ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

hi honey. glad ur alive was about to message you lol,
you havnt let us down, but i need some major motivation , spoke to my cdc she is trying to get me on the cdc course in bristol for sept, so i need my bmi to be 28 by then which is about 11st 7lb, i am back on ss today, i have to loose just over 1 st now to get there, please do it with me, even if its only a small amount you go for, xxxx

Last edited:
ive got one month starting today, xxx

Thanks Zoe and Asa.

It is great to hear your thoughts on it - as I thought I might have done something really bad - but in fact I haven't!

Asa - we have spoken twice about it. Once on the phone when she told me she was upset, and then on Friday face to face. She does realise that I said it out of concern for her, and didn't mean to hurt her. I guess what I said has tied into something much deeper, which has nothing to do with me - but is something she has never go over.

Oh well - live and learn. I still wish the best for her, but doubt we will ever be friends again.

Bethan I cannot understand why your freind acted like that, from what you say you spoke from the heart and only for her health, not your problem you have done nothing wrong so dont take it to heart pet.

well done on all your losses,

Back to normal in two weeks for me, my CDC will be back and the hols will be over and back to normality cant wait. Ive really missed my plan.

Ive done ok so far though ive been exercising like mad and and size 18 tops are big and lose and size 20 skirts are too big and so are my dresses ive not been this small for ten years so im happy to have done what I have done, the skin has caught up too and im liking me agian, so this next step is exciting and I know I can do it again.

Hope you are all ok and ive missed you all

your doing really well, have you been updating your results, xxx

Hi Broxi! Glad to hear from you! I totally understand what your feeling, it is hard. And you have definitely not let us down!!! You said CD might not be for you, do you have another plan/diet you think works better?

Good evening ladies!!

Zoe - well done on your loss!!! I hope I loose 4 lbs a week on ss+ too - but I doubt it (especially as I might treat myself tomorrow - it is my birthday!!) I so enjoy having my evening meal too - it does make such a difference!

Claira - if you can set your mind to it - you will do it!! Head for Sept and stay focussed! You can do it.

Victoria - thank you so much for your message. Logically, I know I am being blamed for something else that has happened in her life. However I am still vey sad about it, and so sorry that I have hurt her. I have not heard from her since Friday - which is unusual. She didn't even ask how my weigh in went, and she has asked every time so far. Oh well - I guess I need to move on.

I know the feeling when your CDC is away - it was so hard for me to remain focussed when mine was away.

It sounds like you are doing great though - you are getting slimmer by the week............. glad your skin is ok, it must be all that yummy stuff you are rubbing into it.

It will be great to see you back on here soon - we miss you xxx

Broxi - it is lovely to hear from you.

I am glad the flu has gone - we are missing you on here too. I guess after a big break it is so hard to start again, and go through the pain of the first few days.

I do not feel like you have let me down in any way - so please don't punish yourself in any way. I am sure everyone else feels the same as me.

We have have our good times on this diet - and our wobbles!!! However we are all strong for each other - and it doesn't matter what we are going through.

Sending you lots of love babe!

have a great day tomorrow, i need to loose 8lb this week lol, but i will try xxx
please dont do what i did and have a carb overload xxxx

Hi Broxi and butterflies, I stopped cd about 1 month ago and have also put on 6lb and feel like a bloated michelin man. Its so uncomfortable and every day im eating rubbish and every day I think today is the day so I know how you feel. Don't know why I do it as I felt so good when I was 6lb lighter (although I did go on an all inclusive holiday) but only for one week. Think when kids back at school, I really must seriously try to get back on this, my head isn't in the right place at the moment.

Good luck to all you others you are doing so well :)

Oh you are off to bed Asa - sleep tight!!

I am thinking about your post, re what will you do if you aren't dieting anymore!!

It will be very strange, as at some point I will get to the point where I don't need to diet any more (as will we all) - and how will my relationship with food be????? Will I spend time researching healthy food instead - it is very strange feeling.

Love ya

By the way i've added another couple of photos to the albums. xxx

Jane - you look AMAZING in that pink top!! The weight you have lost makes such a massive difference!!!!

Well done babe - but a big smile on your face, as you have done so well!

Bx
(Thanks for sharing them)

Hi Carolyn,

It is lovely to hear from you too!! (Gosh this is a lovely day with everyone being on here).

I think nearly all of us have struggled this summer (apart from Zoe and Louie who are keeping us all focussed!!)

I think it is the hardest thing to get back on to CD after a break - especially when you have lost a good amount. I think I may call it the 'midway wobble' heee haa.

Please don't feel you can't come on here - as it is great to have your input. I am obviously here to support you when the kids go back to school!!!

Bxxxxxxxxxx

The other birthday girl (Claire) are you still here??

Its sounds like you had an amazing birthday...............

Bxx

still here, had a great time but overdid the sunday, and payed for it, felt lousy, and still constipated, so gonna have my 3rd dulco ease and some senna lol xxx

ha ha - you will loose that 5lbs all in one go tomorrow!! ha ha!

I have the day off tomorrow! I think I may open a birthday present now, as it is nearly my birthday.

xx

lol, you naughty girl, what are you getting, do you know xx

It was a lovely handmade book - with different buttons sewed on the front - very lovely!

I think I am off to bed chick!!

Back