ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

really Claire - you do look amazing!! I love the new hair, and your face looks amazing now!

You must be in size 12 bottoms then now.......... I bet it does feel great that size 14's are sliding off you!! I can't wait for this to happen to me - I really want to buy some size 12 jeans!!!! My loss will slow now for the next few weeks - but at least I will feel better!!! Then I will go back down to 810.

I will let you know about the movie.

It is lovely to talk with you both again xxx

Great Zoe and contrary! That will be wonderful if we could meet up! I will post more about the trip once I know.

Claira, go for it! You can make your goal!

LadyB, I am sorry you have been out of energy and feeling light headed. Hope the 1000 plan will help! I saw that movie a couple of days ago, I actually liked it, a few aha moments to be honest :D. We saw the hangover tonight, it was funny :D

Contrary, do tell us more about that date! Will you see him again?

Asa - hi babe!! When are you coming over again? It would be lovely to see you - please let me know the dates, and I will try to arrange with work so I can come and say hi.

The reason I asked the other day about what size you are, is I have some lovely proper walking trousers....... I have only worn them a handful of times before I started this diet...... I know you are walking lots right now - they are a size 18.

LadyB, that's wonderful if you could come as well! The course is 12-16 of October I think it was (Monday - Friday anyway). I will try to come a few days earlier or stay the weekend after. I just have wait and see if they can book our flights different. I will also check how late the course is every day, maybe I have time in the evenings too.

Size 18 might be great by that time by the way! How nice of you to think of me and my walking :D!

Let me know how you like the movie by the way! My situation is like Jenifer Anistons... :D

I will do babe!! I think of you when watching it.

I could always send you the trousers before..... It will be lovely to meet youxxx

Speak to you all later.......... night!xxxxxxxx

Well, I have finally thought sod it and posted my pic as my avatar. I have wanted to for a while as I think it's nice to know who your speaking to but I was worried about people coming on that knew me and seeing all my details ie weight stats but I am thinking along the lines of -I have nothing to be ashamed of I am doing something about it so what the hell, my pic is on for all to see lol. xx

You look absolutely fab Zoe! Oh, now I feel the pressure to post a picture myself :D.

Night night LadyB! I don't think the trousers will fit for a while anyway :D

I have some gorgeous walking trewsers too!Think mine are more a 16 - one after Lady Bs. As soon as you have a def idea of dates wise let us know and I'll put in a request in my off duty - shall this be our meet up? Zoe you are gorg - so sultry looking!

Date wise he rang me when he got home (lives about an hour away) which I thought was rather nice and we chatted for maybe another hour or so and he said he'd really like to see me again. He's not my usual 'type', not ambitious, looked a bit like a student! But felt very good with him and we had the sort of silly chatter I normally have with my sister - plus chemistry too - which is nice :) Will have to wait and see! xxx

you look lovely zoe, be proud of all that weight loss xxx, sorry quick post to say bethan still in 14s cos of my belly about 1-2 inches between button on 14s so not long hopefully, xxxx
night all big hugs love you all xxxx

The date sounded lovely! Hope to hear more about the next one later :D

It would be absolutely lovely for us all to get together then! Our first butterfly meeting :D.

I will be really motivated to stay on track for these weeks until then! Wonder what weight I can be at by then? I want to be able to fly comfortable anyway :D

Good morning girls! I have lost a total of 0,4lb since Sunday WI, and I am getting worried about tomorrows WI! I have stuck to my four shakes, every day, no bar, no cheating, taking a couple of long walks during the week, riding my bike to and from work 4 times a day (I go home for lunch), 30 minutes total a day, so not that much but still I move some during the day.

What can be done? I will increase my water even more. I haven't been to the loo for no. 2 in a few days, I usually go at least every day. So that is strange. I might be ovulating, but that I don't usually retain water over, just totm. Any suggestions?

And, good morning by the way :D.

morning asa, i would try some senna or a dulcoease, if i feel blocked it sometimes affects my weight, i lost my 2lb again today but still 12st 7lb so i am back to ower weight not obese, but basically stayed the same since last sat, with all my ups and downs this week,
sat- 12st 7
sun- ? had my weekend away......
mon- 12st 12
tue - 12st 11
wed - 12st 7
thur - 12st 8 went out for meal
fri - 12st 9 .........started back on ss fri after 2lb gain,
sat - 12st 7 again
so continue now with ss (if i can) xxx

Morning girls, Asa I can only suggest the same as Claira, it may be because you are a bit blocked up. Don't worry though hun if you have stuck to it it will shift wether it be this weeks weigh in or next.

Claira, that's not bad going, at least you got the 5lb of that went on.

Anybody up to much today?

hellloooo, im off for some more retail therapy lol, i want a pair of cat style boots to go with my jeggins and owersized white shirt, so gonna look in branano, then go to the park then the outlaws, sorry inlaws hehehe xx
what are you upto xxx

Yes, I will have to go get something if it continues. Standing still after the weekend and blip is really great I think!!! Hope we will have great losses next week instead!

Thanks Zoe, yes it will come off by next week.

My plans for today is just stay at home and relax :D. It is gray outside, it has been raining, and it will probably rain some more. That's fine, it suits my mood today :D. If I get this stomach in order, and if I have some extra energy, I will clear out some stuff and get organized. Now we have things laying all around the apartment :D.

Right now I am on the phone, waiting to talk to my bank support line (since I can't log onto my bank). I have been the third in the queue for several minutes now, I guess they all went to lunch :D. It has never happened before that I couldn't log on, and it is crazy frustrating. Haven't been able to access it for several days.

Back