ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi girls, sorry I wasn't on yesterday but me and family went to the beach for the day. We went to Sandbanks in Poole and had a lovely day, the weather was gorgeous and even the sea wasn't to cold.

Claira, your new pic is gorgeous-you funky chick, looking good girl. xx

Glad you had a great day by the sea Zoe! Sounded really nice!

It is really quiet here on the thread isn't it? How is everyone doing?

Guess what, I think I am going to the UK in mid October! The plan is that I attend a course for my company, but it isn't fully booked yet. It is near heathrow airport, and I am really looking forward to it! Hopefully I can take a few extra days so I can do some shopping in London :D. If you are in the neighbor hood it will be nice to meet you!

hello girls, im on here in disgrace, i went to the harvester for tea after going to the mall shopping, i bought 3 tops and a denim jacket in dorothy perkins and 3 belts all for £49, tops size 12, and i got into a 14 dress, bough knickers in new look size 14s but they look a bit skimpy, i like my knicks to support me a bit lol
then stuffed my fat face, so im really ashamed, i did drink 4 litres of water at least, so im off to bed with my tail between my legs.................
thanks zoe about the hair, glad you had a nice day, i love poole, we used to always stay at sandford at the park dean place, this year were off to park dean ruda,
xxx
any way off to think about things.....and sulk.....and feel fat.....and pathetic........... lol
night girls another day another lb....down this time xxx

morning feel rough again cos of eating wrong stuff, thought id learn the weekend... obviously not, off out for day to see the ducks in the rain, need to walk this off xxx
have a good day girls, i will be ss today xxx

Hey girlies,

How are you all today? Claira I am off the feed ducks in the rain today as well. I was in a right strop yesterday purely due to lack of sunshine so today I am feeding ducks regardless!

I had a bad day yesterday, cancelled lunch with two friends as feeling too darn sorry for myself, and then went to boots for echinacea to see of a cold that keeps trying to floor me and bought a box of atkins bars. Which I then ate. Yip a box. Claira - you're not alone!!

Feeling better today but have a weekend in London ahead - not good when your head isn't in gear! And talking of London... I'd love to come and say hi in October Asa! As long as I'm not on a long day I'm more than happy to whip down and say hello, even if just over a coffee. Would be great to see you in person... talking of mayeb we should arrange a proper meet now? We've all struggled a lot recently, maybe it would help?

From my side of things I'm sorry I went so quiet. My father got very poorly and ended up in the ward next to mine. Looks like he might have a cancer, this is on top of another terminal condition he has, and my family have been struggling with it. I've been in a cycle of working long days then supporting/helping nurse him and have finally got a few days off to reassess, think, and erm, eat. I stuck with reading about your lives but just couldn't think what to write. A bit like not having an energy. Is this how others feel when they take some quiet time off the forum?

But just reading about your highs and lows has kept me here so I wanted to say thank you ever so much. I find you a very inspirational bunch of women.xxx

Thank you contrary! I am so sorry your father is ill! That must be horrible! I hope he will be better soon.

A meeting in London sounds great! I just hope I can add on a few days before the course (which was 12-16 of October). Or be able to head to London in the evenings. I don't know where I will be staying (actually nothing is booked), the course is near Heathrow airport, so if can just get there it's not much more than an hour with the subway to London right? I might go with a colleague, but I am sure I can ditch him :D.

Sorry to hear you are struggling, but at the same time, I totally understand. There are times that life just treats you really hard. And food, for me at least, is the way I know how to cope with really bad things. I know we will have to change the coping skills, or learn new ones, but we are only human too. Don't be to hard on yourself. I usually stay on the forum even when things go bad, but I understand that many withdraw.

About the Atkins bar, do you eat them instead of CD bars? Maybe they are pretty much the same thing?

Talk to you soon!

Think one atkins bar wouldn't do too much damage, as like cd they are high in protein, low in carbs...but 5???!! Ah well. Let me know asap when you have some definite dates and I'll request a day off for that day and come and say hi. London is sooooo easy to get around I wouldn't worry about timings etc.

Afternoon ladies, how are we all today?

Contrary, I am sorry to hear about your Dad, you are going through a rough time at the moment but we are here for you hun xx

Hey Asa, I live near Heathrow, would love to meet up if you come over. xx

hiya girls, im back on ss today had a tetra and a soup so far, sorry i didnt text you broxi, i will i cant find my phone, i think charlie may have burried it in the garden lol xxx
contrary sorry about your dad, xxx big hugs,xxx
zoe blinking heck... 64lb your marvellous. xxx
ive got to loose 15lb in 27 days, gonna do a ticker i think xx

im sure i can do it just need to wire my jaw.......
i always try for 14lb each month so i still have 9lb to loose in 10 days then another 6-7lb by middle sept. but seriously i could eat a horse, so gonna concentate on lots of water xxx
how were the ducks, we go to our local wetlands trust slimbridge, the have a wellie boot land play area, charlie got soaked even with his waterproofs on, but had a great day. xxx

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been so quiet this week. It is a mixture of being busy on my birthday and seeing friends Wednesday. However today and yesterday I have just not had any energy, and have felt really light headed........ a bit like the first two days on this diet before ketosis starts. I have seen my CDC tonight, and I am now on the 1000 plan for the next week or two - but if I am not better by Sunday/Monday - I have to go up to the 1200 plan. I have had a meal tonight - couldn't eat it all! It is very strange buying carbs and fruit! I think it must be becasue I have hit bmi 25, and my body is finding it hard now.

Right - Contrary - so so so so sorry about your Dad - no wonder you have been quiet, it is nice to know you have still read the thread though. My thoughts are with you and your family (and you Dad!!!) big kisses XXXXXX

Claira - WOW!! Aren't you gorgeous.......... I LOVE the hair Miss Pretty. You look so fab............... :) Pretty Claire!!

Everyone else - sorry, I will catch up as soon as I have the energy. Asa - looks like you are doing really great babe.

Missing you all

Bx

wellie boot play area??!! That sounds right up my street! The ducks were great...I even gave them all the bread! Went on another date actually. It was nice! He gave me a sprig of heather and I felt about 15 - v odd but nice :) Makes up for my first date a week or two ago when all he did was talk about himself!

Oh lady B you poor thing! I felt this way too after eating actually. According to my ticker thing my bmi is normallish now. My thighs disagree but hey ho. That dizzy feeling is horrible...look after yourself and rest up lots - duvet and movies?? xxx

glad ur back bethan xxx well done on your bmi xxx
contrary you make laugh.......... glad this date was better xxx
im just finishing my 3rd litre of water, will have 1 more then soup, that will be 4, any more will be a bonus xxxx

Hi Contrary,

Our bmi is very similar! I think I am around 25 dead on now - my body is also trying to have TOTM - which isn't helping!!

I just feel like poo - and spot on, I have just been to get a dvd (He is just not that into you' - which I thought would be good, as I always try when there is no hope. ha ha.

Bx

Hi Pretty and Gorgeous Claire. Well done on the water..... you can do it - and all those lovely clothes you have been buying.

Contrary - wow - another date - get you!! Glad this one was better.....

oh and I am with on on the thighs - and my bum and hips. I need to loose another stone at least - but it may take longer than planned!

let me know if its good, have a good evening xxx

it would let me thak you bethan xxx
so thanks, gone all embarressed now.
my hips are small in comparrison with my belly, had to put my sz 14 river island jeans on ebay cos they slide off my hips and sit under my belly lol xx

Back