ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Well done Asa, doesn't sound like there will be much temptation for the herring then.

Thanks Claira, the taste is pretty yuk ah, kinda like lemon fairy liquid dishwater lol. I hold my nose and down it. If it doesn't get things going I have taken 4 sachets in a pint of water and that set things in motion but see how you go.

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok? Just spent ages sending messages to everyone and I then got locked out and lost it all. So I've realised I need to make my messages short and sweet ha ha!
Lost 4lb when I went for my 2nd weigh in last nigtht and 6" in total. I'm really excited about seeing such quick results. I only hope I stick to it as long as you all have as you're all having some fantastic weight losses!

Good evening ladies!!

Zoe - I am so glad you got lots of compliments! You deserve it babe - lap them up!!

Active Asa - how are you?? I can't wait to meet you in Oct!!!

Claire - have you had any movement yet???? I do hope so....... Keep your chin up babe - you are doing so well.

Alli - I love the milk too!!! I sooooooooooooo enjoy having a proper cup of tea!!!

Clare - how are you babe?

Barbara - is your partner at home again tonight, as I want to hear your weight loss update

Broxi - Have you started yet hun? I have been thinking about you!! I am so looking forward to having you back!

Victoria, Louie and Nikki - I am missing you all!!! Please let us know you are ok!!!

I have just had my hair done........ I feel good today, especially as I need to shop for size 12 bottoms - as my size 14's are getting way too big!!!

Right with all the energy I have - I am off to do more house sorting!!! I have had some storage delivered, so I need to clean another wardrobe out!

Bx

4lbs Barbara - well done babe!!! That is a great result on 1000 plan!!! and 6 inches - whoop whoop!!!

It is dropping off you!
xx

Zoe, how did your daughter's first day back at school go? Bet you felt good when people commented on your dramatic weight loss - well done you x

Claira, Hope you start to feel better soon - you must be feeling so uncomfortable. I have the opposite problem (Chrohns Disease) I try to avoid running to the loo. Saying that, this diet is working wonders for me - I feel so much better on it.

Hi Bethan, Asa, Broxi, Alipally and Clare - hope you're all well.

That's it, I'll stop rambling now x

Hi Bethan, having your hair done always make you feel good - have you changed the style?

Size 12 clothes - go girl - shop til you drop - you looked amazing in your Karen Millen suit yesterday - hope you know a good seamstress - it's a shame not to wear all your good clothes again.

I started the 810 plan today and must admit I was famished when I got home - don't know how I'll cope when I get to SS ha ha! Tried the leek and potato soup tonight and it was yummy (from someone who always thought I didn't like soup). Might treat myself to cheese and broccoli tomorrow ha ha!

Thanks Zoe :D! And great that you got compliments!

Well done on your weight loss Barbara! That is amazing!

"Active Asa" - I like that Bethan, but it has only been one aerobic class this week :D. I can't wait to meet you too! I should post my times in the private thread as well, so we can have it in one place, then we can start discussing when and where and who :D. Great news that your trousers are getting too big! That is such a good feeling! I think it is amazing with you energy levels! I wish I had that wanting-to-sort-house energy that you have :D.

hi girls asa your doing fab, you to barbara, if you post more, i can add you to our private group, i keep trying but your not allowed yet lol,
bethan i want a pic of your hair x
im going to take 2 more sachets of movocol, i feel like there is some to come out and movement and wind in my belly but still feel blocked, i have been a bit but it keeps being a bit here and there and not easing pains, i have ibs so b4 diet went 4 times a day, i hate this feeling, feel really sick and bloated, xxx
sorry to keep going on but dont know what else to do. xxxx

You keep on going on about it until it's resolved Claira! I really really hate being constipated... it's horrid. Sometimes constipation can actually make elderly people go a bit gaga... keep taking the movicol (it is really Blurgh! I take it in between sips of shake... otherwise I gag!)

Things will start to move soon, if you don't get any joy then take 3 sachets tomorrow!

WTG Barbara! great loss!

Glad you enjoyed the start of term compliments Zoe... they're just going to keep on coming now!

5 days and counting til I see my OH!

Bethan, yes, am doing 810 now, have perked up my fish last night with thai 5 spice and a desert spn of reduced fat coconut milk (not strictly allowed, but still within the calorie limits, and low carb!:eek:) It was lovely with wilted pak choi.
And you're soooo right, milk in tea is devine! When I'm having black tea I use Twinnings Assam tea bags, if you close your eyes you can imagine it's got milk in it!

Asa- I just love herrings scandanavian style... my hubby thinks I'm strange!

Alright Alipalli! I didn't think anyone liked it :D. Did you try the fermented one?

Just a quick hello before heading to work. I said yesterday that I only had 0,4 kg to under BMI 30, well, today I was UP 0,4 kg. Haha, I shouldn't have posted yesterday :D.

Have a great week!

Morning everyone, Well done Barbara with the 4lbs weight loss that is fantastic. You are doing so well already and getting great results on the 1000 plan. Good luck with 810.

Asa, I am looking forward to you coming over. A meet in one place would be great and then we see everyone at onve if possible.

Claira, when I was really bad my Doctor told me to make a 1ltr bottle of water with 8 sachets in and to drink over 6 hours -instructions are on the box, but I did get the opposite problem pretty quick but I didn't complain as the relief was worth it. Try taking 3 or 4 today and see what happens. I really feel for you, it's awful.

Bethan, well done on the size 12 bottoms. Post a pic of your new hair xx

Hi to everyone I have missed and hope you all have a good day.

Hi everyone, you're all doing great! Amazing losses. Well I got more diet stuff so I'm Back. I now just need to stay on it. Speak to you all later cos I'm at work just now xxx

hi girls, broxi im struggling, i really need you to push me, i dont know why but i feel like i have to listen to you and do as im told, your the founder of this group, so please push me, i will only do it if you do. please xxxxxxxx
by the way still full of pooh lol. xxxxxxxxx

Hi Broxi, glad your back, look forward to hearing from you later.

Contrary, how are you? how is your Dad doing?

Isn't it cold at the moment. I am really feeling the cold since I have lost weight. It must be the 71lbs of excess blubber I have lost that was keeping me warm before lol.

Zoe... funny you should say about being cold....

I'm freezing!!! :winter_brr: I wondered when I was going to get cold and now here it is, a common side effect of doing a VLCD is that you feel the cold more acutely than you would otherwise!

The last 2 days have been murder, I've been REALLY cold, put the central heating on and cranked up the heat!! Son is sweating and in a vest and shorts and I'm sat in t shirt, jumper and cardigan.. also got my Ugg boots out to warm my cold toes!!
He said I only needed a bobble hat and scarf to look a complete idiot in the sitting room!

Claira and Broxi... stay strong, you can do this, really you can!

Am feeling for your lack of movement still claira, get those movicol sachets down you taking on every 2 hours until you get the required result! I'm sending you poo vibes as we speak!!!

Hi folks, Jason, my husband, has just invited me to carvery just now. So difficult to say no. The problem is I think I'll start tomorrow which is what always happens! And I'm starving. What should I do? Help.

Claira, how can I encourage anyone? I'm rubbish but amazingly I've not gained too much weight. You should def massage your stomach really hard. That works. Down left side which is where your bowel is. Go into a hot bath and knead your belly down there with a bar of soap. Push in as hard as you can. This works, honest!

thanks girls, going to have a nice bath tonight try the massage, and a jug of movocol, xx
got the inlaws for tea, im having quorn with cottage cheese, courgette and mushroom, so i will be starting ss tomorrow, even if i have to sew my mouth up lol
broxi start with me tomorrow. you are a good motivator. you just need to turn it on yourself lol. i told you if you dont do this i wont and then i'll have to blame you for me being fat..... lol. if you do it with me we can celebrate together being skinny. is that fair xxxxxxxxxx

omg, i have to share this .
i have just done my measurments,
startnow
bust 50 42
waist 49 1/2 34
hips 51 40
upper arm 16 14
thigh 29 22
underbust 40 34
thats a total of 51in i cant believe it ...........

Hi everyone sorry I havent been on for a few days. Well its my 8th day today still doing ok but have been constipated which isnt very nice. Made mistake of weighing on my scales and then going to buy a new pair weighing on them and ended up being a stone heavier on the new scales. If I go by the new ones I have lost bugger all but on my regular ones I have lost 10lbs so felt really peed off and was ready to reach for the food but stopped myself and will just wait till my cd counsellor comes back from holidays next week and weigh with her on friday to see where I stand. At the end of the day any loss is still a loss. Sorry for going on!!:break_diet:

Back