ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hello ladies!

I am sat in a hotel room, and I am little bit bored!!! I am also tired, so I might get into bed in a moment!

Zoe - 3lbs is still amazing!!!! Just imagine 3lbs of fat - and now it isn't there!! whoop whoop.

Ladies - thank you so much for your all your lovely comments on my new piccies!!
Broxi - I do understand what you are saying - however I am not an 'easy' 12 bottom yet, but I am hoping it will only take another 10lbs max. Then I will be done!!! Yipppeeee.
It is funny, as I still feel fat - but I know I am not. Does this make any sense??? My mental mind has not caught up with my physical body!!

I have also eaten the biscuits tonight in the hotel room - I think it is becasue I am starting my TOTM :-( Aren't I naughty heeee haaa

Active Asa - how are you today?
Broxi - how are you finding it switching between diets? And does the new diet taste good?
Claira - stay away from the food!!! I feel bad after eating those biscuits - and I am trying to stop you feeling the same. On a positive note - we may now end up on the same CDC course - how fab would that be???

xxx

im sorry girls, i havent had any cd meals today, and so im having a piece of brown toast with a slice of ham, sprinkle of cheese and a poached egg., with brown sauce. im sure it wont be really bad, but not good either. new day tomorrow.
fingers crossed lady b, xx

to be fair Claira - you can almost have that on the 1000 plan!!

Are you doing 810 or ss+ at the moment??? I am having good losses on the 810........... and it is good to eat every day!

Enjoy xx

lol im supposed to be on ss, but i cant get to grips at the moment. lets try and get on the same course. apparently the next is end of sept or beg oct, im away 28 sept so will prob get on oct one, if so its corby, i will prob go up night b4 and stay in a holiday inn or something, would be good if we were on same one, maybe we could meet up the night b4. hope they get your papers through soon xx

Claira - that sounds like a plan to me. I am putting in my papers this week - which I now understand from you that this is only the start of the process!! ha ha.

Maybe you should try 810 for a week - it won't do any harm, but will hopefully keep you on plan!!!

i go away on 28th and need to loose 7lb b4 i go, so gonna do ss or ss+ then go away stick to diet have 1 day off for any meal and wine, then come back and if i still struggle i'll try 810. i feel really fat today, yet in another 12. i am deffinatly a 12 now so selling all my 14s then i have nochoice, to stick to diet or i'll have no clothes lol.
i am now measuring 38in hips, 34in waist (so cant work out how im a 12) and under bust is 32in over 43in. so im slowly disappearing, if i can keep my gob shut. got some serious munchy thoughts going on lol xxx
how come your in a hotel for night, forgot x

if your stuck on anything give me a shout. xx

Hi Butterflies, I've had a greedy day on my up day today but just did it wasn't really hungry. Tomorrow is a down day so CD shakes for me! I am fair enjoying my new diet and I think the scales are starting to shift. My weigh in is Saturday so we'll see then. Is it ok for me to talk about my new diet when I'm not on CD?

You are all doing great and I admire you so much. My trousers fell to the floor tonight when I came in from walking the dog so I must be losing weight! Thank the lord it was when I came in!

course you can talk about it, im not exactly being an angel lol xxx

Hi everyone!

Broxi, it is totally ok with me to talk about the new diet. Great feeling that the trousers are falling off :D.

Claira, why didn't you have any shakes yesterday? I mean before the evening? I would be starving and having fainted long before the evening!

Bethan, you are aiming for 10 more lbs? You will be done in no time!!!

Here the scale hasn't moved a bit in three days, hate it when that happens. I am having yogurt with little muesli at lunchtime, then 3 shakes (sometimes a bar instead). I have tried the yogurt thing more then a week, and I thought that was working. Oh well, hope for a loss tomorrow.

hi, asa some days i go allday without but then im more likely to cheat, ive set up a challenge for myself to report and list what im doing, i'll weigh most days and say what ive done, at least until holidays. xx
how is everyone today? xxx

The Butterflies are very quiet today!

I've been babysitting my nephews so just in.

On a down day today which is SS. Will let you know Sat morning what my weight loss results have been for a week on JUDDD. I seem to have taken off that initial gain after stoping CD so maybe next week's will be more realistic.

How are all the skinny ladies doing? You will all def be slim by Christmas. I won't but I just want to get thin, I don't really care when as long as I'm losing I'm happy. For so many diets I've not actually lost weight, CD was different but just know I can't do it unless maybe I got some anti-depressants but I don't want that cos I'm normally happy.

I'm going to start looking out old thin clothes as hopefully in half a stone's time they will start fitting me!

What clothes have you all been buying?

I messed up last night :cry:. I was so hungry, my muscles were hurting from the exercise class. I couldn't think straight, I could just think "carbs" :D. I had bread, and today I am up over last Saturdays WI :cry:, since I have been STS for three days before this. I didn't know what to do last night, I was desperate. I don't know if I can do the exercise, but I don't want to give it up because the classes are too much fun. Any advice?

morning girls, dont worry too much asa, i have a slice of bread some days, gain 2lb the next day the 2lb has gone, but you need to be good today or it will keep going up, how often do you go to excercise class? xxx
broxi ggod luck for saturday, ive been reading up on it, doesnt look to bad, its almost what ive been doing with my fannying around, and still been looseing 2lb a week. xxx
how is everyone else, well done zoe on another 3lb down. how much is that now xxx

Wow it has been quiet today and the past days. Where is everyone? I desperate need some help! I am turning crazy hungry.

Claria, I am doing the class 2-3 times a week. I was up 1,5 lbs this morning. I know I have to be good today, one part of me really want too, and the other part don't :D. That other part is also saying that my boyfriends birthday is coming up Saturday, and I promised to take him out to dinner and a movie. Before that we are going to my mother in laws for lunch. And I am going to eat then. It is just a matter of how big the plus will be! :devilangel:

After last WI on Sunday, I lost some on Monday, then standing still till now, and then gaining some today... Wow I feel rotten today :cry:

well asa im as bad you now, matt came home with fresh wholemeal bread from local baker and cider sausage from local butcher, i had both. feel very cross but have the major munchies, i could eat anything, tried a biscuit but i was stale, i cant stop myself, feel very emotional and want to cry. not sure why. maybe it should be totm .
i feel like im letting everyone down, and when i see i how well zoe is doing im more annoyed at myself. can i come and live with you for a week please zoe lol.
however asa dont worry if you stick to plan today you can be down tommorrow, thats why im angry at me cos im 3lb down today from yesterday, i will be 4lb up if i keep on bloody eating.
i need a good shake xx

I hear you Claira, and I agree with you! I don't know what is wrong, but it is not time for another break off CD for me!!!! I am supposed to put in a higher gear! The only thing I can think of is that I am ovulating, and the exercise, and the lunches I am eating (yogurt/muesli). When is your WI Claira? Will you have a loss if you are at your current weight today?

i weigh on sat, i was 167lb last weigh in, so need to 166lb by sat morning lol. i need to satisfy my craving, im not hungry but need sugar or something, so off to the shops will buy one thing and draw a line, try yet again tomorrow. xx
thank you all for supporting me even when im being crap xx

Hi girls,
Claira honey you can come live me sweetie. Serioulsy Claira you have done so well and I am sure when I get as close as you are to goal I am going to feel the same as you and pick now and then. I only think I am so focused because I have had alot to lose. You are a star and will be at goal before you know it xx.

Asa, you are doing so well with the excercise and remeber some of that gain could be muscle gain which will eventually do you favours by burning fat so keep it up hun xx.

Broxi, what's the judd? Are you doing half and half on your new diet. Hope it is working well for you xx

Hope everyone is well tonight.

Well girls I bought new stuff this week -was very naughty. I bought a pair of calf length boots-£80 ouch, a new coat from Primark which was only £25 -bargain and a size 18, 2 new tops -size 18 and a cardigan also from Primark £15 size 18. I am well chuffed I now fit into 18's - yippee. I have posted a pic of me in my album in my new boots and size 18 clothes.

I was so happy I have dropped below a size 20 this week I could have cried - happy tears of course, just so chuffed and feeling so much better about myself. I havn't felt this good since I was 21.

Back