ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

thanks zoe, you look lovely hun,
im sorry im having a downer today, just having a massive row with matt, told him to pack a bag a bugger off to his mums whos on hols.
his ex wife is ruling the roost again, and rang and spoke to me like i was a piece of **** and hes defending her, long story but the party in july fiasco meant she hasnt spoke to us, she doesnt want to comunicate with us she told georgie, their daughter. now she wants us to ground g when she stays with us this w/e cos shes been lying to jane, she tells me everything, but i keep her confidence if its not hurting ne1. ex obviously doesnt like this, thats fine but i said she has to have some respect not ring my home and abrubtly say, put matthew on. thats rude, matt is still tiptoeing around her when he knows it upsets me, but thats fine if im upset.....
ive been with matt 10yrs on and off, living together 6yrs now, he was with jane 4 1/2 yrs but maried for 3, we are not married. they have been apart nearly 11 yrs, and he hates her, so why bow to her, aaggg ignore me . sorry i needed to share my rant xxxxx

Zoe this is amazing but don't buy anymore clothes cos the rate you're going it will be 16s in a few weeks. You honestly shouldn't buy too much now. Your focus is amazing.

Claira, don't worry you're having a wee blip but you're are still amazing. I wish I had your resolve. Just get your binge over and then start again. You are not in a race. It will come off whenever and whatever you are so much thinner than before.

JUDDD is Johnson's Up Day Down Day Diet. One day you eat 500 cals or less so I SS. next day you eat what you want, and keep repeating the cycle. I can't say how effective it is yet as I've only been doing it 5/6 days and after SS I gained 4lb for first few days. It is certainly very easy though but it will not be as effective as CD but just much easier for me. You'll see my results though. I'm going to give it a few weeks and see how I go. If it doesn't work I don't know what I'll do! Maybe try to force myself to do 810 but can't seem to stick to CD when I introduce food. Can't do SS again though unless I got anti-depressants from the doctor and that's the truth. It is also depressing for me to know that the CD dream is over and losing all that weight quickly. But I've realised that I need counselling for my food addiction, more even than a diet. CD has taught me that much.

How's Bethan this weather? It's been very quiet on Butterlies recently. xxx

Hey Claira, I hope you're ok. Men just don't like confrontation like that which is what he is trying to avoid with his ex.. It's you he loves and Georgie clearly thinks a lot of you too, so just be confident in that. It's you he is with; the ex is more to be pitied than scorned. I think anyway.

Thanks Claira and Broxi, I won't get anything else but needed a few staple peices to get me through lol.

Claira I really feel for you, It must be very hard to deal with an ex that still plays a part in your partners life because of children being involved, it must be very hard. I would find it very frustrating and would want my partner to tell her not to be rude when she rings your house. Matt must find it very hard too and I'm sure he doesn't want to upset you intentionally hun. Hope it's all resolved soon xx.

Broxi, sounds like that's worth giving a go and I hope it works for you. Sounds like a good balance doing the ss one day then the sensisble but not restricted day the second and if it makes you feel happier within yourself then fantastic. It's better to get it off steadily and be happy than fast and depressed xx.

Yes where is everyone? I noticed Loui lou hasn't been on for weeks -have we lost her? Barbara, Bethan, Clare where are you?

Asa, how are you today? xx

thankyou both, hes still here anyway, but at least i got my point across to him, thanks for listening, i think must be really hormonal for some reason. maybe i should check when my depo is due, dont want any more little charlies lol. i'll be fine in the morning, back up to 171lb tonight.......oh well i keep saying i should sew my mouth up hehe. off to bed soon unless i stay up all night on the sofa, rows never last with us, but im determined not to give in tonight, he can make the effort to say sorry lol.
night girls and thanks again xxxx

Night night girls, I'm off to bed too xx.

Zoe, well done for getting in size 18!!! You are a star!!!

Claria, sorry for your trouble with Matt's ex and fight with Matt, hope things are better today?

Broxi, do you feel less hungry and deprived on the JUDDD?

Well, I took a night off yesterday. Had a good meal and it was nice to be full for once. I will be paying for it though.

Have a nice Friday!

Hi Asa, yes definitely feel less hungry and don't actually eat that much on eating days. The fasting days are not easy but bearable because I know I can eat the next day. The weight loss doesn't seem very good though. I weigh in tomorrow but it doesn't look promising. Will let you know first thing though.

Hope things are better today Claira x

Thanks Asa, glad you had a nice day off and enjoyed it and don't worry about it, it will soon come off again, the important thing is you enjoyed yourself xx.

Broxi, good luck for weigh in tomorrow, you never know you may get a nice surprise xx.

Claira, how are things today for you? xx

I had my hair cut today at one of the Rush salons and it is lovely. Nothing major but she has really done a nice cut and put a few layers in to thicken it up as I have had quite a bit of hair loss these past few weeks which my cdc says is one of the side affects of cd when you have been on it a while but should come back when I finish. Has anyone else experienced hair loss on cd?

No Zoe, not me but I've only stuck to it for 6 weeks longest.

hi girls things are good today, with matt anyway, had a good chat, hes gonna talk to her and put her straight i think. fingers crossed.
food wise, hmmm, less said, xxx
want to see your new hair zoe, you will have lost 80lb soon, just realized youve lost over 5 1/2 stone bet thats your kids lol try carrying them round the house for a bit hehe

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have not been around much this week - I have been mad busy with work (Liverpool - and London).

I am just catching up on posts - and the big news is - I have a DATE tomorrow night!! heeeee haaaa. I also have another one next week with someone else!!!!

Zoe - that outfit is amazing! Well done on getting to the 18's! Like Broxi said, it will quickly fall off now.......... you will be a 16 before you know it!!!

How is everyone else??

I am off out with my walking group tonight..... I am going for a curry! It will be the first I have had for 18 weeks!!!

Bx

hello hunny, my cdc is trying to get me on a course in corby on wed 14th oct, see if you can get on the same one, my cdc is going to try and come up with me, so i have to get back on ss or i'll be too fat to go lol xx

Claira - sorry you had a tough time with Matt's ex the other night. I think what Broxi said is right - and I also think she is only jealous of you!!!! You have Matt - don't ever forget that!!! I guess it is sad really that she is still hurting after so much time has past - and she sounds like she hasn't really moved on! Where you on the other hand have taken the upper hand by not reacting over the phone to her rude manner!!!

Broxi - how did you get on at WI?? I am glad you are feeling much happier on this diet!!!

Asa - how is the active one??

Zoe - I think my hair is thinner than is used to be. I guess more of it must come out when I wash it - but it will grow back! I can't believe you have 5 1/2 stone - wow!!!!!!

Hi Claira - I have missed my WI tonight - and hence missed putting my application form in. I just have been so flat out, that I needed to use the time to work.......... and I am TOTM so I doubt I would have lost this week anyway.

It would be great to come to Corby on the 14th but my CDC wants to come to - but she works in a school, so I doubt she will be able to have the time off. I might come on my own anyway!!!!

well its sat 26th sept corby, wed 14th oct corby, and wed 11th nov is in newcastle.sat 14th nov corby, wed 9th dec corby then hope to be on follow up course wed 2nd dec in corby. if i cant get on the 14th oct i will weight untill after reduction, so next year. xx

Thanks girls for your lovely comments on my weight loss and picture comments re my outfit and getting into size 18's. 5 stone 8lb gone so far and hopefully another 4lb this Monday which will take me to nearly 6 stone.

Hope your all well this evening, I am off to bed now so speak to you all tomorrow. Have a great weekend xx.

g'nite luv, you deserve all the comments, your the best behaved on here and the best losses, bet your hubbies really proud of you. xxx

Good morning Butterflies,
Well I;ve stuck to JUDDD for a week now and lost zero. Very disappointing. I don't really think it is diet's fault but jsut that I don't really lose weight on diets apart from CD.

Zoe, Claira is right, you are best behaved and your results speak for themselves. You are amazing! x

Thanks girls :eek: You are all fab too. This diet is not easy for everyone and I think you guys are all fantastic for even giving cd a go and Broxi you are trying your hardest to find a diet that works best for you which shows real determination as you could have just thought sod it. Claira your weight loss is brilliant hun and as I said the other day I am sure I will be the same when I get nearer to goal xx. Thanks for all your support xx.

Back