ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Broxi - I think all you will have gained is your glycogen store - you know that first bit you loose when you start CD.
I am sure in the long term you will be eating your fat away again...... don't worry hun - it will come off.

My body will do the same when I step up to the 1000 + plan!!! (have you tried this step too??)

I bet the food is nice though - how does it taste?

Claira - get you in the small sizes!!!! I hope that brought a smile to your face!!!!!

My wrap was £46 - I am thinking of having another soon!!!

Night Claire - sleep tight

Evening Zoe!! Nice to hear from you!!! How is Meg at nursery???

Fingers crossed for tomorrow hun - I can't wait to hear how you get on!!!! You are great at this diet - maybe you should become a CDC too??

Clare and Barbara - how are you both?? Not heard from either of you for a while.

Contrary and Ali - hope you are enjoying the sun!

Meg is loving Nursery which is nice as my eldest used to cry when I dropped her off. Megan just waves and runs off to play lol.

My friend has just started cd and she says I should be a cdc because I inspired her to start and explained the diet so well- bless her. It has crossed my mind but maybe something I will think about when I am nearer to goal.

I have just looked at your pics Bethan and you look stunning. So different and definately a skinny bean - a gorgeous skinny bean lol. You must have all the men at your feet - you go girl lol xx.

Thanks Zoe - that is a lovely thing to say. However I don't seem to have men at my feet - but the great news is 'I am ready to start dating again'.

I am looking forward to going out on dates...........

I think you should become a CDC - you have done so well on this diet - you are a true inspiration!

just a quickie, hi everyone, ypou look beautiful bethan well done xxx
zoe promise i will put tops on tonight, have some next ones. camera broke so i can only add the ones i have pics of. lol. off out now will be back tonight, xx

Morning girls, I lost 3lb this week not my usual 4lb so a bit disappointed. I have 1 week a month that is always 3lb but it's usually always 2 weeks after my totm so should have been next week, oh well as long as next week it's 4 I will forgive my body lol - how dare it be out of time ;)

My bmi is in the 30's yippeee - ok only just but yippeee :eek: :p

Zoe you're a star! I can't believe how consistant you've been and how consistantly you've lost. Well done, you have total dedication and I think you should def think about being cdc with your resolve.

Bethan, you are drop dead gorgeous! I am not showing Jason your pics or he might just drool all over my laptop! Watch out men here she comes! But seriously you are just so slim and beautiful- you would never ever think that you have had a weight loss. Can I say, I honestly don't think you need to lose more or you could look gaunt and I really mean that; you are perfectly thin. (I know ppl hate that patter about looking gaunt as though they are jealous - ppl were telling me that when I was 3st overweight who just clearly didin't want me to get too thin but I honestly think you look perfect just now. Ask the others too to see what they think.

How are Claira and the other Butterflies today?

I'm on a down day which is basically SS - stil not losing but what did you mean by glycogen store Bethan, I'm not very scientific and don't realy understand things like that.

Hi everyone! How are you doing today?

Broxi, I am sure your losses will continue in a while. The first weight gain is probably some extra water, right?

Claira, where are you going on holiday?

Bethan, you look so great in your pictures! Stunning and really slim!!!

Zoe, I am sorry we can't meet in October too :(. But it will be really nice to meet after the new year too! I keep track on who can and can't on the different dates :D. Will post in our group thread soon.

Regarding the new year meeting, anyone else who can't make it any of the weekends in January and February? We will wait until Contrary and Ali gets back as well before deciding on a weekend I think.

Zoe, well done on your loss this week, 3 lbs is still great!!! And well done for getting your BMI into the 30's!!! You are moving so fast now!

I am still hungry today! I have been to my aerobic class, and I feel like I "need" a couple of bars to make up :D. I did have the best time in the aerobic class though, such a great leader. Times just flies, and I am sweating like crazy! Time for that bar now!

morning , hi asa im going local down to devon, x
zoe ive added a few tops and well done for getting into the 30s your doing so well, x
broxi hope this works for you, luvvy x
bethan, i still cant get over how stunning you are, and you dont have a big bum anymore lol xx
hi to barbara and msjmc, hope your doing ok x

Thanks Claira, I will have a peek.

where is everyone today, x

Oh so lonely on here isn't it lol. I am at work so have only popped on for a few mins.

Yes, very quiet here! How are you all doing? I am having bad food thoughts today (had for some days now), I am just hungry I think!:devilangel:

hello again girls, im pissed right off, i was on course thurs for cdc in bristol where i live. now because i had a previous cdc they have to gwet more info and i am on a course but not this week. it will be end of sept or beg of oct, in corby. so cos i was fed up i wanted a piece of keylime pie, just a small piece matt wont let me, so im in a magor piss now, and feel like i could eat everything in the house out of spite, although will only spite me. i know. but im annoyed. xx
sorry to moan x

asa your doing soo well, our bmis are nearly the same x

Sorry to hear about the CDC course Claira! I can understand how you feel. But listen to Matt tonight :D, you will thank him in the morning!

I am a bit behind you on the BMI scale, maybe one or two weeks I will be there? Can't wait!

thanks asa i need someone else to tell me aswell, i feel abit low now. and this is when i turn to food. need to find a posotive. xx

How are you doing Claira? Keep away from that food, you hear me :D! Just take it one at the time until you go to bed, tomorrow it will be better!

Back