ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

:nightf::grouphugg:night xxxx

Morning girls, I feel great this morning, my newest clothes are all loose already which is a brilliant feeling but I have a some really nice new tops that I have been wearing with leggings and i'm sad I am not gonna be able to wear them soon lol.

I love getting new clothes which is a first for me in a long time as usually a trip for clothes meant a depressing realisation of how crap I looked in almost anything. Now I love trying on new stuff and seeing my new shape emerging and feeling good about it. The only downer to all of this is the fact that anything new lasts 4 weeks max lol.

Anybody up to much this morning? I am back to work for 3 this afternoon. Hope you are all well today. xx

morning, at least its sale time so dont have to pay full price, and theres always ebay for buying or selling after, im posting my stuff today and going to the park if or woods if the rain holds off, then gonna add more to ebay later, i got my reduction letter through i can make the appointment to suit me, so gonna try for nov, hopefully i will be near goal then xxxx

Great news on the reduction letter Claira. how long will you have to stay in hospital for after it has been done? Good idea to have it done when your nearly at goal-you are gonna feel fab. xx

Hi everyone,

Great results on ebay Claira! Did you put out your clothes yet LadyB?

Dunston looked like a real bad ass :D, but a very cute one!!!

Zoe that is a great feeling! Fantastic to have the new clothes feel loose already. I hope I can enjoy shopping for clothes soon :D

Claira, November sounds like a good month. You will be at the goal for sure by then!

saw my cdc today ive filled in my form shes doing her bit and then in the post it goes, xxx
have you all had a good day xxx

Hi guys, my name is Barbara. I'm on my 6th day of the cambridge diet and would very much like to join your group. Lady B tells me how supportive you are with each other which sounds good to me! Looks like you're all having some fab weight losses - well done!

Well, I am off to bed already, have been tired today. I have been having the bars a couple of days in a row now (they sure tasted better the second time around :D). I want to see what they do for my weight loss. Have a great evening everyone!

hello , welcome barbera, i love derby by grandad is from there and i lived in findern when i was little for a bit, good luck with your journey and we would love to help you along the way, xxx

night asa good luck on the bars, i find they slow my losses sometimes, but not to bad with lots of water, thanks for getting me on the water challenge, its good for me xxx

Good Evening Lovely Ladies!!!

How are we all today??

Special HELLO to Barbara!! Welcome to the group..........!!!!
Butterflies - Barbara and I work together, and she has decided to join the life changing CD!!! I told her how lovely you all are, and that you have supported me every step of the way!!

Asa - glad you like the bars this time round, I have had a few this week - so I am not allowed them again as they do slow my loss.

Claire - I live in Derby!!!

xx

Got to tell you this!!!

I was in our head office today, talking with Barbara and her team - and we were discussing CD. (Barbara's team are very supportive of my journey, and will be for Barbara's too). Then someone came into our floor and said to me:
"The CD is unhealthy and when you eat an apple, you will put the weight back on again"
The cheek of her statement!!!!!
I said "Mark my words - I will not put the weight back on, as I am NEVER going through this again"
Then we had a heated debate, with her - and Barbara explained that her Doctor had signed her off to do the diet and her GP thought it was very safe!!

I just can't believe that people think they have the right to openly say why they think my chosen diet is bad for me!!! Especially when they can see my results for themselves!!

Sorry - I just had to have a rant!!!

Bethan xx

Asa - Dunsdon is a bad ass!!! ha ha!! I have to take him to get weighed tomorrow - for his diet!! ha ha.

I haven't got round to putting some clothes on e-bay yet!
Tonight I am sorting out my paper work - I leave and leave it, and now I nearly have a bin full of spreaded paper!! ha ha

Claire - whoop whoop - you are on your way to become a CDC!!!! I am going to have the conversation with my CDC this week!!

XX

i never noticed you were from derby, lol, where abouts, my grandad always says alright duck, i love it hehe,

Last edited:
Welcome Barbara, you will love the results cd brings for you and you will have a few giggles with us all here.

Asa, glad the bars were better this time around.

Claira your on your way to becoming a cdc-fab. cc

Hi Claira, thanks for the lovely welcome. As you know it is the beginning of a very long journey for me. I can see from your messages that supporting one another has contributed towards your great losses. I live a few miles from Derby, near a town called Alfreton:)

Claire - Ay up me duck!!!! Haws it goin?

ha ha - I live centrally in Derby now, but grew up between Derby and Notts. I don't really have either accent!!

How are you Zoe??

I am getting to the bottom of my paper work now!! Phew!

I'm good thanks Bethan, how are you?

Back