ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

i like the blanket, i learnt to crotchet a bit when i was pregnant with charlie, and he loves his little blanket, he sleeps with it, i did a really small one for his pram to, i should try again but my hands are kept busy on here xxx

Claire - the scales will move, so please try not to worry about it! My last good run, I lost 13lbs in 3 weeks (after my holiday and ball). It took a while to start, then every other day I seemed to loose - after staying still for what seemed like ages!!!!! Please say hello to Broxi for me - I miss her input on here!

Asa - wow that looks amazing. I haven't finished the blanket yet, but will do in the next 4 weeks as my nephew should come then! It is pale blue and cream. It is based on a Cath Kidson one which I saw in a shop - Cath Kidston - Baby Blanket

I have just taken 5 black bags to the charity shop - I can see my spare bed now! There was a lovely man there looking through the stuff outside - he had his family in the car, and they took the two bags of bedding I had taken - cream duvet covers, blue duvet covers, lots of bottom sheets and a pair of cream curtains!! He decided the clothes wouldn't suit him! ha ha!

Bx

i'll let her know xx
i need this to move more then ever, im at that funny stage where im not really fat but im not slim either, my flab is at a funny stage to, i need to be fatter or thinner, so definatly going with thinner, but im also ravenous, had nearly 3 litres of water already, and still need to have my 3rd shake in a minute, how are you doing today, id gladly swap today lol xxx

Hi ya - I know what you mean!! I am much slimmer than I used to be, but now I want to be SLIM!! ha ha. How is your skin holding up? Mine seems to go through stages, it looks bad, then ok again (seems to take a bit to catch up). It doesn't look that great at the moment, I need to keep putting cream on, twice a day!!

Hungry hey - sometimes it is an ok feeling, and sometimes really horrible. I used to drink a that veg thing to keep it at bay. It won't be long before you go up on the plans babe.

I was thinking about becoming a cdc too - need to be able to commit the nights though and my work takes me away! I know they all make on the packs, and then a certain percentage goes to your counsellor. If you don't mind me asking, do you know how much goes to the sponsor, and how much they buy the packs for (ie what do they make on each one?)

That blanket looked good too! Do you knit back and forth, or do you do purl every other row?

You would make a really good cdc too LadyB!

Keep focusing on that training course Claira, you had to be at BMI 28 for that right? That will give you motivation! I know what you mean when you start to feel a little bit better about your body. I sometimes feel really slim (compared to what I was), and the next hour I feel really NOT :D. I just can't trust myself to feel about it, or what I see. Have to rely on the numbers on the scale and see when they say "healthy".

I had to sit down in the shower today, felt really faint. I feel fine after my shake though, but I wonder if I have to step up a plan when I start exercise next week. I feel tired a lot.

Hi girls, well it was weigh in day today and I lost 3lb's so 67lbs down - yippee. It's funny cos every month now the second week after my period my loss drops to 3lb instead of my usual 4lb. It must have something to do with ovulating as that is 3 months in a row that it's happened on the same week. But anyway I was expecting it and i'm pleased with it so all good.

Asa be careful with the dizziness hun. I do have pics of my cakes, I will post them when I am at home tomorrow.

Bethan, great news on the jeans hun and thanks again for your comments on my pics

Hope your all well. xx

hi girls, did you miss me lol, i just sold 9 bits on ebay and made £80 so thats a good start will add some more tomorrow, got my neaice for the night so will be on tomorrow hope your all well take care xxx

just text broxi, she says hi to all xxx
shes waiting for her cdc to get back from hols to carry on, xxxx

Good evening!!!

£80 is loads on ebay! Go girl! I need to start putting my stuff on tomorrow night, and end it on Sunday!!!

Zoe - 67lbs in total - well done!! That is a fab amount - no wonder you are looking so good! :)

Asa - maybe you should try a week at ss plus - I felt much better for it, even if you do it for a week. How are you feeling today?

Broxi - elllloooooo back!

PingPongBall, Victoria, BikiniBabe - where are you?? Hope you are ok.

Contrary - how is your Dad?

I am watching Tudors - does anyone else watch it? I LOVE Jonathan Rhys Myers, as much as I love Wentworth Miller (Prison Break).

I am going to call my next cat Wentworth.... ha ha.

Love that name for a cat Bethan lol.

Claira, £80-brilliant.

Night night all xx

Night Zoe - sleep tight!!

My current cat is called Dunsdon............. I like different names. He is a big fat (7.8kg) British Blue Shorthair - and looks grumpy all the time, but in fact he is always happy, and wants a cuddle!! The trouble is, that he is too heavy to be picked up for long. He would be happy to be cuddled and carried all day long!!

thanks night zoe, xxx
bethen i dont watch it im catching up on ghost whisperer, sad i know, but i did watch all of prison break, mr miller is sooo sexy. xxx

bless do you want to swap for my 2 lol, please post us a pic of him, xxx

I have created an album with pics in - you can only view it if you are my contact (it has a picture of my sister in it) so please add me if you want to see my fat cat!!! He has also been on a diet - it is new and I have to get it from the vets, and it is ATKINS for cats!! How funny is that! He hasn't lost any weight in 4 weeks, so I decided to take him off it!!

I love animals x

Bethan, he is addorable and I agree a very fat cat-gorgeous. I love animals too.
Right I am home from work but I cannot sleep at the moment. Is anyone else suffering from this at the moment. All weeekend I have been up till about 2am!

Thanks Zoe!! He is great when I am feeling a little down - he just gives unconditional love all the time!

I go through stages of not being able to sleep = but then I slept though my alarm today!!!

I really ought to go to bed now!!
xx

hes lovely bless him, got a really interesting face, he does look moody and like he gets what he wants, i bet you spoil him rotten lol xxx
anyway off the bedfordshire..... nightie night xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol-nice when yo do go into a deep sleep like that.

I always feel guilty staying up as my hubby always waits for me but he has to be up at 6.30 for work so I go up and end up lying there whilst he snores away lol. Anyway up I go. Night night xx

Back