ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Oh I want to stay and talk to you all. I actually feel gutted about giving up cos of you lot. You have become my friends and many times, my lifeline. I'm also gutted cos I do think CD was my last chance at being thin and I can't do it. I've still 3 stones to lose.

But I will stay on Butterfly thread cos I love you all so much and I really so want to be there when you all reach your goals!

xxx

thanks broxi, we will still do this together x

ok girls i've put my pics on and a thread in main forum please have a look xx

Angel Broxi,

Thank you for being honest with us, and real to yourself. If CD isn'y working for you, and making you feel down - then it is not right for you. Getting rid of weight in a really hard and tough way is one thing, but if you are feeling down and the diet is making you that way - then it is not good!!!

To be fair - I don't care what diet you are on......... we as Butterflies all have the same goal - and we are here to support each other all the way to the end of where we want to be.

Therefore I would LOVE for you to still be here - and with us to the end. We all have the same goal, but may have different paths to it.........

I love your posts, I love hearing about your life, I value your input to my life and I love to keep hearing about your journey.

So, if you haven't got this yet PLEASE DON'T GO FROM THIS THREAD!!!!!! You are still welcome with open arms...........

I just don't want anyone else to go as we have lost Nikki, Victoria, Louie Lou, Ping Pong Ball, Lynda, BikiniBabe and many more.

I have looked at Diet Doctor and it looks amazing - I really want to hear all about it.

I just don't mind how you 'do' your journey, but it is more important for me for you to be part of this group and continue on your journey until you are ready to complete this part of your life.

Lots of love and hugs to you,

Bethan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guess what ladies - I lost 4lbs this week, which means I have reached my orginal goal!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!

I have lost 4 STONE and HALF A POUND.

I will leave my ticker as it is for this week, but extend it next week to another 10lbs.

I am happy!!

Broxi - that is another reason for you to stay, as it won't be long before I am going up the plans now, and eating like you will be on your new diet!

well done love im soo pleased for you xxx

Thanks Claira!! I am about to have a look at your pictures!!

I am off for my birthday present tomorrow, a body wrap followed by a facial followed by a file and polish

Aw lovely Bethan, you're a star and I don't want to go anywhere cos you're all great and you're such a pal. I would still like to meet everyone too. Anyway, I know I can't CD anymore but do want to diet as if I don't I'll just balloon again but to be honest, that's better than the depression I was feeling this week, that's how bad it was.

BTW I tried or rather bought the Diet Doctor book before and the shopping list for a week supply of food was about a mile long so I didn't bother. It seemed very complicated for me. That'swhat's great about CD, you are told what to eat. I have ordered Diet Chef which is same- they send you weekly food and stick it in micro. But might not lose one that. I'm going to do this JUDDD thing just now which is a day of CD SS alternated by a day of whatever - apparently does something healthy to your metabolism - don't know what that will be like though! Anyway I'm not leaving forum, but realistically might not be on quite as much as I'm on it cos of the depression I get when on CD, if you see what i mean?
Anyway, you're amazing and will always be my friend, ya skinny *****!

Claira, I posted on other thread about your dresses. x

Congratulations on reaching your target! I do think maintaining will be hard too though so we'll stay together.

But seriously well done - 4 stone is staggering! You should write a big thread about it, describing how you feel/look

Sorry I did mean I looked at Diet Chef and thought it looked amazing - and cheap!!!!! Mind you, any food after this diet looks amazing! ha ha!
It is good to know you will still be getting everything your body needs in terms of vitamins etc.

Are you on facebook babe? I just don't want to loose contact if you feel you can't come on here any more..........

I am praying that you will come to meet everyone, in fact I am praying that WE ALL meet each other!!

'Ultimate truth is a path and not a possesion' I have just thought of this for you, and everyone else. I guess the truth for me in this case is being healthy - and we are all either on the journey or path to it - or we are getting much closer but our path is forever.....

I will write a post tomorrow on the forum about reaching my first goal. I remember reading someone's post about 4 or 5 stone lost, and I found it so inspiring! So I will do that....

Bx

Yes Bethan it's that which keeps the newbies going isn't it, reading about all the changes you feel now you are thin. Also its your podium to boast! Go for it!

ha ha - too true. I am hoping to do the same as CurlyWurly, 5 stone 5 months.......

Although I am not sure I want to loose 5 stone yet!

Right I must get some pictures done tomorrow - but now I am off to bed!

Claira and Contrary - I am filling out my CDC form this week!!!

Night ladies

you'll be amazing cdc!
I'm going to bed now too.
God bless and sleep tight xxx

night honey,xxx

bethan,
good luck with form xxx

Hi, I am so happy today. I am starting to loose again, and today when I stepped on the scale my BMI was under 30!!!! That is huge for me. I will report tomorrow again on my WI day :D.

I was with a couple of friends last night, but had my bar and sparkling water. I was so proud of myself, and I was very conscious about my actions, and what results I wanted to have. Greet feeling in control! The weekend will be filled with shakes :D. I have also found out that too many bars a week does effect my weight loss (last week for example, but then I had too much of other carbs as well).

Zoe, I am not coming in October :cry:. The decision was discussed for a few days, and now everything is canceled (flights, hotel and all). I am really exited about meeting you after the new year instead! What an amazing feeling when we are all slim and can go shopping together :D.

Claira, all dresses where nice! You looked really slim in that first one!

Broxi, sorry to hear that you are quiting CD. And I know you have thought long and hard about it. But you can't quit the butterfly thread :D! As Bethan said, I don't mind what diet you are on, but I want to be a part of your journey. I looked at that Diet Chef page. That sounds like a fab idea with the ready made healthy food! Let us know if it is working for you!

Bethan, OMG, that is amazing results!!!! Well done for finishing your original goal! Your birthday present sounds good :D, have a great time!

BTW, I want to update my London ticker :D, should we look at a weekend i January/February and decide on one now already? I mean, we don't have to plan the thing in detail, just what weekend, so we can all mark that in our calender :D.

1. What weekend would you like to meet?
2. Where?

1. My grandma is turning 80 in the end of January, so I am thinking the weekend 6-7 of February or 13-14 of February would be great.
2. For me it is most easy to come to London!

How about you?

Morning all Butterflies, Although I said goodbye last night I'm still here! ha! This diet I'm trying is a day of CD and a day of normal eating so today is my CD day! So you're still actually stuck with me!

But I would love to meet up in London too. I have a weekend off in Feb which would suit me better as I'm always skint in January after Christmas and also it's David's 18th on 24th so would be impossible for me then . Would love to meet in Feb, don't know if that would be possible for everyone else. I am off school the weekend of Feb 13th - the Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues if that would suit anyone. I also might have bought a static caravan by then on a fab site with loads of entertainment, gym, sauna, pool etc and we could there too if poss.

sounds good but matts bday is 12 feb and charlie 13 feb lol
so other than those 2 days im free xx

Back