ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

I could spend a fortune on clothes if I had it at the moment lol. Not up to much, Hubby at work and i'm at home with the kids. Probably going to inlaws as well this afternoon when he gets home.

Banks are a nightmare for that Asa. It's funny I always feel less guilty for staying in when it's grey outside. It's not too bad here weather wise today so I feel a bit bad sitting here but have run out of ideas for what to do with the kids. It feels like Bethany has been on school holidays for ages and Megan starts nursery in Septemeber so that will be fun for her and a couple of hours peace for me- can't wait lol.

They couldn't help me, so off to the bank on Monday anyway.

I also feel a bit guilty staying indoors on sunny days. It hasn't started raining again, so now I am off to buy some yarn to start knitting baby socks again. A friend of mine is volunteering at a children's hospital abroad, and they were short of baby socks. That gave me motivation to knit as many as I have time for until she leaves. Then I could be a part (a tiny part) of her great doing :D!

And, finally, I could go to the loo. Great relief :D. Hopefully things will start moving again after my walk :D.

good im pleased for you asa lol, matt gave me £1000 from his redundancy, i have set away £500 to start me off as a councalour, dont know how much i'll need, and £500 for clothes, ive spent £70 already, and going to buy a pair of boots, (to go with the clothes lol)
i threw out some knickers yesterday, i keep them forever until they fall apart...... but threw out all my 20s 18s and some 16s, now got a couple of 16s 14s and 12s that fit , i also stitched the backs of my bras to make the backs smaller on the 38 jj and 36 jj it helped abit,
i also got news yesterday that my dr has put the referral through for my reduction, and as its been agreed by the board already i should just be waiting for a date now, very relieved, look just for you guys this is how bad it is..... all boob. ive put it in group x

Claira, I thought my boobs were big hun. That must kill your back especially as you are tiny framed. Fab bra though hun, it fits really well. I hope it all goes well with getting a date for reduction soon. xx

hi girls im back, couldnt find any boots but went to the fair with matt and charlie on the way home, charlie went on lots of rides and seemed to enjoy it, but he looked shocked on some and laughed when it stopped xxx
how have all your days been, good i hope xxx

thanks zoe, thats my new 32 jj, panache, my tummy is'nt quiet as big now, its funny they dont look that big then i clothed, lol. xxx
cant wait for my reduction,
your looking really good now luv, not that you didnt look lovely before im sure lol xxxx

i think being busty always makes people look bigger , i cant believe how much youve lost, but youve been very strong, xxx

Haven't your boobs got any smaller when you have lost weight Claira? Mine is getting a bit smaller, which I like too. How long do you have to wait with the reduction? Will you wait until you are at your goal weight?

hi asa, they have got a tiny bit smaller the fat has gone so they droop now, im hoping to have the reduction around oct/nov, i hope to be 10st at the end of oct so near goal, but as long as im a size 12, that would do, they make me stick my belly out when i stand because i hold them back, im always on about my boobs arent i, lol dont know what i'll talk about when theyre gone xx

Haha, you can still talk about them after the reduction, and say how fab they look and what a perfect size they are :D

Hi, I finally dropped some weight. Maybe 4,8 liters did it yesterday :D, and the fact that I finally went to the loo :D.

Anyway, I have lost 2 lbs from last Sunday WI. I am not over the moon with that result, but it is definitely in the right direction, YIIIIHAAA!

bless well done, at least its 2lb down, ive lost a tiny bit today, but really need a pooh, its been 2 days and ive been taking dulcoease but gonna take 2 and a strong coffee and then seeif that helps xxxx

Good morning ladies!!!

How are you all today? I think I am going to go clothes shopping - not sure I will buy anything - but their is a designer shop closing down, and I want to have a look. Up to 75% off!!

Well we have another looker - Zoe!!!! Well done for posting your photo babe, and yes you should be very proud of the weight you have lost! It is a big step - but people who know you will already realise that you have lost alot, and should be proud of you!! You look amazing as well. I love your dark hair....... It is so lovely to see your face babe! xx

I am really stuggling on the 1000 diet. I know my cdc ordered me to stay on it for a week - but I may dip back down to the 810. It is so much to eat, and I have put 2 lbs on - and I just want to loose weight.

Bxx

hello, xx
talk to your cdc, or try to stick with it for one week and drink plenty of water, see what happens at the end of the week if your still not happy drop back to 810 and gradually add the odd 1000 day see if that helps, all i want to do is eat, im finding it really hard at the moment, feel like ive been 12.7 for ages. need to loose 1lb and i'll feel better xxx
let me know how the shopping goes, did you see my new pics lol xxx

Sorry to hear you are struggling LadyB! So do you have to be on the 1000 plan since you hit bmi 25? Or is 810 also "legal"? I know it feels really bad to put on weight when you want to go the other way, but isn't that just water returning when you start eating carbs? Hopefully you'll start loosing soon!

I didn't loose much this week, but I measured my waist this morning, and had lost 2 inches in a week :O. I am pleased with that, and the weight can come off when it pleases, as long as I am getting smaller :D. I will go shopping for a top tomorrow, need something to spice up the old wardrobe...

Today I have been visiting my grandmother and we have been knitting for a few hours. I decided that after doing the sock project, I will do a bedspread in squares that looked really nice! I just have to decide what colors I want (or what colors we want that is :D).

Have a great Sunday evening! Hope to chat some more tonight :D

Well done Asa with the 2lb down this week and 2 inches off your waist is brilliant hun. I would love to be able to knit. I used to do cross stich but now it's cake decorating and I used to be a facepainter, still do the occasional party but have probs with my back so don't do it much now. Basically anything artistic I'm into.

Thanks Claira for your nice comments regarding my strength and my weight loss. I think we are all strong to even attempt cd xx

Bethan, me a looker? are you looking at the right pic lol -thanks hun xx Don't worry about the 2lb gain, as Asa says it is probably just water due to the carbs. You are doing so well but it must be scary increasing your food intake.

Hello Ladies,

Claire - I have just looked at your other pics - wow. You look amazing in leggings and your top. I also love the bra!!! ha ha! You can tell how much weight you have lost! It is funny as are such different shapes, and you have bigger boobs than me!! Your family look lovely!

Zoe - yes you are a looker!! I have also had another look at your photos - you face has such great features.......... you look great in the photos - very pretty!!! Believe it!

Asa - I would love to go knitting with someone!! I am knitting a squares blanket!!! Well done on the loss, and especially on the inches!!

Thanks for your great support on my 2lbs on!!! I feel much better now, and I have to keep thinking that I have lost 3.5 stone (just) in 13 weeks........... and remind myself that is GREAT!!! So I have been out for a sunday lunch for my birthday!! ha ha! Asa - my cdc told me to do 1000 as I felt so awful last week. My TOTM started on Sat and I felt much better. I might be naughty tomorrow, and start the 810 - as I feel much better, and I don't want to get used to all the food, as it will be hard to get back to 810.

I felt much better when I got the shop, as clothes fitted me!! Whoop, whoop. It is usually a very expensive shop, full of stuff that 3 months ago would have never fitted - so I treated myself!! ha ha.

Contrary - you will love this. I have brought some jeans which I promised myself at the start of this diet. The shop was closing down today, so I brought some Rock and Republic jeans - down from £360 to £135. Which I know is still very expensive - but they fit!!! I tried on a pair of 32 inch waist a size 14, which fitted! (The shop assistant said they were too big around my bum!) So I decided to be brave, and to keep myself focussed on the diet I brought a pair of 31 inch waist!! I can JUST do them up - but have a bread loaf bloomer top (not just a muffin top) - but I WILL get into them!!

I also brought a hugo boss shirt - size 12 £35, and a evisu t-shirt, which shows off my boobs.

Gosh I am so happy, that not only I fit into desginer clothes - but I usually have to buy the medium!! Yipppppeeeeeeeeeee.

They will be my only treats now until goal - and being as the shop shut today, there will be no more designer clothes!! I had to drag myself out of the shop before I brought a coat! ha ha!

Right, I am going upstairs to sort out my clothes for the charity shop, and the ones I am going to sell (need to fund the clothes I brought today). I have a friend staying next weekend, and I can't even see the spare bed for clothes!!!

Thanks for all your support today, and for turning my mood around.

XXXXXXX

glad you got some great clothes, well done on the sizes, it feels great to buy something doesnt it, i cant wait to get into my size 12s, not going to weigh for a while now if i can help it, well will do for my water challenge but gonna stop recording it cos i feel its not moving, will adjust it on 31st aug and again on 12th sept,
some of my bits are selling on ebay so thats good, and just bought some boots from there, xxx
broxi i found my phone, charlie had it in his shed, will text you soon xxxx

What a great treat with the clothes LadyB! You have done so well and are well worth it! When they get too big, I bet they are great pieces to sell on ebay anyway!

Zoe, do you have pictures of your cake decorations? I like to see them, but are not very good at it myself!

And yes, knitting is the best! Great therapy when I feel like eating, this keeps my hands occupied :D. Do you have a picture of your blanket LadyB? I found a crochet book from 1973 in my grandmothers drawers, and fell in love :D. A few other colors maybe:
Picasa Web Albums - asa.selin

Back