ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

broxi ii really want to know how that works for you, i ate a brown bread cheese sandwich last night cos i was constipated again, thought it may help lol it didnt and im 2lb up today, si back to 12st 1 and pissed off with myself, xxx

Hi Claira , have you tried the husks for consitpation ?

they dont seem to work, i take them when ive got rid of the constipation then within days im blocked again, its forming too solid and i cant get it out, sorry for the info... im still using dulcoease movicol and supositories, it took me an hour to go a bit last night i couldnt move it was there but wouldnt budge, so couldnt get off the toilet, it was like giving bloody birth all over again hehe. im off now for another suppositorie just drank 2 movicol cant evan have my shake i feel sick and full.

You then need to take plenty of mags in the ladies with you hehe . No its painful I know , I find warm drinks really help , like coffee .

feeling better lol xxx

Hi ladies, have been visiting my grandma today, and we did some knitting. Tonight we are just staying in and watching a movie. A German production shoot on the island we live (based on a Swedish book), boyfriend has talked about it for weeks :D.

Ok, to sum up the dates of a meeting (I just assume weekend by the way :D):

January:
9-10
16-17
23-24 (Broxi can't)
30-31 (Asa can't)

February:
6-7
13-14 (Claira can't)
20-21
27-28

How about the rest of you?

Asa - I can do any of those dates.............

Claire - sorry to hear you are blocked again :-(
MsJMC - how are you today?
Broxi - I will never ever think that I am stuck with you! ha ha! So what is on the menu tomorrow?

Well I have been for my body wrap - and it was fantasic!!! I lost 10 inches!!! Basically you get wrapped and it says you will retain the loss for at least 30 days............... unless you put on weight! But that won't be happening to me!!!! I think I may go for another........... 10 inches isn't half bad!!! My skin feels smooth and lovely! My facial was also amazing........ and I have pink nails too!

I have also been shopping, and think I have lost a cup size! whoop whoop. So I am now 32G in panache and 32FF in Freya - so I brought another bra to celebrate!

oh my wrap is called 'universal contourwrap' and they say you will loose 6 inches and keep it off for 30days, otherwise they will give you a free wrap if you don't keep it off for 30 days

Wow, that is an amazing inch loss! I am glad you had a good time yesterday!

I ended up ordering that Elemis dry body brush, look forward to getting it! I couldn't find it here when I went shopping.

YES! I was down 4 lbs today, which made me get under BMI 30, and now I am just overweight!!! And another mini goal is achieved.

:woohoo:

Asa - 4lbs down! Way to go hun!!! And your bmi is under 30 - wow wow wow. I remember when I got there, and I was sooooooooo excited!! I have a feeling that the pounds will fall off now!!! whoop whoop. Before you know it you will be hitting a bmi of 25. It look me 8 weeks to get to a bmi of 25 something!!! You will soon be there!!!!

You will love the elemis brush - especially as it has the handle too, so can you easily do your back!

I hope you have a big smile on your face today babe!!!! Well done for sticking to it, and getting this far!

I am going to do some photos today...........

Hi! Looking forward to see some photos later then!!! It took you 8 weeks to get from BMI 30 to 25 something? Thats great! I can't wait, that's my main goal, to get under 25 and being at a healthy weight.

Went shopping for trousers yesterday, didn't find any. I am terrible at this, and I am just in between normal sizes and plus sizes. And I can't find a thing that I like :D. I will last with my black pair of trousers this week too, then hopefully I will feel comfortable in the other two pairs I have on wait. Looking forward to selling off those clothes that are too big. I know I talk about it a lot, but I am looking forward to that so much. Keeps me going really :D!

How is everyone else doing today?

Asa - the dress sizes will drop fast now!!! Those trousers need to be ready for you to wear them, as you will be out of them as soon as you are in them!!! Then shopping will be much more fun, and you won't be able to buy everything you want!!!

Where is everyone else today? Zoe - not heard from you for a couple of days - are you ok?

Well I am having a hungry day today......... which is not good. I keep trying to drink my water to drown my empty tummy - but it is not working!

I am off for a shower, and then try on my new clothes again and then maybe I will have a little nap. I also have to tidy the house today, I have no idea how I manage to make it messy in the week!!! ha ha!

I am crazy hungry today as well!!! Keep thinking forbidden thoughts :D. But I rather see a drop in weight tomorrow morning, than follow them.

Do you find that the bars make you hungrier?

I actually tried on the 46 pair of trousers I bought two weeks ago (that were REALLY tight, and not very flattering). They now fit!!! Still little tight, but a few days from here they will be really nice - crazy thought right?

Where is everyone today?

Hi Butterflies, I've actually gained weight on my new diet! Will give it a couple of weeks and then decide what to do but I still know I can't do SS again. So maybe I'll just have to be fat and happy - that's what Jason's saying. He says he feels sorry for me and watched me struggle for years trying all these different things and he says he thinks I should just accept myself whatever as that is real happiness anyway - but I just can't! He says it doesn't matter to him if I'm fat or thin. But I still want to be thin.
Nobody around much today. Hope you're all ok, God bless xxx

Asa - I can do any of those dates.............

Claire - sorry to hear you are blocked again :-(
MsJMC - how are you today?
Broxi - I will never ever think that I am stuck with you! ha ha! So what is on the menu tomorrow?

Well I have been for my body wrap - and it was fantasic!!! I lost 10 inches!!! Basically you get wrapped and it says you will retain the loss for at least 30 days............... unless you put on weight! But that won't be happening to me!!!! I think I may go for another........... 10 inches isn't half bad!!! My skin feels smooth and lovely! My facial was also amazing........ and I have pink nails too!

I have also been shopping, and think I have lost a cup size! whoop whoop. So I am now 32G in panache and 32FF in Freya - so I brought another bra to celebrate!
just catching up but wanted to let you know that means your also a 30g in a freya, small back also bethan xxx

hello girls, im sure your not fat anyway broxi, i feel abit stuck at the moment, went to the party last night, starved all day and had buffet, gained 2lb today, must really get in the right frame again. go on holiday in 2 wks, so want to shift some more b4 going.
however i went to the mall today and took back some jeans, got a size 10 in next and they fit, a size 12 in marksandspencer, and a cardi in new look size 12. so although i seem to eating like a pig, im an ok size. im going to give myself a mini goal of 1st so i can get to 10.13 for now. cos i seem to be getting nowhere fast. xx
bethan those wraps are around £100 arent they, im sure thats what i was quoted, how much did you loose off your waist, xx

im off to bed girls for an earlie night ;);). speak tomorrow night,:) love to all xxx

Ladies - I have added some more photos of me at 4 stone gone!! I will do a post in the main forum!

Take a look. Will be back in a min x

Evening girl's, Sorry I havn't been on for a couple of days it's just been a bit hectic with Meg starting nursery and back to school for my eldest so I have been having a few early nights.

Bethan, well done hun on reaching your first target :happy096: you are a star xx

Broxi, don't you dare leave us. Find a diet that suits you and that you feel happy on but you are a butterfly no matter which you choose xx

Claira, how are you? have you put them tops on ebay yet, I'm desperate lol

Asa, sorry to hear Ocotber is off but looking forward to the new year meet. I can do any of the dates by the way. Well done on your weight loss too hun- you are doing fab xx

MsJMC, how are you? How is ss going for you? Have the food demons stepped in yet. If they have beat them lol

I have weigh in tomorrow morning so I will let you know how I get on. Hopefully my usual 4lb to keep me on target for xmas.

Back