ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Bethan, that would have upset me too. It sounds like the advice you were giving her was out of concern for her health not to be nasty. You were only saying you were going to have a word with her boss so that he could help out with the stress her work is causing and thus help with the stress situation and at the same time the asthma.

She has taken it to heart by the sounds of it but it does not excuse publicly announcing your conversation on Facebook for sympathy. Don't worry sweetie I'm sure people will see that you were only trying to help and at the end of the day you know your intentions and I'm sure deep down she does too but is overeacting as she knows your right but feels out of control. Big hugs xx

Wow, well done Asa-12lbs is fantastic, you skinny bean xx

LadyB, what a crazy reaction to your comment! I understand you are feeling bad that she took it so hard. But it came out of concern, ah, I hate this kind of drama when someone is overreacting and then starting to spread it around instead of talking to you directly.

Maybe you should call her, for your own sake more, and just explain and say you are sorry if you hurt her, and that is was not your intention.

In the end maybe this was what she needed to hear anyway, and it all will lead to her thinking about it and doing something about it. Then it will have been worth the trouble for you.

LadyB, you have only 9 lb to go!!! That is amazing! You will be there were soon!!!

Thanks Zoe and Asa.

It is great to hear your thoughts on it - as I thought I might have done something really bad - but in fact I haven't!

Asa - we have spoken twice about it. Once on the phone when she told me she was upset, and then on Friday face to face. She does realise that I said it out of concern for her, and didn't mean to hurt her. I guess what I said has tied into something much deeper, which has nothing to do with me - but is something she has never go over.

Oh well - live and learn. I still wish the best for her, but doubt we will ever be friends again.

I have more than 9lbs to go - that was my orginal goal, so I really have 1 stone and 11 lbs.

We will all be skinny beans soon...............

I just can wait for us all to reach our goals - so we can celebrate together!!!!!

Right Skinny Ladies - I am going to get a shower and get doing some work in the garden!!
See you later and thanks for your support
Bx

hang on im back xxx

bethan the truth hurts, but its better to say something than feel guilty if she had a nasty attack and you never said anything, if she was a real friend she will understand and get over it, if not, you dont need her or her attitude to drag you down xxxxxx

asa bloody fabulous loss well done xxxxx
keep going xx

louie lou, well done you, good luck for that 60lb, xxxx

zoe, i know what you mean, ive tried a bit of alsorts on this diet and am ready to go back to ss tomorrow for as long as i can now, and you got 60lb down woohoo, your doing fab xxx

broxi, get your bum back here, let us know what ur upto, xxxx

well i had the best birthday ever, i wont tell you what i ate and drank but i had a big blow out, woke up this morning worried that i wold find it easy to slip back to old habbits but got to breakfast and there was every breakfast choice going, i had a small english, it was a buffet style help yourself thing, lots of apple juice to soak up alcohol, and didnt fancy anything else, b4 cd i would have thought, well its paid for, eat it, and would have stuffed silly, so i think im ok, im gonna try and have a cd soup tonight and then back to ss tomorrow, i weigh with cdc tomorrow, its been 17 days since i saw her, so hopefully i wont have a gain from this w/e. anyway, a little rough today, lol thanks for the birthday thoughts, xxxxxx

Glad you had a great time Claira. I bet you have done great tomorrow at your weigh in. xx

i think ive gained 5lb since friday, lol must drink lots of water today, xxxx

LadyB, that is really sad if the friendship goes out the door over something like this. I don't even understand how she could reacted that strong. Hope for the best anyway! Right, I forgot that was your original first goal. What BM are you aiming for?

It would be great to come together and celebrate our losses when we are done! Maybe a shopping trip to London or something like that! At springtime??

Claira, I am glad you had a fab birthday! Drink plenty of water today and you'll be fine for tomorrow.

I walked 5 km today and it was lovely. Yesterday I walked some as well, only 5 more days on my 15 minutes a day challenge that I set up for myself :D. I really want to start walking regularly again. Sure, I ride my bike some each day. But I truly believe that walking is the best for weight loss. I walked about 8000 steps today on my walk, I have a pedometer (is it called that?) in my cell phone which I love. My goal is to get over 10 000 steps every day, which is a recommendation here in Sweden for good health. Is it very popular in the UK as well with pedometers and counting your daily steps?

Well done Louie Lou!!! What kind of salad have you been eating? Are you on 810 this week?

Hi Asa, i have 1 inch of cucumber, 3 spring onions, 5 cherry tomatos in quarters, half a red bell pepper, 6 mange tout chopped thin with a teaspoon balsamic vinegar, a bit of oyster sauce and a sprinkle of 5 spice.
With either quarter chicken breast, or tablespoon cottage cheese.

I don't think its 810 i replace my lunch time tetra when i'm at work or have it in the evening when i'm at home.

It can't be very many calories it fills a box about 5 inch sq about 3 inch high.
jane xxx

By the way i've added another couple of photos to the albums. xxx

Back