly more or less break was.... 12 lbs!!!! I am really happy!!! And I am also back on two digits in kilos.

12 lbs.................. wow that is amazing and well worth going through the ss pain for!!

Well done babe!!!

I have just found this quote on Alli (CDC) 's signature - and I think it helps my other post perfectly - It has made me feel better anyway.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

Back